IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)Dallas growled playfully and took Bri's hand, leading her down the street to the Hilton and pushing her playfully into a seat at the lobby as he moved towards the front desk. Conversation went on for a minute or two before Dallas turn around, mouthing "One bed? Two beds?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ShadowShadow staggered down the halls, on a haphazard course toward the War Room. She wasn't exactly thinking clearly, but she knew one thing; she needed people. If only to keep her from going insane.And the only people she remotely trusted had been near the War Room. And so, to her, her destination was clear.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Summer-flightAfter Ashlynn had healed all of Shawn's burns, she ran her hands over his eyes, healing the leaking blood and stopping its flow. When she was finished she leaned against the counter panting.IC: BeastHank raised a brow, "He exploded again I take it? How is he hurt though if he crearted the energy that caused the explosion." he said. OOC: He was also burned by acid man.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X HQ)Kane looked at War Machine and shook his head. "He's alone there won't be much resistance other then maybe a few poloice officers and civilians. I think a three or four man team would work well." he said. "I'd say just you and me go but we need Darkkfang or Mest to teleport us there." he said. "He's only one mutant after all." he said. OOC: Also from now on the Weapon-X base is in the Canadian wilderness, because yeah.

IC: MalikMalik however, assumed that Giles statement was directed at him, I lost control, I can't believe I lost control, perhaps this was all a mistake. No, I can't believe that yet, I'll give this a little more chance, I just hope I don't lose control again. "Sorry," he apologized with his head hung low. "I'll just go find a place to wait for Beast, thanks for the tour though, maybe we can finish it some other time." And wait that Malik left, not waiting for a response from Giles or Gabriel. Of course not knowing the layout of the building this just meant that Malik was now aimlessly wandering the halls of the school, biding his time until Beast showed up, or he ran into Beast. Y'know, you still have a chance to leave, I mean come on, do you really think they can help?OOC: Open for Interaction

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: (Scott Jackson)"I'd say the school nurse. Last I saw her, she was in the basement. Need help getting there?"(Blake Raynkin)Blake had started to walk around the school. He couldn't sleep, and need to do something. He was going over what happened at the battle when he ran into someone he hadn't seen before. Blake also still had on his mask, which had been broken and cracked during the battle, making him look somewhat like the phantom of the opera. "Hello. I don't think we've met before."

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: "Alright sir, thank you for choosing the Hilton."Brianne smiled and got up to walk with Dallas as they headed for the elevator."I would think we needed clothes to stay here, but knowing you that won't be necessary," she said playfully, arm slipping around his waist.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: ShadowShadow staggered to a stop, abd looked at him with eyes the size of dinner plates, flowing tears like a faucet.She was literally shaking, and was quite distinctly off balance. "..... Ric?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: MalikHearing some one referring to him, Malik glanced up, it was some odd teen wearing a jacket with wolf designs on it, even odder still was the mask he was wearing. Shattered and cracked it appeared reminiscent of the Masks of Comedy and Tragedy. "No, I'm new around here." He smiled, acting like the professional he was, once more, "I'm Malik, would you happen to know where Beast is? I was told I need to see him to register."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn suddenly picked up on a thought from her brother Zack. She wasn't looking to sense his thoughts, but she was more intune with him then other students due to them being brother and sister. Sighing she moved though the school until she was infront of Zack. "Zack how did you get shot in the foot." she said, putting her hands on her hips as she looked at him.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Alaric (Danger Room, Institute)Alaric crossed the room in three quick strides and held Shadow's shuddering, pale frame in his arms softly, stroking her hair and kissing the top of her head intermittently."What happened, Vick? What's wrong?"IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"Veeeeeeery top."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Scott Jackson)"Alright then. lets get you to the med-ward then" With that, Scott picked up Zach, and carried him to the Med-ward, till Ashlynn came out. " My sister came by, we fought, and Zach got caught in the middle trying to help me."(Blake Raynkin)"Blake, or Death, depends at what time you see me. Beast was in the War-room last I heard. I'll take you there."

War...war never changes.

IC: Alaric (Institute)Immediately, with only a brief telepathic message to Ashlynn explaining what had happened, Alaric rocketed up to his dorm room, Shadow still in his arms; Ric sat down on the couch, still holding Victoria, and moved to lay down, holding her from behind and closing his eyes."Aw, ****, Victoria...I'm so sorry..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"I saw.... I saw...." She sobbed even harder for a moment, hardly noticing the change of scenery. "And I still don't know who I am....""I.... I don't even want to know anymore..."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Summer-flightShe got Ric's message and frowned but ignored it for now. "Hmm... so we had an enemy on the grounds?" she said. "That's not good, you need to tell Beast what happened." she told Scott. She then moved over to Zack who was in his arms. She pressed her hand to his bleeding foot using her healing energy as the bullet was pushed out and the wound healed, leaving only a hole in his shoe left behind and some dry blood. "There." she said. Tell me when you want to talk. She sent Ric.

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)Will do."I know..." he whispered in her ear, holding her softly, as though she was china, breakable by anything that could hit her harder than a slight breeze. "I've got you, Vick...I'm right here. And I know you. Not just who you were, but you. And that's who matters."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Scott Jackson)"Don't worry, I was going to tell Beast as soon as Zach here was all healed up." With that, Scott bent down to grab the bullet, and finding a few of the shells, took those as well. With that, he went off to find Beast.

War...war never changes.

IC: Shadow"I wanted to find out if I had family." She whispered, blinking. She wasn't crying nearly as hard as she was, she seemed to be descending into a quiet, shell shocked state. "I.... I've killed people. People who didn't want to be there any more than me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"I know, Vick, I know," he whispered, stroking her long, dark hair and turning her around so that she faced him, their noses inches apart. "But the fact that you can feel that pain - feel that remorse - means that you're a much better person than they accounted for. Hey. It's gonna be alright, okay, Victoria?"He pulled her into a tighter hug, stroking her hair and wiping away tears."You know I love you, right?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"Love you too." Shadow said quietly, as her body slowly started shaking less. "But what if I am what they thought I was?""What if my lack of memories is the only things keeping me from being a murderous monster?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"Hey. You are not a murderous monster, alright?" he replied, wiping the tears away from one pale cheek. "You're a funny, individual, caring girl who just needs a bit of a refresher course in pop culture. You're a cutie, not a cretin. Now c'mon. Movie marathon time?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowAfter a moment, a tentative, fragile smile worked its way onto her face. She moved forward slightly, and softly kissed Alaric's forehead."Yes. I think that would be great."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Angela Dean)Angela watched as Beast hurried away, presumably towards the medical bay. She didn't kid herself: she knew she had no real business being down here. The scream had caught her attention, that was all, and Beast's refusal to discuss it made her a little suspicious. It wasn't that she was weirded out; nah, she'd enough weirdness to last two lifetimes. She knew weird. What she didn't know was why it had sounded like someone was getting tortured in the bowels of the school.Whatever. She figured she wouldn't be getting any answers here, not for now at least, so she retraced the path that had led her into the basement, and in no time at all was back on the main floor. The sun was shining; she decided to take a walk outside. No time like the present.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Krystal - John's House -After a few minutes Krystal got a better hold of herself, she stopped sobbing at any rate. Her breathing spasmed periodically and her eyes were still watery as she looked at Derrick. She was glad he was there, he was the only person in the world right now that could even come close right now to understanding what she was going through. "I guess I needed that..." She said suddenly, now that she had let out all her frustrations and fear she felt a...release...yes that was the best way to describe it. She wiped her face with her arm, almost flinching back from how furry it was, it was gonna take a while to get used to...well, everything."Derrick...thanks, for everything." She said, she owed him a lot. She wouldn't of had anywhere to go without him. IC: Vinewhip - Institute -Ashley slowly nodded in agreement with Jared, they needed to find Shawn. She looked at Luka expectantly, waiting for the guidance her body was currently incapable of giving her, thanks to the drug.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar