IC: Aleksander (New York City, New York)Far too easy.The names of the two girls were Tiffani and Carly. Tiffani's father was a successful Manhattan businessman who, with some insider tips, had gotten out of the stock market just before the crash and came out a rich man while his friends were run out of their homes by the rabble around him, and Tiffani had been given permission to stay in one of his penthouses - apparently, it had once belonged to Derek Jeter, as if that was supposed to mean something to the Russian - for the next few months as she attended a private school in the Big Apple. Carly, her online friend from California, had been invited to stay with her, and now here the two were, practically giving Aleks a free ride to the city."So, Aleksander...wait, isn't that Russian?""My father is a diplomat," he said in that same soft, refined British inflection. "I spent a lot of my childhood in Moscow, and my father allowed me to come here for a year or two, see what things were like in the brighter hemisphere. So far, I can't say I'm disappointed..."Carly, the brunette and a stereotypical girl from north of San Francisco, giggled; Tiffani shot her a quick glare and then pulled off the overpass into the city itself."Well, I can't thank you ladies enough, but I can find a hotel here, thank you...""Wait, but...do you have a wallet? Tiffani could put you up for a night or two, Aleks, it's no big deal..."Perfect. As much as Tiffani wanted to look annoyed at Carly's officer, the Russian thief could see that she was looking over the dashing teen carefully, trying to see if she could find a reason not to say yes. When it seemed she could find one, she grinned widely and started to bounce on her heels. Aleks had no choice but to shrug and smile bashfully as they both took hold of one hand and dragged him towards the elevator, situated conveniently in the lobby.At least...they thought he had no choice.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Firespirit"I thought I had bad people skills," Zac muttered, "We'll just teach you social skills, basic reading and writing and computer skills,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Bri frowned."Okay...." she trailed off as Dallas disappeared.Hurry back, she texted him.Closing and locking the door, she undressed and stepped into the shower, letting the water run on her undisguised skin. It had been a long day.OOC: Power, Abbas has very similar powers to Francesca. He could help. :P

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Feral and Scorcher (Bar)Suddenly two mutants crashed into the bar, one of them literally through the wall, and the other following. Feral whirled around, ignoring the rest of the bikers for now. "Who the **** are you bub?" he asked Jaws. Three claws popped out of his knuckles on each hand with a loud SKINT. Organic metal could be seen climbing up the sharp bone claws as John hunched his back ready to attack. "Uh Dallas a little help?" he asked.Kane ran into the bar as well, he unleashed a jet of flame, burning one biker alive who got in his way. "We're from Weapon-X and your coming with us." he said. He smiled at John and then instantly the visible flesh on Scorcher was covered with flames. He threw a fireball at John, who tried to jump out of the way. It exploded on the floor next to him, catching his right pant leg on fire, and burning his flesh underneath.

IC: Dallas (Bar, Westchester)Dallas, meanwhile, had snuck to the back of the bar and plucked darts out of the dartboard; with a time ripple, he sent four of them flying, aiming to hit Kane's vertebrae and temples.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Firespirit and BraveheartThe two followed the others out of the med wing, "Aleight I need to get supplies...are we aloud to go Ito town Shawn?0

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Jaws"You're not the only one with metal knives in your hands."The skin on the ends of Jaws' nail-less fingers split to reveal a set of wicked tiger-like claws that slid out to reveal their full length. However, before Jaws could attack, War Machine was already on him."Aw, that's just unfair!" Jaws whined.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC (Angela Dean)Angela stood at the side of the pool, watching the gently rippling water.Only it wasn't water.The liquid in the pool hissed and frothed, sending up small curls of steam into the air. Angela was smart enough not to dip her toe in it to test her theory, but she figured it was acid. Elsewhere in the world, a swimming pool full of acid would be a cause for now small alarm; but here, at a school specifically targeted at people with uncanny abilities, it was just another day in the neighbourhood.Angela wondered if anyone had been hurt. There had been some medical emergency going on a few minutes ago; she hadn't seen a trail of blood or disengorged vital organs, so she'd assumed that nothing was majorly wrong. Whatever had happened, Ashlynn Summers could fix it up. That girl was a deus ex machina for life.Abandoning this train of thought, Angela lifted her face to the sky. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, probing into the future.Flashes of sights, sounds and emotions blurred past as the teenager pushed her mind into the yet-to-come. Instead of trying to go farther into the future, this time she tried to expand her range of perception. For the most part, her awareness was limited to her general vicinity, but she had found that, with concentration, she could push her boundaries a little farther each time. Right now, if she pushed herself, she could just make it past the boundaries of the School. She couldn't imagine taking it much farther. The download of information grew with every metre her sight expanded. Focusing on one person's future or her own future was easy, but trying to download the future of a whole area was like trying to read all thirty-two volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica at once, and it got harder the more people were present. Angela exhaled, and opened her eyes, silently watching the darkening sky.

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"Well, I'm glad you liked it," he said quietly, hugging her back and kissing the side of her head. "Gonna get some popcorn. You can set up The Dark Knight if you want, it'll only take me a minute."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Scorcher (Bar)Kane saw the incoming darts at the last possible second, he raised both arms, blocking the darts aimed for his temples, though two of them dug into his armor on his back, piercing it, the tips of the darts puncturing his skin slightly. He grunted as the metal darts in his arms melted from the flames as he unleashed two twin jets of flame at Dallas before he charged towards him trying to deliver a fly-kick to his chest. IC: Feral (Bar)John jumped backwards as War Machine's metal claws tore open his chest. He grunted in pain but ignored it. He then charged forward with his own claws, slashing at War Machine's chest and then followed up by a slash towards his neck. He saw Jaws as his claws came out as well, this would be an interesting fight.IC: Darkfang (Bar)Darkfang entered the bar, it seemed like the other agents had the target and the other mutant handled. He pulled out his sawed-off shotgun and then shot a biker in the chest as he ran at Darkfang. It seemed these biker's didn't like mutants. He saw the owner of the bar point a shotgun at him. Darkfang teleported behind him and then snapped his neck with a powerful twist from his tail.

IC: Firespirit"I think he is near some sort f training room last I talked to him," Zac said,

IC: Giles"Fine. My gender is this far intact, so I count myself lucky."IC: ShadowShadow nodded, and reached for the remote. It took her a moment to figure out how to set the movie up, but she worked it out."So, Ric. This might sound strange... But what is your last name?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Shadow"Carlisle...." She mused, accepting on of the bowls as she resettled into a sitting position. "You look like a Carlisle. You grew up here, didn't you?"Her curiosity would seem strangely sudden, though not to her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Spirt and Heart Bros."SHAWN!" both the brothers exclaimed, "Give the guy a break,"

OOC: Code name: NegateReal name: Tali ReloFaction: X-MenGender: FemalePowers: Can switch mutant powers on and off at will. It wears off after 10 minutes, if she loses consciousness, or if they get about 200ft away. It can be maintained for longer if the victim wishes it. Strong mutants, like Quicksilver, require a huge amount of energy and concentration to nullify. She can completely block one person at a time, OR weaken up to three people's powers at a time, she can't do both at the same time. Resistant against telepathy, unwilling shapeshifting, etc. Not immune, resistant. And it takes conscious effort. Telekinesis, but she can't use it while using her other power.Age: 19Skills: Far above average hand to hand combatant, okay shot with a rifle.Personality: Enjoys messing with people and playing tricks on them, but is very sweet inside.Appearance: Black hair, very tan, green eyes that glow orange when she uses her powers. Extremely good looking.Weaknesses: Her main power is no good against non-mutants, and she doesn't have much experience with her telekinesis. Very agile, but land a good hit, and it will hurt badly.Bio: Was not supportive of mutant abilities, believing them to be superfluous when you have great physical skills. As a result, when her mutant ability activated, she gained the ability to block others abilities. Came to the school where she became the hand to hand instructor and student fight stopper.Modified.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: FeralJohn felt War Machine’s headbutt connect with his skull. He stumbled back as blood ran down from his nose. The slash marks on his chest began to close as he then flew forward trying to kick War Machine in the chest, and then stab his claws into his gut. He suddenly felt Jaws’ claws slash open his back, the claws raking his spine.He cried out in agony and then dove away from both opponents, rolling on the ground as he distanced himself from them so he could give his backside time to heal. Crimson blood splashed down his back from the gaping wounds. IC: Summer-flightAshlynn finished her quaint dinner and was walking out of the cafeteria when someone bumped into her. “Ow.” She said rubbing her head as she looked Malik over.

IC: GilesGiles shook his head in confusion, and Sebastian stated at Gabriel. "Un, yes. This way..."IC: ShadowShadow was quiet for a long moment, as she tried to decide how to answer. She looked up, and her face was solemn. "Earkier today, I nearly died. I suspect I did die, at least for a time.""And as I was dying, I realized I'd never bothered to learn anything about you. Or anyone. I'd learned your first name and a few other bits if information and that was it. I was just fine with that, too. I didn't care enough to learn more."Her voice choked up slightly, though she brought it back under control quite quickly. "I would have passed never bothering to learn anything about you. Without ever thanking you and everyone else for everything. And I couldn't stand that thought."

fK5oqYf.jpg