IC: Inferno"I can help with that," Zac said, "My mind can store a lot of stuff in it, every movie I have seen? Memorize every line,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Taralynn (On board the stolen plane, On the way to DC)Taralynn ignored Jared. "You better be or else I'll have to do to you what I did to Zack's car" Tara said with and equally cute grin.OOC: yo TD I'm gonna be PMing you some ideas later aight

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Alaric (Plane)"I promise, when we get back, I'll turn on AMC and we'll just spend the entire weekend with some popcorn, soda, some classic American cinema, and no interruptions."OOC: Yea, sure.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Taralynn (On board the stolen plane, On the way to DC)"Okay Zack if you say so"Tara said ashamedly.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Agent Starling - New York -As Krystal emerged from the portal she stumbled and fell onto the ground, she made a painful groan as her legs started to ache intensely. She could hear what soundly like her bones cracking as her boots began to tear open.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Tragedy,Wander)Death had gone back, and Tragedy was back in control, and War was gone, for good. Scott would only think that he lost him self in his bloodlust during the battle. After the plasma explosion, the two took that as a signal to work twice as hard to take out the bots, seeing as the number of bots thinned out drasticly. They started to tear through the bots, trying to end this battle as soon as possible.(Sarah: Evil Angel)Windrider had walked down the wrong alley. He walked past Sarah's hideout, and she had awoken about half an hour or so ago. she decide to follow, being as sneaky as possible.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Demon Demon was last through the portal. In New York, two former Enforcers and one Brotherhood member rose from a lake. Once they were all on dry land, Demon spoke."This where we part ways. What happens next, I leave to you, but remember this: find other Mutants. You won't be able to survive on your own."With that, he disappeared in a flash of red lightning.

67tlbk.png

IC: Torrent"Everyone in my whole family is...I was a lucky child..." Caleb said placing his arm on his shoulder, "Well that explains why me ad my brother are so close, but...how did youeet Shawn?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: As Demon disappeared Shockbolt, knew what he had said was right. Two mutants -former agents of the Enforcers- weren't going to last on their own. He also knew that his own head wasn't on straight, out of anger and fear he needed a bit more time to find a place to calm down and contemplate his situation. He knew someplace which maybe safe for a little while. At least long enough for him to make a decision."What are we going to do?" he asked quietly trying to figure it out himself.Looking towards his companion he saw the transformation still ongoing."I somebody who might give us some shelter for a night. Long enough for us to make a decision at the least," he said honestly wanting an opinion he could trust.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

Emily IC: "I noticed Shawn ever since he got here, he use to always leave different girls dorms in the morning, and then I would see girls hover around him when he would train, and then I would see him with girls in the pool and then I would notice him....well...yeah, he one day approached me with all the confidence in the world and said *Hello pretty lady* I smiled of course because I did not want to be rude. I mean a man who's been with that many girls...yuck...but he actually was not a bad person. He was so sweet and caring, he even told me I reminded him of someone very special to him. I actually did not see that coming hahaha...ya know..a guy like him..I figured he only cared about one thing."OOC: :P ahhh remeniscing about the beggining of the RPG lol

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: ShadowHer guns were ready. Everything was set. But she really wished she had some sort of protec-The thought didn't even finish going through her head. Her eyes flared brightly, and this time most of her body followed suit. The light faded in most areas, but remained in others, as it kept working layer by layer.When the glow faded, her jeans and shirt had been replaced. She now wore a combat suit, but not the design used by the X-Men. The base of the outfit was a skin tight, full body suit similar to what the X-Men's basic uniforms were. Unlike those, this was made with Kevlar weaves in, allowing it to protect her from low caliber bullets. It was jet black in coloration, almost as dark as her hair.Her feet were clad in flexible black boots, that both protected them and allowed for full range of motion. A dark purple belt wrapped around her waist, with a gun holster on each side. A black, zip-up, waist length coat coveted most of her torso. The sleeves extended down to her elbows. The military style coat was zipped only three quarters of the way, do it didn't restrict he breathing. It had several pockets, so the Kevlar could protect her and double as storage.Her hair hung down to her shoulders, and on her face she wore a custom pair of black glasses. They fit snugly around her face to protect from shrapnel, as well as to keep the sun or bright flashes if any kind from messing up her vision.She looked down in surprise, then grinned. "Now this, I like."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Shockbolt nodded at Krystal's response, trying to not to watch as she clawed her own boots off. She wasn't going to tell her no. One small part of him, wished that she had said no. The man who he had intended to try and hide out with, was his brother. When Derrick had joined the Enforcers, he had alienated his brother, part of the reason he was hopeful that he'd shelter them now. The other part was that when he was a member of the Enforcers, he had helped them hide. That was a major decision for him, one he was not completely comfortable with as it required him to break the law, but he could only hope that he be kind now."Very well then, but we are in for a long walk," he said, taking one look towards Krystal. "Tell me, if you need to rest."

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: InfernoZac pulled out his goggles and strapped them on his head, he had them over his eyes, on his actually head to be exact. He was ready for the next.IC: Torret"What do you mean?" Caleb asked

IC: Krystal Starling - New York -Krystal managed to get the boots off after tearing through them a bit. The socks came off even faster. Her feet looked much like the hind paws of a wolf, fur and all, just much larger. Her heels had stretched back and upwards, her legs much like an animal's hind legs. She stood up a bit unsteadily, her new legs would take a while to get used to...a really really long while. She felt like she was constantly off-balance. "I'm ready...let's go..." She said finally.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Alaric (Plane)"...The roof of his car?" Alaric asked meekly, feeling at his own soft, black hair and wrapping his arms around as a protective barrier or sorts.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Sarah:Evil Angel)"So Windrider, what brings you to my home?" Sarah was still trying to get her emotions under check. it would be a while, but she was getting better then earlier. She had drawn her Big Iron out of the holster, but was just holding it, the barrel pointing towards the ground/

War...war never changes.

Emily IC: Not really wanting to explain what she met "Umm....uh...it's nothing Important, he just did not turn out to be the man, that I thought he was going to be." Her head turns away in sadness. Thinking to himself *sometimes I wish he was the man I thought he was.....It would make things easier.*

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Torrent"Okay," Caleb said sitting down, "Thanks for being like mom to me while we are away from our family," Caleb said,

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: (Sarah: Evil Angel)"A stroll, through one of the most dangerous parts of NYC?. I find that hard to believe. You seem to smart for a lie that stupid." Sarah kept her gun were it was.

War...war never changes.

IC: torrentCaleb looked at Emily and smiled, she was a real mom to them.IC: InfernoZac opens his phone and started to browse the Internet REAAAAALLLLLLY quick, he wanted to see the news. As he did, he noticed something on, about DC.

IC: (Sarah:Evil Angel)"Then you're in the right part of town. they never seem to come over to this area, and this was my home area before I joined the brotherhood..." and then she starts thinking about what happened in the Savage Lands.

War...war never changes.

IC: Torrent"Whats wrong?" Caleb asked,IC: Inferno"Oh.... No...." Zac said as he dropped his pone, luckily he had a case. He started to cry.

IC: Surge (DC)Kevin had been fighting this one Sentinel for the longest time. Deciding enough was enough Kevin transformed. He shot through the Sentinel's power core,landing on the other side, made completely of electricity, his clothes gone," Okay... it's game time!" Kevin saidIC: Taralynn (On board the stolen plane,on the way to DC)Laughing, Tara said "Zack, I said I was sorry. And anyway in exchange I got you a house, two sisters and a cousin." Tara turned to Alaric " Yeah that's right. Right off. So, if you don't want the same to happen to you, you better stay healthy."

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: (Sarah: Evil Angel)" I figured that. I'm wondering if he'll send Prototype after me. She was an old friend of mine, and knows most of my hiding spots, and could guess the rest of them." This was something Sarah had been thinking of for a while. might be best to get out of the city, or even the country if she could pull that off...

War...war never changes.