OOC: Couple quick questions, Flex what's up with the green bird and flames? There is nothing green abut Tara in the slightest tounge2.gif . TD, you know the birdman was Alaric right?IC: Taralynn Tara turned towards the crimson bird(Ashlynn), "A..Ashlynn?" Tara asked slightly confused, as her thoughts started to come back.IC: ToraTora walked over to Rosalina." Are you okay my Lady?" Tora asked.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

See this is why I was wearing of Spirits astral plane powers. He can now use it to appear anyway like teleporting. I though that the spot he went into the plane was the spot he reappeared when he returned. He could look around and see stuff but not transport himself to new spots. Now Spirit is like the perfect plot railroader for this RP. It would be metagaming for my character to not have this shot miss, and it would disrupt the plot
OOC: You know if you wanted to be picky you could say he has no right being in the vents in the first place since he's supposed to be afraid of the dark.Or, to impose limits, say that. since his power is just a form of intangibility rather than actually entering a different plane of existence, that he shouldn't be able to move since he has no way of providing momentum. Just if you want to nerf something you see as godmoddyIC: "Maybe, maybe not," Alec answered Krystal, "They haven't been able to bring down Shadow yet, which means whatever plan she has going could free us and bring them down."IC: "Hey, hey, woah, leave the lizard-man alone Tweety-Pie. If we're going to take on Weapon-X having a bloodthirsty shape-shifter on our side is fantastically useful. Kill him now? Thats like saying "Lets destroy this gun before getting into a shootout". The heck are you thinking?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "And that girl looks tough. Very tough. And if she's smart, she'll act like she's in more pain than she is." Nick grimaced, because as he turned around he scratched his hand on a sharp part of the wall, where a recent conflict had ripped the wall "Aw crud." There was a 2 inch long bloody scratch on his left hand.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: AlexAlex glanced at the alternate version of John, as he commented about rides. "This is the ride for about three of you. Judging by the expression on Angela's face, her, my Dallas, and one more. That one more will probably be one an Ultimate babysitter, to make sure I don't run off."His tone indicated he knew that the Ultimates wouldn't let him leave without one of their own with him. He looked toward Dallas. "Dallas. Get in. We're going on a little trip."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Fox grinned. "I don't need to drive, seeing as I can hit speeds most cars only dream of."IC: Nick held his hand, grimacing. "Crud crud crud. Wait." He looked at his hand, where the bleeding had stopped.IC: "I can take 3 more in my car. Though I assume you still have the blackbird." Dante shrugged.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Alex"Actually, I think I might prefer if you did." Alex commented, glancing at Fox. "He doesn't seem to grasp the concept of 'timing'. Or 'brain to mouth filter'."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Showstopper (Institute, Westchester)As Fox began going intangible and back, humming smugly, Dallas smirked and froze the temporal space around him while he was intangible, leaving him unable to reform."Better."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Alexander:Uh-oh, shotgun. Except it had pretty fire rounds--no, not that right now. Alexander smiled as Johnson fired the gun, maybe because he liked the flames that arose a second later, maybe because the sound was funny, maybe because Johnson was surrounded by Legion clones, owing to the earlier fire as their clothes, at least, got hit...probably all three. With the fire close to Johnson in a room where smoke bombs had been thrown earlier, that would be rather helpful to hinder his sight, as Alexander ducked away and down towards another hall, running as fast as possible for him.Why did the person who actually knew how to fight have to disappear? I mean, really. That's not helpful in the least.A moment later and he looked down, noticing an uncomfortable heat near his leg-a few pellets had gotten through, penetrating through his toga near the bottom of the draping, and catching it on fire. He quickly patted it out, shaking his head.Worst. Party. Ever.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

See this is why I was wearing of Spirits astral plane powers. He can now use it to appear anyway like teleporting. I though that the spot he went into the plane was the spot he reappeared when he returned. He could look around and see stuff but not transport himself to new spots. Now Spirit is like the perfect plot railroader for this RP. It would be metagaming for my character to not have this shot miss, and it would disrupt the plot
OOC: You know if you wanted to be picky you could say he has no right being in the vents in the first place since he's supposed to be afraid of the dark.Or, to impose limits, say that. since his power is just a form of intangibility rather than actually entering a different plane of existence, that he shouldn't be able to move since he has no way of providing momentum. Just if you want to nerf something you see as godmoddy
I did want Spirit to be able to travel long distances with his power so it is like teleporting but a lot slower and he does seem a bit OP against Weapon-X but I made him to fight the Brotherhood but fight when I joined the weapon-x chapter began, so it's your fault. tounge2.gif P.S. I don't know what 'railroading' means so I don't know if it is good or bad.Lord of Adders Black; I completely forgot that he is afraid of the dark, sorry. And there is no friction in the spirit plane but he uses his flight powers to move.
I agree with Snelly on this, has to be a certain number of robots and no doomsday weapons. His powers also seem a bit OP. I mean shifting into anything? And inanimate objects? So he could shift into any weapon he wanted too or any animal.And yeah how would he know the base is there? I mean with those powers he doesn’t need doomsday weapons.
Ok so how many robots can I have? Instead of doomsday weapons he has take over the world weapons like robot sheep, the illiteracy beam, and intelligent cheese. You know, stuff that will never work. He can't shift into animals or complex weapons like a gun because it would take a week in game just to memorise how it is built so he could shift into it.I'll PM you how he knows where weapon-x is. And I know he doesn't need doomsday or take over the world weapons, but he is a super villain of course he has them, he gets them from an outlet store in Bomainia.IC: SpiritWill was nervous enough being in the dark vent, so when a blue demon appeared next to him he freaked, he let out a short scream and jerked backwards away from the tail, he flew through the vent away from Darkfang at very high speeds. Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: I realized that, I just looked back you said the eyes were green I get it now. So there was the crimson bird... and Ric as a birdman which I assume means he has his angel wings out?Yes I’m going to nerf that right now. What I said is now imposed with his powers from now on.And no it’s not my fault man, it’s your fault you made your character OP I had nothing to do with it. If you don’t change how his power works I will be forced to kill him or remove him from the game. Railroading means you are destroying the plot I was working on, so it’s bad, very bad.Maybe a few hundred robots.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Anything that’s edible.” He said. “At this point I don’t care.” He said.IC: Summer-flightShe continued to cry into his shoulder until he lifted up her head, her emerald eyes wide and filled with tears. “Matt’s safe? Good.” She said.“What are you going to do?” she asked him. But then he vanished, his voice now coming from the bird before Tara.“Yes.” She said nodding to Tara.“Uh Ric why are you a bird?” she asked. Now looking down at herself and seeing she was a crimson bird.IC: Songbird (Mansion grounds)“I’m thinking about how he was planning to stab us all in the back later.” She said turning to X-Bones. “Having a gun is fine but not one that is going to backfire and take off your head later.” She said.“He’s gone now anyway.” She said.IC: Ultimate Feral (Mansion grounds)“Wait one minute bub.” He said to Alex. “Where the **** are you goin’?” he asked. “If your meeting up with some buddies we should come along.” He said.“The Blackbird isn’t exactly easy to park everywhere, plus flying that thing doesn’t allow us to have a low profile.” He said.“I’ll go see of there is another car to salvage in the garage.” He said.IC: Darkfang (Vents, Weapon-X)Darkfang cursed in German and then teleported in front of Will as he was flying through the dark vents, his fist flying out towards his face.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Alex"I am going to go find out where they took my family." Alex responded calmly. "And to do that, I need equipment that I don't have here anymore, thanks to our friends at Weapon X. I know where to get the equipment, and legally at that.""Which means I have to go home.""And then once I have found them," His eyes glinted. "I am going to make Weapon X regret everything they've ever done."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Sebastian Shaw, Seventeen years agoDroplets of rain bombarded Sebastian's face as he dashed through the wet street. It was coming for him. Every mutant it had encountered in its entire existence could just...feel it somehow. It was coming for all of them. Who knows how many were dead already? The battle had not gone as planned. The X-Men and the Brotherhood were all dead--along with Emma. Oh, sweet Emma. Why had she--"Shaw."The voice was like a hundred different voices, all speaking to him at once, coming from all directions. He whirled around, and Jean was there. Before he could even say a word, it lifted its hand, and he felt like a fiery ballon, filling and filling, ready to pop at any moment...And abruptly, it all stopped. The pain coursing through every cell of his body subsided, and Jean, the Phoenix, floated perfectly still. Not even the ever-waving locks of her crimson hair moved a millimeter. He looked around in confusion. He suddenly felt a cold hand on his shoulder, and then, he vanished. Time returned to normal, and the Phoenix smiled at its good work.Seventeen years, nine days, and ten hours later...Shaw sat bolt upright, sending mud and bits of grass everywhere. He was alive. It was a miracle, but he was alive. Now, the question was, where was he? He hobbled up, brushing mud, dirt, and plant matter off of his suit, and surveyed the scene. It appeared to be a park in a city, Manhattan if he was correct. But things were different...there were new buildings. Fewer trees. And the smell of industry was stronger than he remembered it. He wrinkled his nose in disgust. And then, he noticed it. A small scrap of paper attached to his shirt by a piece of scotch tape waved gently in the breeze. He plucked it off, read the tiny, neat handwriting upon it, scoffed, and read it again.Hello Sebastian,You are probably wondering why you're alive right now. Well, I can't tell you that, but I can tell you that you're approximately seventeen years in the future (give or take a week). Nobody you know is alive, though their children might be. The world is slowly coming to shambles, and I think you know just what to do (hint. Hint). Sincerely,Nobody You KnowSebastian Shaw smiled. Yes, he did know what to do. And he was going to go do it.

67tlbk.png

IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie:"Shawn... Let's go. If we sit here feeling sad and stuff, we wont get anything done. We should find stuff to give Tali when she gets back. Food, bandages, stuff like that. We can do that, right?"IC: Wild Card:Card had turned into a avian creature, and had begun to fly north. It had fought his realities version of Darkfang, it had the memories. It knew roughly where the Weapon X base is. It would get what it wanted, but the part of its mind that was still more human than monster whispered to him, What-if-you're-wrong? Why-was Ashlynn-so-shocked-at-learning-your-hate? Maybe-it-wasn't-their-fault.Card wanted to scream. That part of it that was still his old self, not itself, made sense. No. It. Was. Their. Fault. Card decided.But in the back of its mind, the seeds of doubt were sown.

IC: Whipvine - Institute -Ashley sighed as she got in Alex's car, deciding to be the 'designated ultimate.' "How long is this road trip gonna be?" She asked, clearly not happy to be in the car. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"Right...I just wish I knew exactly what her plan was." Krystal said, she shivered slightly, she wasn't soaked anymore thanks to shaking most of the water out of her fur, but she was still be a bit damp, and cold.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Alaric (Tara's Mind)"Listen, Ashlynn, I have to talk to Matt--""Ric...you're not gonna leave me, right? I can't make it, Ric, I just, just, I can't--"Alaric caught Ashlynn in a hug as she ran forward, sobbing again, and ran his hand through her hair. The history teacher held the projection of his girlfriend for several long minutes before planting a tiny kiss on her lips and smiling sadly."I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna visit you, every night. Inside your dreams. And I'll keep you posted on how the rescue attempt's coming, what's happening, where we are. I'll even tell you what's going on in The Walking Dead. Alright?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex"A few hours." Alex replied, glancing back at Whipvine. "We can stop a few times along the way so you can stretch your legs though."He glanced at the other Dallas, as he had begun to think of him, and tossed him a cell phone. "Figured you should have one from this universe. My number is already entered."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Taralynn" Ashlynn!" Tara shouted as she slammed into Ashlynn hugging her as hard she could." I'm so sorry. It's all my fault I wasn't there." Tara said as tears began to well in her eyes.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Of course.” She said to Chris. “And I do care about honor.” She said to Shawn.“I’ll help.” She said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)She nodded drying her eyes as best as she could. “Okay…” she said. “Thank you… Ric I love you.” She said. Suddenly he eyes snapped open and she sat up on the bed. Had that been real… or was it some twisted dream her subconscious had dreamed up.IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)As Error escaped down the hallway Johnson cursed. “Find him and shoot him down!” he yelled to a large group of guards, they nodded and ran down the hall after him.He pumped his shotgun a few times and took a drag on his cigar as he then wrapped some cloth around his blown off finger to stop the bleeding. Today was not his day. He picked up the detonator and stared at it before pocketing it and sighing.IC: Ultimate Feral (Mansion grounds), Matt (Hotel)Matt its John. He said sending the text to Matt’s number.John?! I thought you were captured by Weapon-X! His phone vibrated as he received the text.I am… this is the John from the other reality; you know the one with the metal arm?Oh… well its good to here from you man.Where are you? We want to help you break your friends out of Weapon-X, and you need all the help you can get. Feral watched as the address to the hotel popped up on the screen.I'll tell the others your coming. “Alright I know where the other escaped X-Men are.” He said. “Let’s get going.” He said before walking to the garage. He found a pretty beat up and dented hummer that he knew had belonged to Beast. He climbed into the front and fired up the engine before driving over the debris and pulling up beside the others. “Let’s roll.” He said.

IC: AlexYou're right, Ashley." Alex commented, fastening his seatbelt. "We should get going."He waited just long enough for Dallas to climb into the car and close the door, before he hit the gas. The car careened down the driveway with a powerful roar of the engine, the noise quieting somewhat as he turned onto the road. It was clear he knew exactly where he was going, but with each passing mile, his muscles tightened, and his expression grew more tense.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"Tough sleep, huh?"The soft, beautiful voice came from the foot of Ashlynn's bed in the form of an equally beautiful young man: his eyes were black in color, but they sparkled with golden flecks of color that burned like young stars, and dark, straight copper-brown hair fell softly down his head. There was something about his face that reminded her of Alaric - maybe the cheekbones - but it was sharper, more handsome, and his pale skin and dark eyes contributed to a more mysterious air that Ashlynn's boyfriend lacked."I've been there," he continued, clucking his tongue sympathetically and smiling with perfect white teeth.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He shrugged, “That sounds good to me.” He said. “I feel bad for you always cooking for me,” He smiled. “I’m not a great cook though.” He admitted.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn almost jumped at the sudden voice and the appearance of the attractive and mysterious young man. He reminded her of Ric… they shared somewhat of a resemblance, but he was even more attractive if that was possible. She blushed as she looked at him.“You could say that.” She said watching him with wide green eyes, which were a bit rimmed from tears. As she’d been crying in her dream she had been in real life too. “What are you doing in my room?” she asked.“Are you a Weapon here?” she asked him.

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"No, I'm not. You could say that I'm...visiting, in a way. I heard about your plight through the grapevine and came to see if I could lend a hand."He smiled at the beautiful redhead before him and took one soft, pale hand, kissing it softly and smiling up at Ashlynn. She blushed again, slightly, and Jace's grin grew slightly as he set her hand down."My name's Jace. Jace Pulliam. It's nice to meet you."-Teeyz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: As agreed.

Name: Aldrich BrandtCodename: He's an isolated scholar. The best he's got is "that odd fellow on the hill."Age: Roughly twenty five. He hasn’t bothered to keep count. He has more important things to look after at the moment.Gender: MaleFaction: He himself and he, though he sympathizes with the X-Men.Powers: None, Aldrich is a simple human. He has never enrolled in the army and only has a competent understanding of simple pistols. He has a great wealth of knowledge about various ancient days but beyond this he is effectively helpless. He is a thinker, not a fighter.Appearance: Alrich is quite pale and his blue eyes have a somewhat unhealthy sheen to them, and seem to constantly search the room for exits. He blames this on a nervous conditions his constant movement (wiggling his leg, clasping and unclasping his hands) seem to support this. He isn’t exactly thin and has some muscle to him and his hair is colored a light brown. He’s a normal human in terms of appearance and he tends to be quite well dressed thanks to his family fortune.Weapons: An old German luger kept in immaculate condition. It’s more for show than anything else; it’s something of a family heirloom. It’s normally stored in a case in the mainfoyer of Brandt’s house, under lock and key. Its ammunition is stored in the basement in a Vietnam-era case under the stairs. It’s secured by a rusting padlock.Skills: Aldrich is quite knowledgeable, he can recall most of what he has read with ease and is in general, an erudite and educated man. He is an excellent debater and can hold his own in most arguments. He also has in interest in the lore of forgotten places. Not all civilizations and belief systems are widely known and some are still a mystery. His collection of ancient and crumbling tomes shows his interest in such things quite clearly. Overall he is a competent and dedicated scholar. He is also adept at managing the family funds; allow him to live a comfortable life in his small manor.Personality: Withdraw, Aldrich much prefers the company of his books to the company of other humans. He’ll discuss his research with someone sure enough, but he has little patience for trivial conversation. He is something of a recluse, emerging only to chat with an elderly shop keeper and to purchase essentials and books. Overall, he is what one would expect of an isolated scholar. Though most take some time to transition into the recluse phase, Aldrich seems to have leaped right into it.Weakness: He’s a normal human…and as a result quite squishy. Weaknesses include bullets, long falls, getting hit by a car etc. Also allergies, they annoy him constantly though some handy-dandy medication has helped him cope.Bio: Insofar as anyone knows, Aldrich is the sole remaining heir to his family’s fortune. His parents died when the family was on vacation to Canada and most of his relatives seem to have shared their fate. Aldrich is the last of his family line, and though a trust fund saw to his education he never really reconnected with the world. Now he lives alone on the edge of forest in New York. His manor is small, but well-kept and the lack of staff indicates that Aldrich has seen to the upkeep of it himself. He has had some contact with Beast, though most of that discourse was completely academic in nature most of it focusing on mutants immune systems and how they compare to the average humans.

IC (New York, Countryside, Aldrich)It was a small building, hardly worth the name manor. Like so many buildings built by suddenly wealthy immigrant bootleggers during the 20's it owed it's name more to their vanity then any actual merit. There was a certain elegance to it however, unlike much of what the gangsters had purchased, this building a quiet brooding dignity to it. It had seen it's fair share of violence to be certain, many assassins had contributed to it's bloody history. The crime family that had owned it went down hard, not willing to adopt to the changing times and turn to legitimate means of obtaining a profit. An FBI raid had wiped most of them out and their relatives had inherited the manor. Aldrich was the last of them, his parents had vanished years ago and now he took care of the aging house himself. It was two-floor building, five rooms on the bottom, three at the top. Most of the house had been given over to his ever-growing collection of books and artifacts. If nothing else he owed his criminal ancestors something for the fortune they had left behind (buried in the basement as it turned out, the FBI had not been as thorough as they had thought).Aldrich lived a simple enough life, dedicated to study and contemplation but recent evens had given a new life. He moved faster and with purpose, books long unopened were strewn about tables with notes in their yellowing margins and feeling of purpose was coming over the entire building. Aldrich was no fool and had contacts in various organizations (his research involved them more often then not, specializing in mutant history seemed like an oxymoron, but the existence of certain myths seemed to indicate that mutants were not a new development, though this raised questions all it's own) and it appeared the pupils of one of his old academic contacts, Beast, were in danger. The news reports were confused and his sources contradictory, but they all agreed on that fact. His motives weren't exactly unselfish, but he did owe the Beast for the data he had provided. It was to this end that had ascended to the second floor of the house, one of the rooms been converted into an shelter for Ravens by one of the more sensitive members of the crime family who had a love for the birds.Aldrich's parents had seen no reason to dismantle it and had trained the birds as a hobby. Aldrich had continued their work, and though the population was in decline due to the irresponsible practices of a certain logging company, most of the birds had stuck around....and most of them made excellent messengers. Ravens were incredibly intelligent birds , marine biologists had Dolphins, but Aldrich had Ravens....and insofar as he was concerned, he'd gotten the better deal. Moments later, three birds had taken off, winging their way to their recipients of their messages. These messages took the form of small notes tied to their legs. The message was direct and to the point, making it somewhat at odds with it's writer.To Whom It May Concern:I have been made aware of your plight. The Beast aided me greatly in the past and I would be remiss in my duty as a gentlemen if I did not attempt to aid his prized pupils. These messages have been sent to you and you alone, tell no one and come to my house as quickly as possible. The address is attached to this letter. I have enough funds and knowledge to be of great use to you, you should not have to endure this storm alone and I offer you a shelter of sorts, a port in the storm. My contact with the Beast was mostly academic and your enemies have no reason to suspect you will come to me.Aldrich Brandt.OOC: First message is going to one of Flex's characters. Anyone remaining free X-men who want to can pick up one of the other two.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X facility)“Oh.” She said surprised. “How did you get in here without them noticing?” she asked.She blushed as he kissed her hand; she’d never had a guy do that before.“I’m Ashlynn Summers.” She said, looking at him. She attempted to read his thoughts but found strong telepathic shields. “Are you a mutant?” she asked him.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X facility)“You want me to take you to where we can get first aid stuff for Tali?” she asked.IC: Ultimate Feral, Songbird (Mansion grounds)While Feral waited for the other Ultimate X-Men to pile into the hummer suddenly a black bird swooped down from the sky giving a light caw as it drifted towards the hummer. It hovered by Feral’s window flapping its obsidian wings and examining him with beady black eyes. He saw a small note tied to its skinny leg. Feral plucked the note off the bird and quickly scanned it with his eyes.It was intriguing… he wondered what this was all about. Was this a trap? Or possibly a powerful resource that would help them defeat the Phalanx within his own reality? He quickly pocketed the note and watched as the Raven flew off.“Someone else drive, I have something I need to do alone.” He said.“Let me go with you.” Ashlynn said standing next to the hummer. “No… I have to do this one alone.” He said.She nodded sadly, “Be careful John.” She said. He nodded and leaned in and kissed her.“I always am,” he said before he began to trot off. Using his keen sense of smell he began to track the human scent that had been on the note and the bird itself. It wouldn’t take long for him to find the man who’d sent this note. He headed off towards the city on foot.

IC: Derrick watched as different members of the group below dispersed. Demon however had not yet left. From where he was, he had remained unseen by any of them but also unable to hear them himself.May as well find out from his mouth... he thought as he began to move through the halls of the mansion.It took Derrick a minute to find the stairs and right hallways to get to the front entrance but he managed the trip. After opening the door and stepping outside, he began to approach Demon."What are you doing here?" he said to the Brotherhood mutant, with a hint of subtle anger in his voice.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg