Five Birthdays

Velox

Or to be more precise, a fives birthday. That's right, although on his profile it says January 1st, John's (aka 55555) real birthday is today! He is sincerely one of the most awesome guys on this site, so let's all wish him a very happy birthday, eh?Happy birthday, John! Hope you have an amazing rest-of-the-day filled with many blessings, and welcome to the AFOL club!newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Happy birthday, 5s! I'd work a 5 pun into this somewhere, but I got nothing, sorry.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

[8:54:14 PM] Kakaru: JOHNJOHNJOHN[8:54:22 PM] Kakaru: IS IT STILL YOUR BIRTHDAY[8:54:57 PM] Evan.: OMG ITHINK SO[8:55:02 PM] Kakaru: HI EVAN[8:55:16 PM] Kakaru: IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY AS WELL[8:55:35 PM] Evan.: NOPE[8:55:40 PM] Evan.: NEXT THURSDAY[8:55:42 PM] Kakaru: DARN[8:55:46 PM] Kakaru: THAT IS A LONG WAY[8:55:57 PM] Kakaru: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUU(Happy birthday, bro! Here's to one more MocAthalon before we become a team of AFoLs!)

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic