IC: SH brosZac covers his ears when she hums that tune with Caleb laughing a bit. The brothers enter tr cab with Emily, Caleb goes last and then whispers to Shawn, "What talent can you do that you can't say?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"Aw, c'mere, you cool as **** amnesiac, you," he growled playfully, pulling her into an even closer cuddle as he started to play The Dark Knight. "I promise. You'll dig this movie even more. One of the best of all time."IC: Aleksander (Grand Central Station, New York City)Aleks had been awake for forty-four minutes.Upon finishing his breakfast, he had plucked the keys to the Mustang from Tiffani's dresser and taken the eight minute drive to Grand Central Station, stopping for a quick Starbucks run and going across the aisle for some Junior's - chocolate chip croissants were a vice of his - and waiting. At the thirty-eight minute mark, his contact had come in: Jeremy Maddox, an already balding junkie of twenty eight who used Jack as coffee creamer and shot needles instead of handguns. Aleksander was instantly disgusted by him. The two stood and moved to a more desolate corner of Grand Central, to the Whispering Wall, where Aleks stood on one end and Jeremy at the other.The Whispering Wall was a constant tourist attraction; when the Station was originally built, these walls had been noted for their stellar craftsmanship and their unique sound quality: if you spoke into one corner of the rounded wall, someone at the opposite corner could hear exactly what you had to say with the crispest quality imaginable, whereas if you were standing right next to someone, they couldn't decipher more than two syllables. Aleks had always wanted to visit the spot; now was his chance, though not the circumstances he wished for. Jeremy began to speak hastily, quickly, saying something about Derrick Davis, one of the Enforcers he was after, and how he had a brother, John, someone who--"Jeremy. Stop."Aleks had heard enough; this fool was obviously not a regular informant. He hadn't stopped to verify his identity, hadn't checked for money, just immediately started blabbing. As Jeremy stopped suddenly, he glanced nervously over his shoulder once - that was all the Russian thief needed to create two tendrils in Jeremy's corner, dragging him in and making him face Aleks. In twenty seconds flat, Aleks was near him, drawing a butterfly knife and holding it against his thigh so no passers-by could see."You trust me, yeah?" he said easily, softly, in a dangerous tone with the most beautiful Russian inflection..."Uh...yeah, yeah, Aleks, of course I do...""Mistake one."The knife moved upwards into the space underneath the junkie's right cheekbone, and he would have screamed had Aleks not shoved the rest of his croissant into his informant's mouth, cutting off any form of sound he could make."Next mistake goes right in your heart," he drawled, withdrawing the knife and wiping the blood all over Jeremy's jacket. "You're lucky I don't kill you for wearing that disgusting cardigan in public."Now I have to go back and get another croissant...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Shawn and Emily IC: Shawn looks at the people in the back seat. Noticing there is no space he attempts to get in the front seat. The Cab guy immediatly locks the door. Shawns face is shocked! *that is messed up* Shawn thinks to himself. So he proceeds to the back seat, not feeling like being stuffed in there. "Hey Emily, someone is going to have sit on someone's lap.""Haha, I'll just sit on Zack's lap!""Why....why must you hurt me so." Emily slides out of the car and then waits for Shawn to get it. After Shawn gets in She proceeds to sit on his lap. While she tells the SpiritHeart bro's."Okay sweetie pies, buckle up for safety."Shawn tells the cabber to take them to a party supplies store. Then he turns to Emily and ask her."Hey, you don't have a seat belt on!"Emily lays back resting her head on his shoulder and grabs his muscular arms and wraps it around her waist."I have these." Emily turns her head slightly so her face is facing Shawns head, she then closes her eyes and begins to doze off.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Shadow"The Dark Knight? When did they make a movie about me?" Shadow quipped, as she adjusted her position. She ignored the slight twang of pain from her stomach, and smiled as the movie started.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)The two sat in relative silence throughout most of the movie, silence broken only by Shadow's periodic gasps of "Whoa..." or her silent humming as she curled up closer to Alaric. When it was over, Ric's fingers scraped the empty popcorn bowl in silent shock."I've watched that movie dozens of times, and it never fails to get me..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SH Bros.Again...why? Zac thought to himself as the conversation went on between the couple, Caleb yawned and dosed off.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Oh, I get that and you are right. He would not really be use to that especially because his mutant abilties came to him at a farily young age. So he had those abilities all his life. Yeah, I can understand where you would think that, and you are not all that off. In the beginning of the RPG Shawn had his super strength and everything his bio states. It was not untill he touched Wild Card somewhere during the middle of the RPG, that the biokenetics started happening because of the fact that, that ability was dormant and Wild Card's touch activated it. That was the only thing I was trying to get across, once you and Flex explained it. I understood the power.Shawn IC: Emily is fast asleep, and it looks like Zac is on his way out, but as soon as that Emily starts lightly sawing wood aka snoring. He wakes her up, "Babe, we are here." She groggily wakes up as the cab stops. Shawn lightly taps Zac and lets him know that they are here. As they exit the cab the cab driver ask for a tip. Shawn looks at him and says "Okay, I got you!.....next time you pick people up instead of making them stack up in the back like video games on a nerds desk..maybe you could let someone sit in the front..so everyone back here won't be uncomfortable...and there ya go, enjoy it. It's your tip of the night."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: SHadow"...." Shadow stared at the screen as the credits rolled, trying to wrap her head around the ending of the movie. Not only had it been a terrific movie, but certain parts of it resonated with her more than it would others. Die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain... "..... I don't even know what to say. That was..."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"I know, I know. Hey, I'll be back in a sec," said Ric, leaving the room and zooming downstairs towards Shadow's dorm, aiming to try and make her bed/save her the energy of having to do any nighttime cleaning--"Oh. My. God."He didn't even stop to give the bare bones dorm anything more than a cursory glance; in seconds, he was up in his room again, staring at Victoria with something akin to disbelief."And you wonder why your back is bothering you," he said like a big brother would to his sister, picking Shadow up in a bridal carry and dropping her on the bed. "YOU sleep here tonight."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SH Bros.The brothers exit the car with Caleb still looking like he woul drop, Zac, not so much. They followed Emily and Shawn into the store, Caleb tripping a few times, Zac looking like he was no where near sleepy.

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"So do you, and I can tell from one look at that bed that it is going to lead you to an early chiropractor's appointment," Alaric replied as he frowned at Shadow. "I'll take the couch. You sleep on the bed, and I'll tilt the TV that way so we can both watch it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"No, I'll take the couch." The teenager replied stubbornly. She tried to stand only to freeze mid motion, and wince. She felt her stomach to make sure the slashes hadn't reopened under their bandages.The bandages were disguised under her shirt, but Ric would most likely notice now.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Shawn and Emily IC: Emily really feeling the family vibe looks at Caleb very endearingly. "baaabyy, he is soo sleepy...do something...we cant just have him walk around all tried." "Ehh...uhh...hmm, I am not too sure what to even do." She gently rubs his belly, "pleaaaseee." Shawn thinks to himself, "I guess I can let him rest on my back....like a piggy back ride." Shawn shrugs. "Perfect!! thank you sweetness" *kisses him in the cheeck* She walks over to Caleb, "hunny, if you are tired just rest on Shawn mmkay."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Braveheart Caleb nods Slowly and goes over to Shawn,"Jeez, Caleb you okay?" Zac asked,"I don't, *yawn* don't stay up this late...I usually go to bed early...""Oh yea,"

Shawn IC: Shawn lets Caleb climb on his back, As they walk in to store he whispers because he does not want to wake Caleb. "Hey this place is going to close like in 20 minutes, lets get as much as we can."Emily IC: Emily takes the list and hands it to Zac, "Here ya go sweetie, you just let us know what we need to get okay."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Summer-flight (X-Manor, basement)Ashlynn nodded. “You haven’t seen anything yet.” She said. This place was literally insane… but that’s what you got when you threw a bunch of hormonal mutant teenagers into a school together and then put a select few of them under the pressure of saving the world. She typed in the special access code that allowed you to go down to the basement level which was usually restricted to normal students.“Now where I’m taking you is usually for X-Men only, but since you need to see Beast I guess it will be okay.” She said. There was also a staircase that led down there but you had to know the access code for the metal door in front of the stairs to work. A minute later and the elevator opened up, revealing a long metal hallway. Beast was down the hall, he seemed to be examining a bunch of slash marks in the metal wall. Ash felt her hart pang when she remembered what caused them.She walked forward, “Come on he’s right here.” She said before stopping in front of Beast. “Hank we have a new student.” She said.IC: Beast (X-Manor, basement)Hank turned to Malik and smiled, “Welcome to the institute.” He said. “I hope your time here hasn’t been enough to turn you away so far,” He laughed; he knew that things had been crazy today after the mission.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood HQ)“Good.” He said stepping up from his make-shift metal throne and pulling on his father’s helmet which he’d repainted blue and white to match his costume. “Then we leave now.” He said.“We shall take the aircraft.” Quicksilver said. It was the most discreet way for them to travel, it looked like a normal small aircraft; no one would suspect that it was flying using magnetic mutant powers instead of aircraft fuel.“If they turn against us then we repel them but let them live.” Quicksilver said. “There is no reason for these mutants to die. Most of them are just captured mutants, not all are evil criminals.” He said.“You did well.” He told Prototype. “Tell me… why did your friend; Evil Angel attack me in the Savage Lands?” he asked turning to her.IC: Feral (Bar)John’s head snapped backwards as Jaw’s feet smashed into his jaw. He stumbled back, dazed for a moment.War Machine plowed into Feral, knocking him back as he felt three of his ribs crack from the impact. They would heal soon; already the scratches on the side of his head had healed over. His hand flew forward in a right hook trying to stab his claws through War Machine’s jaw.IC: Scorcher (Bar)Scorcher had about enough of this fight. Feral wasn’t going down, he’d just heal from everything Jaws and War Machine threw at him. “We will have plenty of time to beat the **** out of him during initiation.” He said.He then pulled out his machine-pistol that had been fitted with highly potent tranquilizers and the same serum that turned mutant powers off for several hours. Grinning Kane blasted about five of them at Feral’s back. The tranquilizers impacted his bare back, sinking into his skin. Kane watched as Feral stumbled forward the drugs kicking in. He then began unleashing blasts of flame all over the bar, catching it on fire. He'd burn the place down and all of the evidence that they'd ever been here, including the dead bikers and the ones still knocked out from fighting Feral. IC: Darkfang (Bar)As Jeremy saw their target about to collapse from the drugs he teleported over to him, touched his shoulder and then vanished. He appeared within the Weapon-X facility in front of the cells. He through Feral into a cell where he fell limply onto his stomach, knocked out. Darkfang activated the containment field for the cell; normal bars wouldn’t work for this mutant not with his claws.He then teleported back to the bar fight, “What do we do with this one?” he said aiming his sawed-off at Dallas.

IC: Dallas (Bar, Westchester)"Try ducking, ****bird."Too late, Darkfang realized that the figure he was staring at wasn't Dallas at all, merely a slumped over corpse of a biker; his blonde "hair" - really the head of a mop - slid off the body's bald head, and even as Darkfang spun, Dallas pulled the trigger on the bartender's shotgun, sending buckshot flying into Darkfang's chest and throwing the mutant against the wall. Instantly, Dallas knew he was too far away to have done anything fatal, but nonetheless, he was down.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Darkfang NPC Novocain (Weapon-X medical ward)Jeremy slid down the wall as the buckshots were pumped into his body. Missing his heart and other vital areas but causing him great internal damage. He looked down as dark blood poured out of his chest, his short had been torn open revealing dark tattoos on his chest. The crimson liquid stained the fine hairs that covered his body as Darkfang pressed a hand to his chest. "I'll be back..." he said faintly to his comrades. He then vanished with a loud BAMF. Appearing a second later in Novocain's medical lab within Weaponp-X. Jeremy fell to his knees blood pooling on the ground. "I... need help." he told Novocain. "No **** Sherlock the insane doctor said as he injected some morphine into Jeremy's neck and hoisted him up onto a medical cot.

IC: FirespiritZac Tore the list in half and gave one half to Shane and Emily, he had the other, "You guys get yellow, black and red party decor, and I'll get the rest on this list," Zac said with a wave as he ran off to get the stuff on his list.IC: BraveheartCaleb simply yawned and was starting fall asleep,.

IC: Aleksander (New York)John Davis's house was easy enough to locate, being in such close proximity to Grand Central that Aleks didn't have to move any longer than a quarter of an hour than to get into a perfect vantage point. He sealed up the other window in the apartment rented out for him, courtesy of one of Weapon-X's many shell corporations and perfectly untraceable, just like the assassin himself. Two people sat in the living room: from the descriptions, they were Derrick Davis and Krystal Starling, ex-government agents and current fellow freaks of nature. Slowly, in the window behind the couch where Krystal sat, Aleks stretched out with his mind through the scope of his rented rifle and focused on the window, creating a circular hole in it that would act as a deterrent for anyone who tried to get a ballistics reading. After all, how would they know where the bullet hit from if the window had a hole in it?Aleks took careful aim and fired a shot parallel to Krystal's right temple; considering wind, position, and the other people in the room, it should have skimmed the temple and created instant unconsciousness, leaving just Davis to take care of. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krystal - John's House -Krystal felt something pierce her right temple, she let out a small whine, but was unconscious and slumped over on the couch only moments later.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Shawn and Emily IC: Emily takes Shawn and heads to get the colored decors. As Caleb yawns on Shawns back, Emily giggles as she gently strokes his hair she says. "Oh my goodness, he is sooo adorable." Shawn smiles, "he is sleeping like a baby." Emily begins to retrieve the items on her side of the list. Shawn notices an older woman around her late late 40's begins to follow him around the store just staring at him.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: ShadowShadow sighed, and brushed her hair out of her face. "I don't think either of us is going to compromise on this."She stood, and uncrossed her arms. An amused smile crossed her face, and she raised her eyebrows in question. "So, what are we going to do about this?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

Name: TakaCodename: SpiritAge: 18 (he has looked 18 ever since he was 2)Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower(S): Spirit mode: When he enters his spirit mode he is intangible and mostly invisible (he tends to glow in dark areas). As a spirit he can see morals, emotions etc, in others. He can also bring other things into spirit mode. Emotion Manipulation: He can manipulate the emotions of others to an extent. For example; he can calm down an angry person, or boost the courage of his allies. He focuses mainly on positive emotions. Light: He can fire light bolts from his hands that will either hurt or heal (about as much light power as an av-matoran).Appearance: With his light powers he can change his appearance slightly, but this takes a long time and he doesn’t do it very often. His preferred form is an 18 year old human with blue hair (no matter what form he takes, his hair is always blue, unless he is impersonating someone), gold eyes, and he usually wears a red shirt. His costume consists of body armour with angled fabric that shimmers when he moves.Weapons: A thin, highly advanced solar powered jet pack. Deer Horn Knives. These. Skills: Fast and strong as a result of his years of training, he is also good at kung-fu. He can use his emotion powers to tell when others are lying. He often uses his jetpack in combat. He is a lot stronger then a normal person.Personality: He believes that the stronger should help the weaker like a big brother helps his little brother. He believes that because he is more powerful it is his duty to protect and help others. He refuses to kill and has high morals; he will often go out of his way to help others. He is very curious and desires to learn more about everythingWeakness: Afraid of the Dark. He can’t sneak around in the dark because he glows. His morals can get in the way of a battle if an innocent person is in danger.Bio: A hole in space appeared in the middle of a field then it closed again after nothing came out, nothing visible at least. Taka flew across the ground in spirit form, he looked around and saw a large amount of energy and little darkness focused in one place so he decided to head in that direction, when he got there he came out of spirit mode and saw that it was a school “Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters”. ‘Well I’m pretty gifted.’ He thought. ‘I wonder if I can enrol.’ So he went in.No one knows where he originally came from, but he has hinted that there are others like him. After foiling the plans of another being of power named Akat who had attempted to take over his homeland, Taka left his home to help other lands and stop other evils. Since then he has travelled many lands and dimensions, seen many cultures, and learned many things (including many different styles of fighting). He has righted many wrongs and foiled many villains. He has battled Akat many times and foiled his every move. Taka has only recently come here and doesn’t know exactly what is going on but he has been around enough to guess.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Not particularly fond of him at the moment, the eight Legions converged on Dallas, four of them putting their blades away, then rushing in to try and overwhelm the X-Man with numbers. The other four all took up surrounding positions, blades at the ready.---Asura cracked his neck, and swaggered over to the small plane, and said "Well let's get this little birdie in the air then. Time is money, people.", before stepping into the plan and plopping into a seat.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Shawn and Emily IC: Emily almost completing her side of the list smiles. Shawn walks up to her and whispers. "Hey, the cashier keeps looking at me funny.." "she probably just likes you....can you hand me those red decorations over there." Shawn hands her the decorations. "You don't think I know that!!""Well, just ignore her baby." Shawn looks back and the lady licks her lips as she eyes him up and down. ".....Yeah, lets just hurry"

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Dallas (Bar, Westchester)A sound like an EMP going off rippled through the air as the Californian's temporal waves came shooting out of his hands, slowing the Legions to a crawl; above him, a flaming support for the roof of the building came toppling down, slowing as it hit the time bubble. Dallas took the chance, leaping up into the air and pushing off the wooden beam, tumbling out the entrance. Behind him, the time ripple died, and Dallas activated another one around him as he jetted forward with superhuman speed, heading back to the hotel.IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"Well...I dunno. You have an idea?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: FirspiritZac comes back to the others with a bag of balloons, a yard of string and a helium canister. As Zac makes it to the group, he begins to speak, though not the same voice he has, "Hey guys," Zac said in a high squeaky voice,

IC: Firespirit"Sounds good," Zac said as he was still high pitched, "I think I might have inhaled some helium, sound like a freaking chipmunk,"

IC: Firespirit"Well I got the rest of the stuff, let's check out," Zac said to the others as he voice returned to normal