BZPower Members you'd like to meet

Grantaire

Bonesiii of course. He's my BZP hero.That's not creepy.Also, Spirit, Iranu or whatever his name is now, and Hapori Tohu?-TLhikan
WHOA DUDE SOMEONE REMEMBERS ME I feel like I need to change my name back now. Gosh.Anyway, I'd like to meet a lot of people like TLhikan that I used to talk with before the downtime. Ever since then I've lost contact with pretty much everyone. He who used to be Fluffy Skirmix (Sideways77 now, I think?) as well as Blackout I've talked to every now and then. Other than them, Electric Tuhrahk and bonesiii seem like pretty cool guys. I wanna meet them.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been that active on here lately, but probably any of my friends that I've messaged regularly before.

It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle. -Ernest Hemingway.

Contradicting my last post, I would love to meet a fair few people in real life.In no order at all, I would really like to meet: Both the Gatanui's, The Renegade Emperor and Jaller1234567890.All four of witch are very good friends to me on BZPower. I am really sorry if I forgot any one.Come to think of it though, I would love to meet any one from BZPower. Just meeting some one around my age that likes Bionicle would be a blessing.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Is anyone going to the Brickfair in Birmingham?

Toa Wolf

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is anyone going to the Brickfair in Birmingham?
I might. There is a stronger chance I'll be at BrickFair 2013 NE in Manchester, NH, and of course BrickFair VA, which I go to every year.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'd want to meet my friends from the Dino Attack RPG, from the Alien Conquest RPG, and assorted staff members. Now I want to go to a convention where other members will be!EDIT: After I posted, I realized that guy from that show had said the same thing regarding the Dino Attack RPG. Oh well, "great minds think alike" and all that.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to meet some of my favorite artists from this site: Lady Kopaka, Nikira, Turakii, and Jiayi, for example. There are other artists here whom it would be amazing to meet, but most of them I don't know as well online as these four. Then again, perhaps I should change that in case I do get a chance to run into someone amazing like CrunchbiteNuvaIt'd also be great to meet Swert, Dorek, Shine, and SPIRIT, among other fellow BS01/HS01 staff.Also, some people who are just good friends, like Jedi Master J and Gatanui. That'd be pretty sweet.

Hm...Honestly I wouldn't mind meeting just about any BZPers (As long as it is a public place, of course.) in real life. Although if I had to be specific, I would say I would like to meet the following BZPers in real life, if I could:

- Black Six

- Kohaku

- Hahli Husky

- bonesiii

- Friar Tuck

- xccj

- ChocolateFrogs

- Takuma Nuva

- Ta-metru defender

- DeeVee

- Nukaya

- Nuju Metru

- Sumiki

- Eeko

- Gatanui

- Aho-Chan

- Gato

- Tilius

- Kanohi Dragon

- Motago

- Vezok's Friend

- Chols

- Bambi

- ~Mat~

- AT

- Ryuujin

- Lady Kopaka

- Xaeraz

- Meiko

- Aanchir

- Lyichir

- BZP Blade

- JiMing

- Brickeens

- Electric Turahk

- Ballom

- Swert

- Janus

- Phyoohrii

- GregF

- Alku

- Andrew Arthur

- Nikira

No doubt I forgot some people, but you get the idea that I wouldn't mind meeting a lot of people from here. Will I? Probably not since as my BrickFair trip shown, my social anxiety has a habit of making meeting new people extremely difficult.

- JMJ 2012

Edited by VI. Zexion

Hm...Honestly I wouldn't mind meeting just about any BZPers (As long as it is a public place, of course.) in real life. Although if I had to be specific, I would say I would like to meet the following BZPers in real life, if I could:- Black Six- Kohaku- Hahli Husky- bonesiii- Friar Tuck- xccj- ChocolateFrogs- Takuma Nuva- Ta-metru defender- DeeVee- Nukaya- Nuju Metru- Sumiki- Eeko- Gatanui- Aho-Chan- Gato- Tilius- Kanohi Dragon - Motago - Vezok's Friend - Chols- Bambi- ~Mat~- AT- Ryuujin- Lady Kopaka- Xaeraz- Meiko- Aanchir- Lyichir- BZP Blade- JiMing- Brickeens- Electric Turahk- Ballom- Swert- Janus- Phyoohrii- GregF- Alku- Andrew Arthur- Nikira No doubt I forgot some people, but you get the idea that I wouldn't mind meeting a lot of people from here. Will I? Probably not since as my BrickFair trip shown, my social anxiety has a habit of making meeting new people extremely difficult. - JMJ 2012

Hey, I still hope I get to meet you as well. It was a real disappointment not running into you at Brickfair. If you do plan to attend again in the future, don't be afraid to speak up if you see my name badge. And don't worry about it being awkward-- after all, I'm awkward in those kind of situations as well, but that doesn't mean I don't want a chance to meet people I know from this site.

I could have met Meiko this summer, but he was lazy and didn't stop in my town. :C Other than that, I...uh....hmm. Jamesster, cuz he's cool, and maybe PKMN Master Power Miner because he's cool too. :D

I did stop in your town. For gas. But I 1) hadn't had your address on hand, and 2) Didn't have time. I'll try sometime. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I could have met Meiko this summer, but he was lazy and didn't stop in my town. :C Other than that, I...uh....hmm. Jamesster, cuz he's cool, and maybe PKMN Master Power Miner because he's cool too. :D

I did stop in your town. For gas. But I 1) hadn't had your address on hand, and 2) Didn't have time. I'll try sometime. :)

Teehee

ok

iwRQGDg.jpg