Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Shade"do you feel like you're being watched at every turn? like someone is just waiting for you to say the wrong thing? waiting to see where your loyalties truly lie?"

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Turmoil (Arena)Turmoil, who was standing tall on Magmatron's other side, spared a quick 'you blundering fool' look at Lugnutz before turning his gaze back to the fight in the arena. He was often put in charge of the rookies who fought in it thanks to his iron fist of discipline, and his enjoyment of watching people feebly try to fight for their recruitment.

IC:Sunstreak always hated being pushed around. While lugnutz pushed him into his seat, he jumped up,walked across the length of lugnutz's arm, kicked off using his had as a boost,all the while burning lugnutz's head too from his launch booster and went on to sky shadow's back again.

IC: Sky ShadowSky Shadow found himself flying in the sky without being transformed... "Primus this is awesome" He flew in a circle around Blitzwing shooting from all directions.OOC: Lets just ignore Grindor and Sideways for now and just focus on Blitzwing vs Sky Shadow so we can acctually keep posting untill TNG comes back.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: *clears throat* I believe that's not allowed. plus your character is a minicon. there's no resisting Lugnutz for you. keep it up and shadowstorm will have to interfere.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Il take care of itIC: Sky ShadowSky Shadow flew over to the seats and he placed Sunstreaker in a seat "Thanks for your help but its not fair for the other guy's maybe we can work together another time ok" if it wasnt for his Visor and faceplate a kind smile would have been on Sky Shadow's face. He flew back into the arena "Lets finish this Blitzwing..."

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: are we really gonna pull that? appears we are...IC: Blitzwing"you bumbling fool you dar-" and he fell from the sky, having involuntarily converted into his tank mode.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Man how could I resist its like the best troll thing I could do :P (You can acctually pull it on sideways too since he has a double personality calm vs crazy and hotheaded)IC: Sky Shadow Sky Shadow wasted no time he rolled two grenades right under where Blitzwing would land "He also said you reek like dead Scraplets!" OOC: 17/20 left

OOC: How did he blast them if he was in tank mode? He fould have be falling face first but if that was the case he couldnt attack me its No biggie just wondering.IC: Sky Shadow Sky Shadow dodged the attacks transformed and fired at his attacker from above.

Edited by Deltus

OOC: i doubt he was falling without rotating at all. and he had hit the ground before he fired on you. IC: BlitzwingBlitzwing converted and continued firing.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: no he's still in hothead mode, so no jet for him. he converted to robot mode.IC: Bltzwing"you fool! come down here and fight me!"

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: lovely one charecter's unavailable at the moment, one has nothing to do (unless you want shadowstorm in the arena.) one can't do anything and the others are just sitting there.
OOC: You could have Evo make the first move. =P

IC: Sky ShadowThe blast were poorly aimed and sloppy making them easy to avoid he fired three shots at BlitzwingIC: DeltusDeltus snipped a few wires on the cloaker, he found the cause of problem being that it overheated because of the power source "Mabye if I split the power source to an A-9 instead of the B-10, it wont last as long but of least it wont blow up" Deltus placed the cloaker on his wrist and pressed a button activating the Cloaker "Ok im invisible, but can I walk" He took a few steps and even ran around his cave "Ok now if I can transform" He transformed "Good, Ive been cloaked for 24 seconds so far so good" He walked out side his cave "Visibility in sunlight X-14" The cloaker made silently buzzed down and Deltus' was visible once again "Great it might not last long but its a start!

IC: Blitzwingone of the shots hit him square in the chest. it only ticked him off though. and a ticked random Blitzwing is not a good thing.Blitzwing transformed and launched several ice missiles. and came down straight at the enemy while firing lasers and freeze rays.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: What does random Blitz transform into?IC: Sky ShadowSky Shadow "Waay to much freezing" Sky Shadow threw 2 grenades at the barrage while jumping out of the way the explosion leaving a large amount of ice but leaving him unscathed.

Edited by Deltus

OOC: either of blitzwings vehicle modes, and he has access to all of his weapons. plus he's totally insane.IC: BlitzwingBlitzwing continued the barrage in tank mode after landing.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile