Shawn IC: "Okay..yeah...that all happened before Emily came into my life, while I was dating no one...but let's keep moving." Feeling a bit dissapointed. Shawn realizes that he lived his life the way he did, and there is nothing he can do to change it. He then waves at Spencer, "See ya dude!"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Braveheart"Just don't mention that to Zac, he gets ticked when someone does stud like that, because we have two sisters he gets aggressive if someone mistreats any girl,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Shawn IC: Shawn scratches the back of his head..."mistreats huh?...your brother has nothing to be mad at because I don't mistreat them. It's more like a mutual friend's with benefits kind of thing." As they begin to approach Emily's door.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Braveheart"You may not be, but Zac can be very rash," Caleb said as he looked at Emily's door, "He is just very defensive over women,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Shawn IC: "Yeah..." Emily IC: As Shawn finishes his statement Emily opes the door "Ohh, hey babe" She kisses Shawn.."Hey hun" smiles at Caleb. "Sorry about that, I just left because...uh..you left your shirt in my room and I wanted to return them. come on in you guys."Shawn proceeds to walk in.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: BraveheartCaleb followed Shawn and looked around the room, "Huh...it's bigger than our room...that or it's just how the furniture is placed,"

IC: Alaric (Danger Room)And suddenly, Beast was gone, off to stop John, who was storming away from the room and leaving a hysterical Ashlynn in his wake. Alaric's tears dried, his bloody wings folded up weakly inside of themselves, and he attempted to stand up, just in time to catch Shadow in a hug."I'm fine," he said quietly. "Just a shock thing..."Meanwhile, he concentrated on collecting himself and pushed into Ashlynn's mind softly, wrapping a warm, protected feeling around her like one would get if they slid on a blanket: it was a psychic hug.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow"******, I was so worried...." Shadow hugged the teacher tightly, holding back the tears of relief that welled up in her eyes. "Don't do that.""I hate not being able to help." To Alaric's ears, her words just referred to the events that had just occurred. But for Shadow, they ran deeper. She hated not being able to help when her friends were sad, but there was another link.... A memory half-remembered that disappeared when she tried to confront it. A memory that made her blood run cold.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Sarah and Scott Jackson)Their was no way Sarah could dodge the blast, but she was able to deflect the blast a bit with her sword,but still getting singed a bit along her arms. She flew up, yelled at Scott "This isn't over!!" and then flew off, back to the alleys of NYC, but to a different part. she knew a few healers in this part of the woods. Hopefully they were still alive.Scott's knee had finally repaired it's self, just as Sarah flew off. Just what the heck was that about?

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Braveheart"We were just checking on you," Caleb said, "And Shawn said he was gonna see you but...why did he have his shirt off?"

Emily IC: Emily's face turns cherry red..."Uhh....well..you know Shawn is Shawn. He is crazy!....I remember when hearing that when he fought Quicksilver he ended up taking his pants off.........yup....just Shawn being...Shawn." Shawn IC: Shawn smiles as he ask Caleb "hahaha....enjoy Emily" he turns over and begins to drift away.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Braveheart"I'm just gonna....y-yea to the pool..." he said as his face turned red and inched back to the door and left.

Shawn and Emily IC: Emily waves at Caleb goodbye but before she leaves she kisses him in the cheek "be safe hun." She then walks over to the bed and forcefully moves Shawn over and lays with him, and before you know it. They are both napping.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: BraveheartCaleb walked down the stairs to the first floor. That was pretty weird, best to forget that whole sentence.

Shawn IC: Shawn wakes up about 10 minutes later, not really being able to nap much he decides to get some thinking time to himself. He had never been apologetic about the way he lived his life, every woman he had ever been with knew what they were getting into. Shawn always made sure of that. What was it about Caleb's reaction that struck a cord in Shawn? Shawn began to think and realized that even he would not want to have Emily to be with someone that does what he does. Thinking of Emily made Shawn think of Luna again. "Dang.....what have I been doing." He turns to a sleeping Emily and kisses her softly in the lips as he whispers. "You are are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time....you deserve a better person...and I know I am not that...but for you I will try my hardest to be." Shawn gets up from the bed and walks out of the room wiping his eyes.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: BeastBeast looked over at Angela, wondering why we was down in the basement which was restricted to normal students. "I've been better." he said. "What are you doing down here?" he asked her.IC: TribladeMatt pulled out his phone and began to text Dallas. He wasn't close to Dallas like John was but he knew his number. "John's gone." he sent him.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn felt Alaric's mental hug, it calmed her a bit but didn't stop all of her tears. It would be easy for Ric to sense all of her pain and anguish.IC: FeralJohn continued to ride his motorcycle, it was just him ad the open road now as he headed towards the city. The road was dark since it was nighttime, the headlight on the bike illuminating the road before him. Since most of the top half of John's costume had been burned off, he tore what was left off, now leaving him shirtless, but the button half of him in his costume, he definitely stood out too much, he needed some normal clothes.

IC: As Caleb walked back down to the pool he heard the yelling start. It seemed the water had suddenly turned to concrete, leaving several bathers trapped in it or, worse, within in slowly running out of air."Oh god, I'm sorry!" someone shouted from a third floor window. Francesca had been staring wistfully at the pool and had forgotten about her power. She'd been so focused on the water she'd involuntarily transformed it. She was desperately trying to turn it back to water, but with little success

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: BraveheartCaleb looked at the pool and looked at it, "WHAT HAPPENED?! Hold on I will get you out guys!" Caleb said, looking for something to use, he heard someone from the third floor and saw a girl panicking, "What happened?!"

IC: BraveheartCaleb couldn't think of what to do and went to get Shawn or someone. He ran inside to the main floor and on the stair case was, guess who, "SHAWN WE NEED HELP!!!!"

IC: BraveheartCaleb grabs Shawn's arm and pulls him to the poolside to find the Ayer was replaced by concrete, "THAT!!! I can't use my ice powers it could make things worse!"

IC: Vinewhip - Institute -"But...I feel finnneee..." She said in slight frustration, this was becoming more and more confusing to her, she couldn't understand why Jared was so concerned about her when they had a living time bomb in the school. She looked up at Luka with her glazed over eyes to see what he thought, so far he'd made the most sense to her.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Shawn IC: Shawn looks at the pool in horror as he sees the swimmers aas well as the girls from earlier who invited him to swim with them."If we don't set those people free!" Shawn jumps up really high "NOOOOO!!" he then crashes down with an axe kick. Causing his foot to go through the concrete.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: As Caleb watched, the solid grey concrete turned liquid again, as Francesca managed to get a handle on her power. The problem? 'Liquid' does not equal 'water'. From the continued screams and the fine mist rising from the pool she seemed to have turned it into some kind of acid. Clearly not the Hollywood kind of acid that could eat through anything and glowed green, but real-world acid was still nasty if it got in your eyes, or down your throat, or anywhere soft and vulnerable. Easy enough if you were in a controlled laboratory, not so much if you were suddenly in a pool of it. Shawn found himself plunging into something that suddenly wasn't solid concrete and that stung at burnt at the skin...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Braveheart "Finally!" Caleb said as he made an ice bridge and turn his hands into ice so he would not get acid on him, and helped people get out of the pool, "SHAWN!"

Shawn IC: Shawn feeling the immense pain, grimaces, but knowing that there are people in the pool. He opens his eyes and while his eyes burn and he is put through one of the most painful expirences in his life. He perserveres for the people in the pool and manages to get them out with his speed. As the acid splashes around. afterwards when there are no more people in the pool Shawn jumps out and jumps really high. Jumping higher than the length of the mansion. He lets out a scream so loud that everyone in the mansion could hear it. Emily IC: Emily hearing the scream wakes up. "Waah!!...what is going on."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Brveheart"Shawn!" Caleb exclaimed as he made a ramp of ice for him to slide down on, "Are you hurt?"

IC: NPC Colonel JohnsonJohnson sat at his computer, he'd been researching the X-Men's current battle in DC and he found it very interesting. What was also interesting is that it seemed the target they'd been searching for... Zack Summers was caught on footage with the X-Men. "Perfect." he sneered.He received Emily's email and began to reply. You have done well Weapon-254. You MUST map out the Cerebro system before we can move on with our plans. We are doing well, we have gained three new weapons. As for my son... he is doing well, he has been leading the team on all of their recent missions. Now I need you to tell me two things. One is Zack Summers within the mansion? Two what do you know about the X-Men known as Feral? Once he was finished he sent the message to her.

IC: Hearing the screams from not too far away, Spencer had rushed over to see the commotion. Seeing the not so bueno looking pool, Spencer started helping to pull people out of the pool by way of webbing, pulling them to him so he could put them down safely. Or at least, that was the plan. Shawn's super speed had proved a far more useful tool, so Spencer did the best he could to help by providing a bed of webbing at the base of the ice slide for Shawn to land on.OOC: Edited for posts prior to mine.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Shawn IC: Shawn after landing on the ground begins to roll around grabbing his eyes. He is severly burned. Shawn screams so loud he cannot answer Caleb. "My eyes! MY EYEEEEESS!!" as he stumbles to his feet. Ambient energy starts to appear all around Shawn. The ground around the area starts to rumble. His aura starts crackling and circling at a rapid rate. The ground around Shawn's feet start break as his feet sink in the craters. Shawn screams in pain! As this happens the crater around his feet greatly expand. All you can see is Shawn's silhouette and his glowing red pupils and the sheer force of his aura pouring out of his body creates a strong gust. Actually knocking a few trees around the area over and shattering a few windows . Emily IC: Emily hears all the strange sounds coming from outside, so she rushes out with her P.D.A in her back pocket, forgetting to check it.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"Awww, shucks, stop. You're gonna make me blush," he drawled, hugging her back. "Love you, too."IC: Alaric (Danger Room, Institute)Ashlynn closed her eyes briefly, trying to contain her flow of tears somewhat; when she opened them, Alaric appeared to have formed from dust right in front of her, crouched down and holding her hands softly, massaging the knuckles and looking way more concerned than most other guys would after what she'd put them through."Ashlynn?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND