Waves Of The South

IC: Salvinn"Pleasure to meet the two of you," the Prime said with a grin, "So you're part of the order, and I suppose that means the rest of this ship as well. Can't say I know much about them, what with being a Prime and all." He chuckled a bit, "Toa aren't exactly our specialty. But anyway, how long have you two been members of the crew? I myself am just booking passage out of Sakrinil, for how long, or where, doesn't really make much difference to me." Salvinn explained.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Sakrinil): There was a loud boom and the sound of the shot hitting something, but Quorvex was already in the alley by the time that had happened. His original plan was to get Vorasku to chase him, but he could still accomplish his task if he got him to make enough noise. For now he would try to goad him some more."Now I see why Sarillia wants to capture you so bad," Quorvex shouted from down the alley, "I'd be embarrassed too if I had been robbed by a criminal as incompetent as you!"

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Out at Sea"Yeah the Order." said Bellum. "Yup. I joined the crew last night before they set off. I just wanted out of the city."IC: Sakrinil DocksVim strolled down the docks with her backpack on and swords sheathed.She passed a Matoran and scowled at it.What are you doing?! Wait what am I doing? Thought the Toa as she seemingly was in control of something else. Almost like she had a second personality and yet was still conscious when she was no in control.She passed passed a being in a small metal boat and ran a current thru it making the being on board cringe.

IC: VoraskuHis shot having missed, Vorasku ignored the matoran's remarks, and began to make his way back to his ship.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

[GM]IL: Sakrinil - Near DocksNPCs - Matoran GuardAs Vorasku began walking to the ship, one of the docks guards - a Fe-Matoran - stopped him, spear set against the ground and pointed forwards. Hhe lifted the weapon and aimed it further forward, and then asked, "Mind explaining why you just fired a musket next to my docks?"OOC: Big words for somebody who's one half of your height and one eighth of your weight.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

[GM]IL: Sakrinil / Near DocksNPCs - Matoran Guard"So what?" he asked. "You're going to kill a guard. Behind me there are at least three ships docked. For your sake, I'll assume one is yours. The other two are merchant ships. And they have other guards of their own. Assuming the third ship is yours - which, yeah, it probably is, since the whole thing smells worse than a Stone Rat nest - then it's a fight that's fairly even. Until you factor in that somebody will call the watch. Or the Toa."The last one was the worst. If Toa got involved, that would be the end of it."Besides. Assuming you have a ship, and you flee with it, that puts you in the Coast Guards territory. And then you'd best pray Mata-Nui is on your side."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC (Sakrinil): Quorvex glanced out from the alley to see what Vorasku was now doing. He was horrified to see one of the Matoran dock guards confronting him. Sure, he had hoped that the noise would attract the authorities, but more on the Toa side. That Fe-matoran was going to get himself killed.He calmly walked out from the alley, still holding his nightstick and headed straight toward the Vortixx. He had his back to Quorvex and when the guard noticed him, the Agent put a finger to mouth, signaling the Fe-Matoran to stay silent. As the criminal and guard tried to stare each other down and exchanged threats, Quorvex finally stood right behind Vorasku.Lifting his nightstick and swung it as hard as he could, this time into the back of the Vortixx's knee, hoping that the sudden pain and impact would stagger the larger being. Incidentally, it was also as high as Quorvex could reach...

"Don't Panic."

[GM]IL: Sakrinil, Near DocksNPCs - Matoran Guard"Uh-huh. Rahi." he replied, snorting. "I'll have you know that I'm studying to become an economics major at the University of Ampora. Just three more months until I'm leaving here, too. And I know that the cost of firing a musket shot at any Rahi along this area of Sakrinil would be sixteen times that of what you would save as opposed to purchasing it in stores, based on the present cost of gunpowder. Oh, and there's a law against using within one hundred yards of the city."The guard, noting Quorvex for a split time, didn't acknowledge him the entire conversation. He could use as much help as he could get against a Vortixx.And then came the knee strike...OOC: Why can't guards be economics majors?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Keran | At sea"Good policy," he agreed, nodding in what he hoped was a sage manner. He peeked at the instruments on her table, which seemed to mostly consist of gears and blades. "Whatcha makin'? Looks pretty dangerous." He also took the time to look around the little broom closet she had apparently chosen to inhabit, judging by the hammock and how the boxes were shifted about to make a poor living space. He'd have to add 'why live here?' to his list of questions.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC (Ship at sea): "Yes," Lesvera replied, "Weapons, by definition, are supposed to be dangerous, either in trained or untrained hands. Even Toa 'tools' are simply weapons modified to channel elemental energy."She had now succeeded in attaching one of the smaller blades to the large one by way of its handle. The smaller blade was hinged; it lay flush with the larger blade, but could also open out from it at a 45 degree angle. She then proceeded to do the same thing with other smaller one."To answer your original question," Lesvera continued, "I don't know what I'm making. I simply have an idea in my head and I'm seeing if the design is practical. Then I'll name it."

"Don't Panic."

IC: VoraskuVorasku was hit by the knee strike, and yelled in pain. He then swung his sword at Quorvex.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

[GM]IL: Sakrinil, DocksNPCs - Matoran GuardThe Matoran Guard spun his spear around and jabbed up at Vorasku's solarplex with a blow that was sure to knock the wind out of him and send him prone.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Keran | At sea"Cool," remarked the Toa, watching the process. He would concede that, while Toa as a whole preferred non-lethal solutions and he distinctly tended toward the non-violent, he was still currently carrying a bow that transformed into a dual-bladed staff and a quiver full of sharp arrows, some of which could pierce armor if propelled with enough force. "I think I see it. The little blades pop out to the sides of the big one. But how's that used? I mean, what's it actually do that a normal blade can't?"^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: [Dralack Illu](Complaints Department, Castle Sakrinil, Sakrinil)Dralack sighed, resigned to his fate. Hopefully Raleo will be able to hold the shop down for a while."I think I'll wait," he said, bending down to reach the ridiculously short desk. Filling out the form quickly, he spun on his heel, heading over to a chair.The itself, was occupied by a trader that the Vortixx knew, another merchant who had felt the wrath of this thief."Excuse me," he whispered, tapping the merchant on the shoulder, "But it would appear the two of us are in the same boat, here."IC: [Doriana Calam](Shipyards, Port Green Peak, Effrah)Doriana hauled the two boxes over onto the deck, allowing them to fall with a satisfying clunk! Turning back to the store, she spared a glance up to see Raknar making his way there as well."Ah, good to see you again, Raknar," she said, "You're certainly headed back to the store quickly. Missing the captain already?"IC: [Su'un Kanad] (Streets, Sakrinil, Yheyn)Su'un kept walking through the streets of Sakrinil, his wheeled cart of produce in front of him."Produce for sale!" he called, weary from his travels, but still hopeful for a customer, "Fresh fruit and vegetables, at reasonable prices!"OOC: Su'un open for interaction.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

[GM]IC: Matoran Guard / Sakrinil DocksThe Matoran aimed his spear forward, placing it at the downed Vortixx's neck as he started climbing onto the being. "Don't. Even. Try. it." he said."Thanks stranger." he said to Quorvex, without moving his eyes. "You thinking you might want my job after I leave?"IC: Merchant / Castle Sakrinil"Only if you lost the most valuable thing in your life." the merchant replied. "The thief stole my golden claw!"OOC: It's not a plot point. It's just an in-joke.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Sakrinil): As Quorvex was very close to Vorasku, he was able to dodge out of the way of the hap-hazard sword swing. However, the Vortixx did succeed in giving him a nice cut on his leg. Growling in pain, the Guild agent spun around to face Vorasku again; only to see the Fe-Matoran Guard send him to the ground.Smirking slightly, Quorvex stepped forward again and was about to swing down at Vorasku's head with his nightstick, hoping to end the fight there. Except the guard seemed have things under control."No thanks," Quorvex replied, "Though it is nice to know that there's someone else in this city as crazy as me. Mind if I have a word with you once the city guard show up to haul this guy away?"OOC: Lev, you joker. :PIC (Ship as sea): "It's not done yet for starters," Lesvera said as she attached the second small blade and began reaching for a few springs. Before she went any further she decided to give Keran the general idea of her design."See this one?" she asked as she pointed at the larger blade, "This comes from a type of dagger that is designed to exclusively stab a target. It has a special handle that allows you to put all of the energy of a punch into an attack. However, it's not very good at cutting or slashing. Now with this weapon, when you press a button the smaller blades spread out and now you have a slicing weapon. On the other hand, you stab the dagger into an opponent, you press the button, and the blades expand while they're inside his body. You pull the weapon back out, your opponent now has a much bigger wound, and he's out of the fight that much faster."

Edited by Tafu

"Don't Panic."

[GM]IC: Matoran Guard / Sakrinil Docks"Sure. Be nice to share a drink with somebody at the bar before my departure."He let out a frown as he pulled out his set of handcuffs and tossed them to Quorvex. "Here, get him in these. I'm pretty much occupied. And I've got a very, very heightened sense of paranoia - I've yet to read a story where the guy who's about to retire doesn't get killed."There was a quiet there, as if everybody subconsciously expected something to happen.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

[GM]IC: Matoran Guard / SakrinilThe Matoran started going off balance as Vorasku thrashed, but he was now on the prone beings stomach. In fact, it was worse for Vorasku - the spears tip almost ripped his throat open."Do that again and I stick you." the Guard said.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

[GM]IC: Matoran Guard / Sakrinil"Now there, just be nice. I don't want to kill you. Or hurt you. Or even tickle you. In fact, two out of three of those repulse me. Hint - one of them is the killing, the other is the tickling. We're going to take you to the Castle, have you tried, and then you get to work latrine duty."OOC: It's not hopeless. There are still ways out. You have a crew that's watching you from the docks...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Sakrinil): "Personally," Qurovex said as he juggled the handcuffs, "I prefer the concussive method of pacification."This earned very confused looks from the matoran guard and Vorasku. Quorvex explained himself by actually smacking the Vortixx in the head with his nightstick. With him slightly dazed, the Guild agent quickly slipped one end of the cuffs onto the criminal's wrists, forced his arms behind his head, and then cuffed the other wrist. It wasn't perfect, but wasn't going to risk him escaping as he tried to cuff his arms behind his back.OOC: You guys are posting way too fast for me...

Edited by Tafu

"Don't Panic."

IC: Vorasku's crew had see nthe incident, and decided to intervene. Two vortixx and a leader class steltian ran foward, weapons drawn.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

[GM]IC: Sakrinil Docks / Lots of Guards + Matoran GuardThe Matoran Guard replied to Quorvex with, "I'm planning on studying economics, not language."True to the guards words, a number of guards in the area spotted the brigands leaving the other ship with their weapons ready, and came out to meet them. The sound of battle would soon start up as guards and bounty hunters would start trying to restrain crew members. Merchants ran to get help. Everything was happening as stated.With the Vortixx restrained, the guard hopped off and stood to watch for any others coming from the ship. "Be ready for trouble."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Sakrinil): "Uh oh," Quorvex said as he noticed the crew members rushing forward, "Keep your spear on him, I'll try to deal with this."As the pirates ran toward him, the matoran calmly walk forward and yelled, "Before things become complicated, I only have one question for all of you. Which one of you would be the first-mate?"OOC: Wait, that could work, could it?

Edited by Tafu

"Don't Panic."

IC:Six more emerged from the ship, mostly vortixx. All had weapons drawn, and they rushed toward Vorasku.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

[GM]IC: Sakrinil Docks / Lots of Guards + Matoran GuardMore guards were showing up. The day had been a lazy one, so almost every guard on the dock was itching for a fight, or being urged on by somebody itching for a fight. After the beginning of the melee, a few were down, and one of the Steltians had started to lose his head. Literally - a Prime swiped it off in a single blow of his axe.The Matoran Guard turned his attention to Quorvex as the other Matoran walked down towards the fray. His attention was taken away from Vorasku for those few moments.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: VoraskuSeeing that the guard was occupied with something else, Vorasku again kicked at the guard, this time harder than the last.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Sakrinil): 'Oh dear,' Quorvex thought. Well, that wasn't his exact thought, but it was close enough.As the first three pirates approached, along with the other merchants and guards and the other six from the ship, the agent tried to keep his composure."I only ask since you appear to have your very one ship," he said, "One without a captain. One which offers you so many different options as opposed to a very messy death trying to rescue a Vortixx who allowed two matoran to take him down."Except that his words were soon drowned out by the melee that ensued. So much for diplomacy. However Quorvex suddenly froze.'I forgot to disarm the prisoner, didn't I?'

Edited by Tafu

"Don't Panic."

[GM]IC: Matoran Guard / Sakrinil DocksThe guard fell to the ground as Vorasku kicked him, temporarily winded by the blow from the larger, stronger being. His belt was there, with his key ring on it. If Quorvex hadn't heard, he might be able to crawl forward and get the keys - with the cuffs on in front, it would be no small problem.It was times like this where he would wish he had toes. If he knew what toes were.Once he was free though, then what? The guard had a point - his ship would be pursued by the Coast Guard, and they were far more efficient then the city guard were. He would need to think of something else to get out of the city on that boat unscathed... or simply abandon his crew to their fates.Many of said crewmen were now already backing away - seeing Cotan at the edge of the battlefield did not inspire confidence. Toa never did.OOC: Hint. Bionicle characters have no toes.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Sakrinil): 'Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear,' Quorvex didn't think. He turned to see Vorasku knocking the matoran guard to the ground and now he appeared to be crawling to the key ring on the guard's belt.Gripping his nightstick, Quorvex ran back, but he wasn't sure if he could make it back in time. Vorasku could probably get to the keys before he got there, but he would have trouble unlocking the cuffs considering he had to twist his arms into odd angles to get to the keyholes. In fact, Quorvex didn't really know what he was going to do once he got there.

Edited by Tafu

"Don't Panic."

IC: Vorasku crawled foward, getting near to the keys. He hoped he could make it in time. As he reached them, he tried to pick them up, not an easy task with his hands behind his back.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: I thought Quorvex put the handcuffs on the front side?Yeah, it says up above that he put it on in the front. Vorasku can still do it, but it's a weird angle.[GM]Sakrinil Docks FightThe fight was coming to a close. Most of Vorasku's men were dead, unconscious and captured, or had fled back to the ship. A few still held the line back, and were still trying to reach him. The guards didn't seem too concerned.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Kratos, Sakrinil docks Kratos was walking down another alleyway when he heard a commotion coming back the way he'd came, from the docks. He turned around and quietly slipped back the way he'd came. Soon he could see what appeared to be a Matoran guard knocked on the ground, while what looked to be a hand-cuffed criminal was crawling towards a pair of keys. Kratos stepped forward and unleashed a blast of ice, attempting to freeze the criminals legs so he could no longer crawl forward.