IC: Nick looked up. "I wouldn't dream of hurting you guys. I'd be stuck here with them, even if I didn't consider you friends. The trick is to turn it off without damaging it. I could make an incision right here-"He pointed to a spot on the collar, inaccessible when there was a person wearing it. "-and the circuit would break. If it was on it would inject the person with this dart-" he pointed to another spot. "-and they would be asleep. But the objective is to be able to turn it off and on, am I right?" He turned to Chris. "It's incredibly complicated. It's taken me years of studying this to be able to understand it."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: VictoriaUnnoticed by the others, Victoria was long gone from the Institute. She had departed the instant John confirmed where the remaining X-Men were located, seeing no purpose in remaining there any longer.Now, she tore down the roads leading to New York at speeds that would break the law twice over. Though she was more than capable of dealing with the speeds, there was still an element of danger that would cause most people, even her own counterpart, to balk at such velocity. Any person who values their life would decide to drive slower and arrive intact than get there a little more quickly and take the risk.But Victoria was beyond caring. She didn't value her life anymore. She continued to live, but it was an empty life. In truth, she continued only to find the moment where she could die and do some good with her death.Unlike her counterpart, she knew her past. All of it, and it hadn't made her happier. It had changed a cheerful if introverted girl into a bitter, cynical mirror of herself. And when Alaric died, the change completed. The bright light from her eyes dimmed and died, becoming dark and withdrawn. She became vicious, both in an out of combat, and reached a level of ruthless that even some of her comrades found sickening. But that was before the world became a battlefield. Then they found it useful, like a tool they suddenly needed. A weapon they'd hoped not to need, but were glad they had it when everything went downhill.But she had adjusted to her new life. The new way the world was. But now, she was going to have to meet the one person that was capable, intentionally or not, of destroying her world view.Emotional distance, Victoria. Stay distant. He is not the Alaric you know, he is not the same person. He will be gone in a short time, do not allow yourself to get attached. You won't be staying. **************************************************************************************************************************************************************A short time later, she stepped out of the staircase and onto the fourth floor of the hotel the X-Men were staying at. None of them were currently in sight, but that suited her just fine. Her hair obstructed the view of one of her eyes, her violet eye to be exact. With the other, she surveyed the hall.Quietly, she walked forward, carrying herself down that hall in search of her new, if temporary, comrades. She was an unknown, but somehow familiar presence. Different, but at the same time, similar.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Nero nodded slowly. "I guess I'm alright. It'd be nice to be able to move around, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, yeah?" After a few minutes, he continued a bit more quietly "And... Uh... Thanks. For not leaving me."---Tom walked ahead, heading into the private room while Pietro spoke to Abraham.---Dana stepped forward "Since it's tact the sewer team is going for, I'll head along with that team as well. I imagine I'll be of far more help in a more subtle environment."---Asura continued to clap his fist against his palm, excitement exuding from his every movement.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: (Scott) "No one gets left behind if we can help it. Do you have phone numbers form anyone that might of made it out?"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: To clear up any confusion, those with messages can arrive at any time.IC (Alrich, NY, Countryside)Aldrich had settled in once more, a few books lay open before him. They were yellowing and quite clearly aged, but that was to be expected of books this old. He's been reluctant to take them out of their casings but this occasion called for it. After years of being on the decline, there was finally hope for his race. These tomes held information that could be useful, they had been discounted as fiction in the modern day...but Aldrich knew the truth of it.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Shawn IC: Shawn looks away from Nick and towards Mimic's direction "I can wait" he says still talking to Nick "I am just waiting for you to be done so she can take us to some supplies." Shawn then begins to wonder "Hey chere, what are you going to do after you help us?" he says trying to hide the concern in his voice.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Nick grinned and looked at Shawn. "This will take a few hours at the least, even if I can find the piece I know I'll eventually need. The plus side is that these don't function like your girlfriend's power. If the power source is cut off, your powers are returned immediately. Tali's take ten minutes to wear off unless she consciously does it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Nick laughed. "Dude, you obviously don't know how much free time I have. I've read all your files because I was out of books. The only time I ever help weapon X is from sheer boredom." He saw Adrian approach. "Name's Nick. I'm your resident guy who has no powers and is thus useless."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: SpiritWill's hands glowed ever so slightly as he took his gun by the barrel in his left hand and handed it to Darkfang. "I surrender." He said simply

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI