OOC: Sort of true about the scalp thing, but vampires are strong enough to break spikes, he could of easily just kicked it hard enough. As for auto-killing anyone, Smith is the only one.Jace is fast, but he's nowhere Quicksilver fast.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn nodded, “Yes if they all open their minds to me I can.” She said. “Since it would be so many minds I’d have to link everyone’s mind, and together the combined minds would create the illusion.” She said.She then picked up on Blake’s quiet call within his mind. I’m here. She sent back telepathically.IC: KatherineThe White Queen watched as Grigori approached them. “You’d think with your vampire hearing you would have picked up our conversation.” She said.“No matter, we are following my connection to my progeny Jace so I may bring him to my side.” She said.“And I feel that he is in Canada.” She said.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)“Is that so?” Jake said as he cracked his massive knuckles. “I count that I killed 116, nice try.” He said slapping a huge hand to Shawn’s back.IC: Triblade (Hotel, NY)“Ah nice to meet you Fox.” He said dropping his hand to his side.“So have I.” he said.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“I don’t care.” He shrugged. “As I said they deserved to die.” He said. “If Johnson see’s it any other way and wants to take it out on me he’s free too.” John said.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)Jeremy jumped down from his perch on the roof landing by Feral, Liliana and Rapture. He’d been there for a few minute silently watching them from the shadows. “Want me to hide the bodies?” he asked. “I’ll teleport them somewhere into the woods.” He shrugged.

IC: Icitine Lilliana whispered softly. "I don't want him to hurt you." She said. "But I doubt he will. Even the colonel has his limits and weaknesses." Lilliana jumped as Darkfang appeared before them. "Don't do that!" She pushed her blonde hair out of her face and sighed. "Yea take them away."

Edited by rawrmouse

IC: Grigori waved his hand indiifferently."Formalities must be observed. What is our part in this plan?"Privately, Grigori had his reservations about this. There were, after all, more efficient ways of contacting one's child than dragging two other vampires to Canada. Therefore, there was probably a reason why she felt the need to bring a third party in on it. If all she needed was more firepower, other members of the Hellfire Club would have been suitable. Perhaps she wanted to bring this Jace to her side without getting him involved in the Hellfire Club.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Manuel)"We will leave at once. I can provide transportation-so long as you do not mind riding in a car that is somewhat out of date. On the face of it at least, the innards are quite modern I assure you." Manuel was of course, referring to the model T had bought and had steadily refused to trade in. How he kept it running was anyone's guess, though he did periodically upgrade it's engine and such as. He maintained that it simply had more soul then modern vehicles.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He nodded, “I think he’d enjoy torturing me really, because of my healing factor.” He said.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)Jeremy gave her a light bow. “My apologies Liliana,” He said, his solid yellow eyes bright and his thin dark blue fur that covered his body looking even darker in the low light. “As you wish.” He said before he teleported away in a flash of blue light. A flash of blue light could be seen deeper into the darker corridor, before it flashed again and Darkfang was gone. He now stood in the snow-capped forest as he began dragging the five dead guards somewhere to hide them.IC: Katherine“Your part in this plan is to help convince him if needed.” She said. “The two of you are also vampires, and can act as a third party perhaps, to help convince him that he should be at his maker’s side.” She said.“Also any resistance we come into… you will be running interference.” She said.She turned to Manuel, "We can take it to the airport." she said. "Flying will be the fastest." she said. Vampires could run fast, very fast but still flying by air was faster. She looked at Grigori, "Can he survive the sunlight?" she asked. She knew that Manuel could, but she wasn't sure about his comrade. OOC: Edited

Edited by Flex Capacitor

Shawn IC: Shawn stumbles when Jake slaps his back, but Shawn still laughs enjoying the competition. "Haha, darn it! dude I can't believe you got me!!" Shawn laughs as if he was in a very good mood. He then pats Jake on the back putting some super strength in it. "Dude I don't even understand how you ended up outdoing me Mon ami, It must have been chere's fault." Shawn says jokingly.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: the reason it may not seem like Jared killed many was because I kept giving the bots a chance to respond before killing them.IC: Jared grinned. "I got 124. O course, I was out there for longer."IC: Fox shrugged. "Quicksilver has my phone number. I'm the most reliable Intel person around."IC: Nate was fiddling with his taser arrows. "I reckon these will fry nanobot armor."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)“Guess so.” He said. “Or your just outclassed Cajun.” He said, walking towards the entrance to the facility.“You weren’t in our competition.” He said to Jared. “Firing beams and destroying bots with your own strength is very different.” He said.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Kane still held the flame blade to Mega Matter’s neck, waiting for the mutant to speak.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“How did you find our facility?!” he demanded pointing his shotgun at Mega Matter. IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Base, NY)“We leave now.” Quicksilver said. “You may chose what party you are going with once we are in the city.” He said walking toward the entrance to the base and then outside.IC: Destruction (Brotherhood Base, NY)Caden followed behind Quicksilver, “About time.” He grunted.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“I just want to hold you.” He said.

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley started to float on her back, letting the waves carry her around. "So, like if something was about to happen in the real world right now we'd be able to snap back to reality right? I'm not sure how all this works." IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Base, NY -"Alright!" I said with much excitement. I flowed Quicksilver immediately, notably floating a few inches off the ground instead of actually walking. My left leg was still quite painful to walk on ever since I got shot at Riker's Island. Shiloh followed as well, "This should be interesting..." She turned when she heard small clanking sounds, it the one and only Bob. "Can I come too!?" The toaster asked.Shiloh shook her head. "Sorry Bob, but I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you got hurt. Stay here and hold the fort for us." Bob looked a bit disappointed. "Ah....alright."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Rosalina IC: Rosalina follows her uncle.Shawn IC: Shawn waves Jared off paying him no mind. "Cajun?....Bud...Don't know what that is all about..but whatever" He says this while looking at Mimic confused yet smiling as if he was having a good time. Then he scratches his head and ask "How many did you get chere?"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)“Keep it up and I’ll break you apart like a piñata and let all of that annoying energy inside you just blow away.” He grunted. He didn’t care if Jared would explode, he’d survive it anyway.IC: Triblade (Hotel, NY)“I don’t think my uncle has a cellphone,” Matt said. IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Of course.” She said. “We are still awake after all, this is all in our heads.” She said.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“I took out five, but I was busy keeping Mega Matter’s powers gone.” She said crossing her arms.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)"Yes it was..." he said looking at the blood on his black suit.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: I think her whole belly is clothed Shawn XD. Its cold out there man.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Christine responded with a quick and powerful kick to Shawn’s groin, doubling him over. She grabbed him by the hair. “If I hadn’t negated his power he might have escaped; or done something particularly nasty.” She said before letting go of his hair and sauntering off. She didn’t particularly liked being poked or being looked down on.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John nodded and stripped down and then walked into the shower not caring he’d done it in front of Liliana. He then grabbed her and pulled her into the shower. “Or we can do this.” He smiled.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)After a couple minutes of walking, Jace stopped outside Ashlynn's room and rapped on the door three times: no answer. Another three knock burst. Nothing. He moved a couple steps back, ready to kick open the door, before stopping and remembering Ashlynn was a telepath. He closed his eyes and reached out into her head, reached in farther and farther until..."What the ****?"SPLASH!-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley looked at Jace in a bit of surprise as a huge splash covered her. "Oh you're done fighting already?" She looked at Jace carefully, being able to see him full lighting she noticed how...pale his skin was. He didn't get much sun apparently.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John pulled his normal clothes on after drying off. He ran a towel through his black hair that was still pretty wet, before he sat down next to Liliana and pulled her close. “Your always asking that aren’t you?” he smiled before kissing her on the cheek.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn looked up seeing Jace had fallen into the water. He was shirtless and she saw his physique and how pale he was. (anyone in the illusion is in bathing suits)She blushed, “What are you doing here?” he asked.

IC: Jared grinned. Even if Jake tore the suit open he could hold together long enough to get trapped in another suit. Jared didn't think Novocaine would let him get away that easily.OOC: Could Nick somehow get pulled into the illusion? He's bored, and he needs someone that can search his mind to find out what all his powers are.IC: Nate put on what looked like sunglasses, in reality they let him see in the dark, basically being the opposite.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: IcitineLilliana laughed as he kissed her on the cheek. "Of course because I curious." She smiled as she pulled on her jeans and tank top. "I wonder where everyone is now..." Lilliana pulled her hair into a ponytail and ruffled it a little, which she did sometimes when she was uneasy. "Do you think we should go look?"

OOC: How does Jared grin if he has no face man? Also you said he can't hold himself together before and he only did before because of his rage.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)"I guess we could." he shrugged. "They are probably still taking care of those intruders or the attack, whatever happened when we were called to Novocain's medical bay." he said.

IC: Jace (Illusion, Weapon-X Compound)Jace came up to the surface with a huge gasp, patting down his bare chest and shoulders before noticing his ring was still on his finger. He sighed quietly in undisguised relief before grinning up at the two girls."Fight's over," he explained. "Came to make sure you were alright, and I sort of...got soaked."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight (Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn smiled at him. “That’s good.” She said. “And this is a illusion I created in all of our heads, I guess when you walked into the room you were pulled in.” she said.She watched Jace before she splashed him.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John nodded, “Can we go check on Ashlynn?” he said. “I want to know if she’s okay.” He said. He could easily track her down from her scent.

OOC: DANG IT. I revamped (didn't change powers or anYthing, just made them more detailed) my profiles for chapter 2, and I forgot to post them. Jared can hold together by constant concentration, but it tires him out as he has to use his powers constantly. (This was mentioned a long time ago. The rage was added so he could hold himself together when he temporarily went insane.) As for what he looks like, it's basically a constantly and brightly green glowing version of his old self. IC: Nick wandered off, brain activity spiking.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Well, it looks like you stumbled into this illusion by accident." She splashed Jace too.

IC: Jace (Beach, Ashlynn's Illusion)"Huh. Well, that's still a rather interesting power---GWAAH!"In his attempt to avoid the splash, Jace threw his momentum backwards, sending him back a good five yards to avoid the water with vampiric strength combined with natural ease in the water. He threw his long copper hair out of his eyes and stared at Ashlynn curiously before rapidly regaining the distance between them and splashing at both her and Ashley.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Oh, man Jared is one weird contraption.IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn’s illusion, Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn squealed with glee as Jace began to splash her and Ashley, she retaliated with splashes of her own, using her two huge wings to send massive amounts of water flying at Jace.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He noticed her pull her hand away; he’d forgotten to grab it. He then reached over and grabbed it as he walked towards her room, sniffing as he walked. “Yeah.” He nodded as he followed Ashlynn’s scent.It led him to a room down the hallway. He sniffed the room and pushed the door open but it was empty. Her scent seemed to be coming from the room next to it. He pushed open the door and suddenly he found himself on a tropical beach, seeing Ashlynn, Ashley and some unfamiliar guy playing in the water.John looked down seeing that he was now wearing a pair of black swim-trunks and he was shirtless. “Huh.” He said as he pulled off a pair of black sunglasses.“Does anyone know why we are at a beach now?” he said.

IC: Icitine After they entered Ashlynn's room Lilliana saw Ashlynn and some others playing in water at the beach. "What happened?" She asked before looking down at herself. She was in an aquamarine bikini and a pink flower in her hair.Lilliana dug her feet into the sand to keep herself next to John. She wanted nothing more to jump into the water and swim. "There is so much water!" She exclaimed happily.

IC: SebastianFrom the shore, a pair of feline eyes watched the people in the water.Sebastian cocked his head, and tapped the water with a paw curiously. He wasn't sure what was going on.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I like how you just butt your way into this little plot thing Kaithas...IC: Feral (Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)John waved back to Ashley as he looked over at Liliana seeing her in the bikini and he blushed. “You want to go for a swim?” he asked. Before she could reply he picked her up rushed towards the water and then tossed her in laughing before diving in himself.IC: Summer-flight (Illusion, Weapon-X)Ashlynn looked up as Liliana and John entered the illusion. She felt her heart race increase at the sight of Liliana with John… she glared at Liliana as John tossed her into the water.

Edited by Flex Capacitor