IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley tried to concentrate harder despite everything that was happening around her. "End this. Now."Suddenly in her mind she could see two very dilated eyes staring into her. Her eyes began to dilate as well as the hypnotism took effect. She began to calm down.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Sounds like he has a little of what John and Krystal have.IC: NPC Illusion Colonel Johnson, Matt (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)Johnson laughed, “You can’t destroy me… I am the darkness within.” He said; Ashley was becoming calm and collected, but the darkness was deflecting the hypnosis…Suddenly he began to grow and change. His body exploding as huge black dark tendrils of vines burst forth and began to form into a massive black creature. He looked to be made out of plants… and vines.His body seemed to be alive, twisting and constantly changing, made off trees, and leaves, and reaching branches. His eyes glowed red on a malevolent humanoid face, which still looked slightly like Johnsons. His massive hand began to descend towards the people on the beach.Ashley was becoming calm and collected, but the darkness was deflecting the hypnosis…Matt stumbled back from the punch. The red circle on his chest lit up as a large plasma blast was unleashed from it at Liliana and Ashley.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Because I was there Shawn… as a kid at the Brotherhood… so were you. I remember playing with you.” She said.“I remember seeing Gambit pick you up… whispering something to you… a phrase that meant something to him.” she said. IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“I’m sorry Ric, Tara I have to end this…” she said with tears in her eyes. She closed her eyes and her arms flew forward. For a moment it looked like a massive bird made of green flame flashed behind her and then the illusion ended. Everyone would suddenly awake in the room or on the floor.

IC: IcitineLilliana growled and made a wall of ice to block the plasma but threw herself in front of Ashley, just in case. Suddenly before the Plasma even hit the ice, Lilliana woke up.She yelped, still ready to fight but stopped when she realized she was back. She shook her head. "Oh god...it was so real.."

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"Your mind made it real," Jace said, sitting underneath the window and running the hand with his ring through his hair. "You'll all be fine."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Shawn IC: Shawn thinks of a plethora of jokes he wants to say, about how he is more attractive than his father, how Christine and him were kids playing together, how he was the best of all the children. But nothing came out, Shawn could not say anything. He was speechless, when he finally spoke he asked "How come I don't remember chere, I don remember you, I don remember him, I don remember any of day......but what I really wanna know.....how come he left.....I ain't dat bad.." Shawn says looking down.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: SebastianSebastian, seeming to sense that something was still extremely wrong, immediately started meowing loudly to get everyone's attention, hopefully off of whatever was troubling them.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John sat up breathing hard. His body still burned from the hundreds of bullets… so much pain… but it slowly faded away. He looked at Liliana, “Are you okay?”IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“I’m so sorry…” she said sitting up. “That got out of control… I was only trying to calm Ashley down earlier because she was crying…” she said.She looked at Jace, “What are you?” she asked.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Mimic looked at Shawn. "I just don't know... why you forgot... why he left." she said. "You left the Brotherhood at some point and never came back." she said. "He left to fight with the X-Men against the Phoenix.. like the rest of the adults in the Brotherhood." she said, remembering when most of them never came back. Like her mother.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: IcitineBefore she answered she embraced John tightly. "Yes..I'm okay. "Lilliana whispered, not wanting to let go. "I was so scared...so worried for you.." She then looked over at Ashley"Are you ok?" She asked. She knew she had protected her from the plasma so she wasn't physically hurt, but mental pain was just as bad if not worse.

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley didn't respond, she didn't seem to hear Lilliana as she replayed what she saw over and over in her head. Actually seeing Terry's head blow up...and then Matt...it shook her to the core.

IC: Dante pulled in to the hotel with his passengers, lagging behind the ultimates a bit.IC: Nick spoke, his canines a bit more pointed than they had been before, but rapidly going back to normal. "Ouch. Ouch ouch ouch. I'm fine now. Just a normal headache." He gave a meaningful glance to Will."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He held her back, “I’m fine…” he said.John looked over at Ashley, “Where did that all come from?” he asked.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Vampire…” she said softly. She had read the single word inside his head, even if he’d been trying to conceal it; her level 9 telepathic abilites had broken through.She stared at him, “Why are you here?” she asked.IC: QuicksilverPietro walked to the road and his hands flew forward about twenty cars moved off the road as they were flung away. He floated about five of them into the air pulling them over to them, and using metal items on the screaming people inside to tear open the doors, pull them out and then fling them away. Quicksilver climbed into a blue Ferrari. “Let’s go.” He said to the Brotherhood, wanting them to pile into the vehicles.IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Drag him inside.” He pointed to Mega matter. A group of guards moved to him and began to drag him inside to the cells.

IC: Windrider While I didn't really approve of how carelessly Pietro flung the people inside the cars away, I said nothing, getting into the driver seat of a green camaro. IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley seemed incapable of responding in her current state of shock.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Jace (Ashley's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"I told you I'd protect you and your friends. That's what I'm doing."The vampire stood up and made his way over to Ashley, crouching down and staring into her ruby eyes: she didn't even seem to acknowledge him, in her current state of shock. He smiled gently and brushed her cheek, turning his head to meet her gaze. Slowly, his pupils began to dilate, and as they did, Ashley's mimicked them, like a baby taking after its parents."Ashley? It's me. Jace. Can you hear me? I need you to snap to for me, alright? You had an accident, slipped and fell, and you had a bad dream. It's alright now, okay? You're alright."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn IC: Shawn looks down "I...guess I know why he ain't come back." Shawn looks at Christine "I ain't know we went way back,...........I'm sorry chere..I really am..for everything." Shawn turns around and looks away his pretty face covered in sorrow but trying his hardest to take it in stride. He was upset that his real father is gone, but he was mostly sad about everything. The past few days and all the revelations that he is having about his past. All of it was piling up and he was feeling down about it again.Rosalina IC: Rosalina just follows closely behind Quicksilver "Uncle I will ride with you...if you don't mind."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Thanatos It’s cold...A tall slender man walked down a busy bustling road in lower Manhattan, it was but a typical cold and dark night. The man bore a large hood and scarf completely hiding his face from the gaze of any curious passer byer. The man took a sharp turn into a dark alley hidden away from view. At that he placed his hand on the shadow of an apartment building; at that moment as if he were never there he was sucked into the shadow, vanishing as if he was never there to begin with. The man’s name was Ilias Fong, known to the world as Thanatos, a deadly assassin. Right now he was in what he called “The Peace” It was a world of complete shadow and he was its only inhabitant. In this world he walked alone to a certain location in the dimension known to us all. Once he reached his destination he surfaced back into our world, a world of chaos.The area was a large house, heavily guarded. At that he stepped back into The Peace and traveled. He emerged in a small room dimly lit by a crackling fireplace, with hunting trophies hanging of its archaic walls. Inside of this room an old man sat in a chair reading a newspaper, the thick smell of his cigar shrouding the room. Thanatos approached the unaware man and tapped his shoulder the man turned around only to see death in its very helmet. In quick motion Thanatos ended his life. He submerged into the Shadows before the guards bursted into the room, dumbstruck at who had done this…Later Thanatos submerged into an apartment room, a man was sitting on his chair with a brief case in hand.“Well done Thanatos here's your pay.”Is all the man said as he tossed the brief case for Thanatos to catch it. At that he disappeared into The Peace once again with out a word spoken to his client.It’s lonely… OOC: Anything occuring as of now, that I could involve Thanatos in?

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: It's possible but he wouldn't go vary far which is why he got hit by the shrapnel.IC: MTMMega Matter allowed himself to be dragged off.IC: Spirit"Alright then, lets go join the others." 'Maybe you can get the technopath to fix the collar.'IC: SmithJoe finally finished regenerating the bits still in Jace's stomach which meant that his stomach was no longer going crazy 'That was one of the longest times it has taken me to come back, that guy sure was thorough.' He thought. He decided not to go after Jace at the moment.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Jace (Ashley's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"A dream," Jace repeated gently. "I just need you to stay cheerful for me, alright? I need you to stay perky and cheerful like you always do, and I need you to realize that Matt is coming to save you even as we speak. Can you do that for me, Ashley?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Possibly since Weapon-X has turned all of the almost all of the X-Men into Weapons when the invaded the school and captured them, they will be going on an assassin mission soon.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John nodded, “I know… I’m sorry Ashley.” He said stroking her hair. He didn’t want to see her like this.He watched Jace while he worked and said nothing. He was on edge now that he knew Jace was a vampire… he didn’t trust him. As he looked down the very tips of his razor sharp blades were sticking out of his knuckles because of Jace.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)She nodded, seeing Jace in a different light now.“Can you help her?” she asked him.IC: Quicksilver (NY)Pietro kicked the car into gear and then began to fly down the road towards the Enforcer Tower. He began to speak into his headset in his helmet so the other Brother members could hear him.“Those of you going into the sewers… be discrete, creep into the sewers and make your way beneath the tower, Abraham shall lead you.” He said.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Its okay Shawn…” she said softly. “This is something we all had to go through.” She said. “All of us who lost our parents to the Phoenix.” She said.“We may not have been raised with the X-Men like you.” She said. “But we lost our parents too.” She said.IC: Destruction (NY)Caden climbed into the green car Windrider was in. “Let’s roll.” He said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Jace (Ashley's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"Alright. I'm glad to hear that, Ashley."Jace's eyes constricted again, and the gold flecks in his black irises faded through like marker, bleeding through paper, as he stood. Ashley's eyes constricted as well and her smile became full as she sat up again, looking around. Jace took another second or two to observe the end results of the compulsion before grinning at her and pulling up a chair under the window, leaning his head against the window."See? Protection."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn IC: Shawn turns back around "Shawn huh?....ya don't usually call me that. And you are right, we do have to go through this. I'll be fine...Christine, thanks." Shawn says with a smile on his face. Rosalina IC: Rosalina decides to follow her uncle and stick with him ready to lay her life down to prevent anything from happening to him.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Windrider - NY -"Acknowledged." I said threw my radio in response, I drove my camaro away from Pietro's and split off toward where we would enter the sewer system. I had Abraham, Destruction, Shiloh, and Rene with me in the car. "We're about there." IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley felt a lot better now, the awful things she'd seen forgotten. She saw Sebastian and quickly scooped him up and started to pet him, he seemed upset for some reason.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Dana followed along behind Windrider's Camaro, preparing to follow orders as necessary.---Being as he was riding with Quicksilver, Asura didn't waste any time worrying about driving to their destination, or being nervous. There was only pure excitement.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John relaxed when he saw Ashley smile and perk up a bit. After Liliana touched his hands he nodded and pulled in the tips of his blades, his skin healing over the small cuts. IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)She nodded, “I know you are…” she said. “Thanks you.” She said. “I thought vampires were supposed to be evil… and they hated mutants.” She said.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Okay…” she said softly. “If you need someone to talk too I’m here.” She said.IC: Quicksilver (NYC) He drove quickly through the city, weaving in and out of traffic. “We are almost there.” He said to Rosalina and Asura who were riding in his car.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)Johnson watched as they dragged Megga Matter to the medical bay to be healed before he bled to death."Make sure the Colonel puts a bomb in his head, and keeps the collar on him." he said, the guards nodded.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: AlexThe technopath led his two compatriots up two flights of stairs, past countless rooms, and through several hallways. The decoration of each one varied, but they all shared one thing: They were all abhorrently expensive. Unique painting by famous artists, custom furniture. Everything spoke of a person who took great pride in his individual wealth.The last hallway, however, was quite different. It wasn't quite so ornately furnished, it was rather bare in comparison, actually. It ended in a single, dark wooden door. Built into the door frame around it was a small keypad.Without even looking at it, Alex keyed in a long string of numbers, and a quiet click was heard. He looked back at Ashley and Dallas as he opened the door, revealing a room decorated quiet differently than the rest of the home.The walls were gray in color, with white trim around the window frames. The windows, fitting in with the rest of the house's architecture, were tall and wide, allowing plenty of sunlight in. It was clear that at least one wall had been demolished to grant more space, and part of the ceiling as well. A small, straight staircase in the corner led to a small loft. Occupying the wall adjacent to the door was an implausibly large screen, and a depression in the wall beside it held several gaming systems, a blu-ray player, and a few devices that were unrecognizable to anyone but the technopath.Across the room, was a large desk with a glass top, a larger scale version of the one that used to reside in his dorm. The floor was a dark wood, not quite uniform in shade."Well. Welcome to what used to be paradise."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Dallas (Alex's Batcave)"Yeah, yeah, yeah, but dude. Can I snag these paintings? These thing are--Is that a Warhol? Is that an Andy Warhol?"IC: Jace (Weapon-X Compound)Jace snorted in laughter at this."Vampires have predated mutants for centuries. There are always weird little fads in generations, where we hate some things and love some others."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I see, so am I on my part contacted in any form, or do I go looking for a job?IC: ThanatosFong cracked his neck as he put down his payment. Due to his acquiring a small fortune on his part he lived in a rather large home despite him having it all to himself. He lived up north in Constable New York, it was small town not very populated and very secluded, just the way he liked it. He sat back on his Sofa and turned on the TV. He flipped to Fox News... It was disgusting the amount of propaganda on Mutants. He quickly turned his TV off and headed to the kitchen where he poured himself a cup of Coffee.Fong thought to himself always about the existence of "Mutants". Some called it evolution but he doubted it. His reasons were clear after all evolution is born out of inherited traits. But how does one race develop powers to travel between shadows, or hurl lightning? Perhaps it was an answer he would never know. Whatever it was though he really didn’t care, nothing mattered in a world in which lies and pain existed. Evolution, mutants, Enforcers, The Brotherhood... it didnt matter, he didnt care about this world anymore after all. So why would its problems interest him.

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Whipvine - Alex's Batcave -Ashley looked around the room. "You know if you added a few plants in here this place wouldn't be too bad." IC: Ashley - Ashley's Room, Weapon X Facility -"Wait, so you're a vampire? That's so cool!"

IC: Windrider - NY -I stopped the car and parked it in an alleyway near the perimeter of the Enforcer Tower. We were barely outside the grounds to the facility, and very close to where we could enter the sewer system. Now all we had to do was wait for Quicksilver to start the attack, since his team was the distraction we needed to stay unnoticed.

IC: Alex"It's my dad's." Alex said, glancing at the painting Dallas was referring to. "In other words, do what you want with it. I don't care, as long as it ****es him off."He looked over his shoulder at Ashley. "Yeah. Doesn't really matter now, though."The technopath walked with purpose across the room, grabbing a messenger bag off of its hanger as he went, and opened the drawers to his desk. Without a word, he proceeded to start pulling out every piece of technology he could find, and stuffing it into the bag.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Alex's Batcave)Dallas grabbed several large bags and quickly began doing the same thing as Alex, but instead of technology, he reverently plucked each painting in the house and placed it into a bag."Ohhhh, my God, this is so doooooope!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME