IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"I guess I got in here the same reason that you can't read my thoughts right now," acknowledge Jace with a shrug. "I'm a different kind of mutant, I guess you could say."The vampire shrugged and grinned again, pulling the rest of his body onto the bed and crossing his legs, sitting up and staring at Ashlynn. His black-and-gold eyes met her green ones and held them in sympathy for a second before he smiled gently and scooted closer."You were crying in your sleep. Why?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Demon, ShawA smile split Demon's face."Well," he said, ignoring the question, "if it isn't Derrick. How've you been doing all this time?"Shaw moved swiftly through the city towards the nearest bank. There, he withdrew a hundred thousand dollars from the Hellfire Club's bank account and bought a Mercedes S-Class from a car dealer across the street. In no time at all, he had arrived at what he hoped was still the Hellfire Club's New York headquarters. Luckily enough, the building still stood. And, also luckily, it was on sale."How does one revive an underworld empire that's been dead for nearly two decades?" Shaw wondered to himself.Another withdrawal from the bank later, and he had purchased the property. Granted, it had put a significant dent in the account, but with any luck, that would be fixed soon enough.

67tlbk.png

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)Alex's hand slowed as it reached towards Ashley's, and when it sped up again, Dallas was holding a small, rolled up cig in his mouth."You took too long. Intercepted."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Because you’re a telepath like me?” she asked him; different kind of mutant… what did that mean? She watched as he climbed onto the bed with her crossing his legs before scooting towards her. He was very alluring… something about his beautiful eyes and the pale glow of his skin Ashlynn wanted to reach out and stroke his face but she held back.“Because of the lack of beautiful guys randomly sitting on it?” she lied sarcastically.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“I’m sure Novocain has a few of those lying around.” She said waking forward.

IC: AlexAlex nodded his thanks, and peered at the road, the roll gripped in the corner of his mouth. He sighed. Looks like I'm headed home for a while. the folks aren't exactly gonna like that. Then again, it's not like I have any choice.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)Dallas grumbled something about being a sore loser, but was otherwise silent.IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"I'm merely trying to help. You look upset."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (New York, Countryside, Aldrich)The messages were away, the birds on the wing and now all that remained was to wait. He was close enough to the city that the birds would arrive in a reasonable time frame and he hoped that held true for the recipients of their messages as well. In the meantime, he had a copy of the Kercez Fragments laying about somewhere. It was only a tenuous link to his line of research, but it was better then nothing. He would wait in the entry hall for his visitors, if anyone of them arrived. Aldrich half suspect most of them had been captured already.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Whipvine - Institute -"Well, that should make this trip a little more bearable...I really dislike being inside...well anything mechanical." IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -"Giles...I think I'm gonna step out of here for a while...look around." As much as she enjoyed Giles company she didn't want to be anywhere near the medical ward for quite some times. "Should I take Sebastian with me?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“No I like that.” He said smiling. “Plus I like your cooking.” He added. “We need the little things to keep us from going insane in here.” He said.He sat down, “Did you ever hear anything about my father?” he asked. “I can’t remember anything about him after the mind wipe?” he said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Its complicated…” she said. “I entered the dreams of my sister… and I saw Ric.” She said. “He’s sort of my boyfriend… and he told me he would come for me and to rescue me,” she said.“But I’m cared they put a bomb in my head and they will make me kill people. I can’t do that Jace, I won’t. I’d rather kill myself.” She said.IC: Ultimate Feral (NY)Feral continued to walk down the lone road leading away from the mansion. Cars passed him but otherwise ignored him as he walked alongside the road. Soon he came to what seemed to be a burned down bar, he could smell the scent of death and charred flesh. The place had been picked clean by the cops it seemed due to the caution tape around it, but still the scent lingered. He could smell Weapon-X too… namely Scorcher, Jaws, Legion, War Machine and Darkfang. He also smelt himself… well this realties version of himself, and someone else familiar, Dallas.This must have been where they’d captured the other version of himself. Looking around the wreckage something caught his eye… it was a motorcycle. More importantly it was the motorcycle that had belonged to his father Logan. The one he’d inherited.John smirked so it seemed the vehicles were the same from reality to reality. He climbed onto the bike and fired it up. It felt good to have the bike beneath him again… it felt familiar to him. The version of the bike from his reality had been destroyed by the Phalanx.John then took off down the road on the sleek black bike, the wind pulling at his dark hair as he rode towards the city, he continued to follow the scent of the bird, he could still see it flying away in the distance… as if it was leading him.

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"If you trust Ric to come and save you, you won't have to kill anyone, especially yourself," Jace replied soothingly. "You should have faith in him."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Icitine "I'm glad you like my cooking." Lilliana blushed at his compliment. She stirred the soup, adding a few spices to give it a more exotic flavor."Hmm your father..Logan." She said. Lilliana thought back, remembering something she had overheard when Beast spoke with her parents on having her enrolled. "When I was little...when Beast came to speak with my parents he mentioned Logan. And my mother's eyes got all wide and she got excited saying 'Wolverine was there!' She then spoke to my father about how Wolverine was a great hero....she seemed to like him." She then frowned and looked at John. "That's all I know."

IC: Alex"Ironically, I've never felt right if i wasn't near a machine of some kind." Alex responded. "As a kid, it was the only time I could do my best and not worry about it. Building computers, designing phones. It was all fun, and it was fun that I never worried that someone might decide it was hilarious to come beat the **** out of me."IC: Giles"Alright. Yes, take Sebastian." The old man commented, somewhat absently.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Aldrich, NY, Countryside)The book was fairly typical for it's time, penned in the late 1890's and full to the brim with racism and various other discredited ideas. It's title was something misnomer, as Kercez was rumored to be the name of an old settlement in the fertile crescent and had little to do with the material contained within. If Aldrich had to guess that author had chosen that name to draw an allusion to the Blood Moon festival that took place in Kercez according to certain Babylonian writings. It was a shameless attempt to appeal to the easily-fooled portion of the occult crowd but Aldrich nonetheless felt this particular book might hold some valuable data. Particularly one passage near the middle, taken from a foremen's journal.Miz Ellse says she had the dream agan, saz that they circle her house and scream. She mite be the bosses dughter, but she's wearin on me. Sensitive creatures ain't built for this wilderness. Gonna have to tell the boss that nxt tyme. Still ain't found the animal that bit her but the boys here it at nyte. We'll see it ded soon I think. Got meself an elephant gun and some huntin rifles for the boys. Real nice. Boss wants it dead. It dies...

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Mimic, Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“I don’t think I will.” She said. Soon she came to Novocain’s lab. “Well here we go.” She said before opening the door and walking inside.“Hey we need something.” She said.“You need to shut up and leave me alone that’s what!” he yelled throwing a scalpel at her. She ducked as it stuck in the wall.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Your right… thank you.” She said feeling a little bit better. She didn’t know much about Jace but he seemed kind so far.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He nodded slowly. It seemed his dad was a hero then. He was hoping for a bit more since he’d heard that his father had been a Weapon here like him…“I feel like I’m incomplete without all of my memories.” He said.IC: Ultimate Feral (NY, Countryside)After forty minutes or so of driving through New York state Feral watched as the bird began to fly towards what looked like an old, but a large and expensive home. He pulled up outside the building, looking it over and studying it for a moment. It wasn’t what he’d expected, but he wasn’t sure what he was expecting. Who contacted people through ravens?He dismounted his bike and began to walk up the steps towards the front door of the home. Feral stood in front of the door and knocked, his metal fist making a loud sound as it connected with the well polished wood.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Whipvine - Institute -"Machines are fine...as long as they aren't touching me...or trying to assimilate me, killing everyone I cared about or..." She said in a rising voice before she stopped herself. "Sorry...not sure where that came from..." IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley held out her arms and Sebastian naturally leaped at her, she caught him with ease. "I'll come back later to see you professor!" She said as she walked out of the medical ward. She looked around the hallway, nobody seemed to be around. She wished she knew where there was a shower...she was a mess, she was sweaty, and had blood stains all over her. "Now where do we go?" She asked Sebastian. Ashley had somehow just missed Mimic and gang coming in completely.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Alex"Considering the universe you come from, I'm not surprised you have a bit of a fear of machines." Alex shrugged, glancing back momentarily. "Not surprised at all, actually. I'd probably hate them too."IC: SebastianSebastian meowed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X)"Besides, look on the bright side of things. There are hundreds of Weapons here, so feasibly, it could be weeks before you're asked to do anything. You're in Canada, which is home to lovely scenery, friendly people, and as a bonus, everything's legal here. It's a matter of perspective, Ashlynn. Once you take the time to look at it that way, things will lighten up for you."Jace smiled perkily and shrugged, his elbows balanced on his knees and his ring twirling on his right index finger."You'll be fine. I won't let any harm come to you or anyone around you. You have my word."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Aldrich)Watched as his doors were almost shaken off their hinges, whoever was knocking was being of great strength and the old doors were having trouble taking it. Not wanting to expose his house completely to the elements, Aldrich hurried to the doors and swung them open. Revealing...just about the last thing he had expected. A man with a metal arm, features similar to Wolverine amongst other things. Aldrich was slightly dissapointed that only one being had responded to his messages and feared for the fate of the other two birds...but perhaps they had not located their targets yet. Regardless, Aldrich had work to do now. "Greetings. I assume you have come here in response to my message? Please...do come in." Aldrich gestured to a table on the side of the stairs, near a small cluster of bookshelves.

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -"I wish I could speak cat...oh well." She started walking down the hall, finding her way toward the dorm area where all the weapons slept in different rooms. She most likely walked past Ashlynn's room, as well as the room John and Lilliana were. "Hello! Anyone around?" She called out, hoping to find somebody that could show her around. Maybe there was even a garden here...though that was doubtful. IC: Whipvine - Institute -"Say...what's the Matt from this universe like?" She asked suddenly, trying to change the subject apparently.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: "Oh you know, had to leave behind my entire life, friends, job and house and all that," he said in a voice that mocked friendliness. "Also got attacked by some guy. Nothing too big happened, just that the girl who happened to have my situation but probably ten times worse got abducted. I came here looking for people to try and help save her and all that. Course when I did this place got attacked by who indeed the people who abducted my good friend. Other than that, I have been doing great, how are you?" he asked ending his string of sarcastic remarks.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Mimic, Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“We need one of those mutant power suppressor collars.” She said trying to stay calm.“Huh why would you want to take your own powers away?” he said raising a brow. “No matter if it will get you out of my hair… then here take the **** thing.” He said tossing one to Mimic.“Now get out before I decide to shoot one of you.” He said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Lovely scenery? I’m pretty sure they have this place stuck in some frozen wasteland somewhere in Canada.” She said.“As for friendly people… you’re the first friendly one I’ve met so far,” She said. “The Colonel is anything but friendly.” She added.“Really? You’d do that? Protect me? Even though we just met?” she asked him.IC: Ultimate Feral“Yeah.” He grunted simply walking inside. “You sure have a weird way to try to reach people bub,” he said reaching into his pocket and pulling out the small note he’d received.“I’m warnin’ you though if this is a trap I’ll flay you before you get a chance to do anything.” He said. “You better not be wasting my time either.” He said. “I have important things to do.” He said.He walked over to where the man motioned and sat down.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)“What do you need?” a deep voice asked her as he walked down the hallway away from where the battle had been.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC (Aldrich, NY, Countryside)"Understood. I shall be brief. Your comrades are detained by a rather ruthless group currently, you need an advantage...you need a way to strike back. As is stands your enemies know exactly what you can do if they are at all competent. I can offer you a wild card. An ace in the hole if you will but there will be a price. One I am not certain you will be willing to pay." Aldrich paused and took a seat. "So I must ask...what would you be willing to do to free your friends?"

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"Well, I mean...well, look at it this way," Jace said with a shrug, chuckling lightly; the sound cut the air like windchimes on a spring morning, bringing a musical note to the serious atmosphere inside the compound. "You're in the closest thing to a ghetto Canada has to offer. The country itself is much prettier. As for your protection...of course I would. You seem like a sweet, caring individual who wants what's best for people. As such, I want nothing but the best for you, Ashlynn Summers. Karma treats well those who respect her. You shouldn't be an exception to the rule."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME