IC: Dallas (Institute Grounds)"Well, technically, you're supposed to go see Beast - since he's head honcho and everything - but right now he's dealing with some stuff from post-mission, so he might be a while."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: FeralJohn nodding, sliding his claws back into his hands. "Right." he said. "Follow me." he said, turning around and heading for the school. He didn't turn around to see if she was following, because he could feel her eyes burning into his back. He led her through the mansion, and then down the elevator and into the basement, stopping before going into the War-room. "He's right in here." he said, before stepping into the room."I uh, well seems we have a new potential student." John said scratching the back of his head as he walked in.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn looked at Abbas and Beast. "Okay, thank you honey." she said, trying to appease to the little girl. She then closed her eyes and reached out with her mind, very gently starting to comb through Amy's thoughts. They were very childlike and hard to understand, but she had expected this. She continued to do so, looking for anything out of the ordinary. OOC: I'll let you control what she finds Toast?IC: BeastBeast noticed as Azrael returned to the room, now in a different costume, he hadn't even noticed him leave, he shrugged it wasn't important right now. He watched as Ashlynn began to enter Amy's mind. When she did things like this she reminded him too much of her mother Jean, which sometimes sent shivers of remorse and sometimes angst through Beast. No that wasn't Jean that killed them that was the Phoenix... he thought. IC: QuicksilverQuicksilver sat back down in his throne. "Bring the new recruits in, I'd like to speak to them." he said. OOC: Also I decided that Quicksilver inherited his father's magnetic powers the minute Magneto and Polaris died, so that would make him more powerful, and make sense he's the leader of the Brotherhood.IC: NPC CrossfireCrossfire turned to the Hunter. "Its right over there, see that big building where the wall was crumbled and part of it blasted off?" he said. "Think maybe your robotic brain was damaged as well." he sneered. He then dissolved his nano-bot helmet revealing his face. "Come on." he said, walking towards the Enforcer base, before entering it.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Alex"Great." Alex smiled, though there was a hint of nervousness contained within it. It took a moment for him to realize he was standing in front of the elevator buttons, at which point he turned around and called the elevator sheepishly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: BeastBeast sighed and turned to John and the new girl. "She is a potential student?" he asked. "Why did you bring her down here? This level is for X-Men only." he said. IC: JohnJohn grinned sheepishly, "Sorry Prof. but she can be sort of convincing." he said.IC: BeastBeast turned to Shadow, "What's your name? You'd like to join the school?" he asked.IC: NPC SkullSkull exited West office after he'd just reported to him. There was a mess outside the building, but West had already deployed a cleaning crew to take care of it. He looked out a window and watched as the crew of Enforcers began to haul away the debris into trucks, and pile up the dead before taking them to the morgue. They even rescued a few Enforcer's who were alive and trapped under rubble. "So many of out men dead... and only three of their mutants..." he said to himself. "Sometimes I wonder if this war can be won." he said.

IC: Brianna shrugged."That's okay.... Hmm. Well, what's there to do while we wait?"The invitation was implied, but obviously she wanted Dallas to stay with her.IC: As Ashlynn entered Amy's mind, images flickered past. She could see Bubba as Amy saw him, a large, cuddly, furry creature, but looking through her own eyes, she finally saw his true form.He stood at least eight feet Gallic probably more. His skin was smooth and gray, but his muscles were sculpted like a god beneath. His legs were long and powerful, double jointed, with powerful clawed feet. He had four arms, the bottom two smaller with four fingered clawed hands, while his larger ones had huge, six inch talons on each of the three fingers. His face was a mix of reptilian and fishlike characteristics, with bulging black eyes and a mouth full of razor sharp fangs. His chest was very skinny, tapering down to his narrow hips, and the sides were an ebony black.All in all, quite the scary sight.Taking her focus off of him, she moved deeper. She saw Amy's kidnapping, the huge metal doors of the truck closing as she screamed for her mother. She saw Amy's parents walking in on her playing, Bubba's existence becoming evident. She heard snatches of the conversation that Amy hadn't understood and forgotten, but remained in her subconscious. Things like "I knew it was a bad idea.... abandoned children never do well.... Should have left her there".Moving past, she went through the highlights of Amy's short life. Going to school for the first time, first trip to the beach, first baseball game.Suddenly, one memory stood out. The ones around it were hazy and indistinct, the bare remembrances of childhood, but one conversation stood out- when Amy had met Bubba.Who are you?A friend.What's your name?Whatever you want it to be.Bubba. You can be Bubba. Will we always be together?Yes.The later memories gradually got fuzzier and indistinct, with no more bright spots. The last thing Ashlynn could make out was a pair of faces, Amy's parents, leaving over, concerned.Whose is she?I don't know... But Eric, we can't just leave her here.Suddenly, Ashlynn stopped. She had reached a wall. She could visualize it if she chose, a barrier walking off part of Amy's consciousness. She reached out to touch it, finding it flexible. Perhaps she could push through if she-A sound came off to her right, and she turned. Bubba walked towards her, making no sound in the blackness of Amy's consciousness. He reached out with a clawed hand, and touched Ashlynn's chest with one long talon."No," he spoke, in a deep, breathy voice.Ashlynn suddenly found herself back in the War Room with the others, out of Amy's mind. Bubba was invisible again, a slight ripple in the corner of the room.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: New Character or kinda new approved by Flex.Name: Emily SmithCodename: LilyAge: 18Gender: FemaleFaction: Weapon-X but poses as an X-Men student.Power(S): She has enormous amount of psychic resistance, entering her mind and catching her in an illusions (depending on how it's done) would be extremely difficult. She also has the ability to speed up her bodies metabolism as well as her immune system to fight off any poison that may enter her system at a rapid rate. The last power activates when she feels she is in danger. She exudes a thick fog from her body, the fog is not deadly poisonous I disorients the enemy giving her a chance to escape.Appearance: She is 5'6 she shoulder length blonde with pink streaks in the front. She wears tight blue shorts (knee length), with a tucked in white T-shirt. She wears a long sleeve blue jacket but it's short in length (Think Dragon Ball Z Trunks jacket). She also wears fishnet gloves and black boots.Weapons: She has smoke pellets, tranquilizer gun, electronic disrupter, an Electro Magnetic Pulse bomb.Skills: She is a below average martial artist. Though she is highly intelligent, and she is an expert at hacking. She is also well trained in the art of deception, She is very well versed having read many books and studied up on mutant kind as well as other things that piqued her interest.Personality: While as an X-Men she portrays a dimwitted, extremely kind and gentle person who does not really want to fight. In actuality she is a cold, loner, who will accomplish her goals by whatever means necessary.Weakness: She has very limited combat skills, and she is not strong at all and can be taken down with fist.Bio: She has no real recollection of her childhood nor how she came about her abilities because “Weapon-X has a way of taking away your memories and adding new ones.” All she knows is the skills she has been taught and that she has a mission. Her mission is simple, she needs to gain as much information as possible about how X-Men mechanisms work? What operations are the X-Men Running? What are the their goals in the future? Those missions are secondary to her main mission. Help the Weapon-X obtain Cerebro!IC: He looks at Azrael and says to him: "Thanks Bats.." He then proceeds to a handstand and begins his push-ups in that positions. He then says "but I think I can handle myself" *says with a smile*OOC: I am going to RP Shawn in red and Emily in blue.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn turned to Beast. "Well it seems that she was adopted... and I saw Bubba... if she created him with her mind then she sure does have an imagination, he's something else." she said. "Very frightening." she said. "But he seems good." she said. "I think she should stay, maybe we can help her develop her mutant powers, whatever they are as she grow up." she said. "Like you did with me and John." she said. IC: NPC DarkfangJeremy smiled as his blade cut across Scorcher’s chest. If he wasn’t working for Weapon-X he might have felt bad, but he'd heard a bit about Weapon-X. They were merciless killers, and half of them deserved to die in his eyes. They were even worse than the mobster’s he’d killed today, even though each of those mobsters had killed plenty of innocent people. “How’d you like the feel of that?” yelled, grinning, his hood still hiding the upper part of his blue face in shadows.IC: Scorcher and NPC DarkfangScorcher cursed as his back slashed was slashed open to the ground. “I’m going to make you wish you hadn’t freaking done that!” Kane yelled. Kane rushed in, delivering a flurry of flame covered punches and kicks in Darkfang’s direction, except the mutant kept teleporting a few feet to the right or left, dodging each blow perfectly. “Don’t worry; I can do this all day.” Darkfang said. He then kicked Scorcher in the face with his large three-towed foot knocking him backwards.Scorcher felt his lip bust open, some blood leaked out, but it was quickly incinerated by the flames covering his body. Darkfang came in with his sword and flashed at Scorcher, who dodged to the left creating his own blade made out of flame. The firesword couldn’t match Darkfang’s since his would just pass through Scorcher’s, but it was extremely hot concentrated flame, it would burn him well enough.Kane slashed at Darkfang’s chest with his flamesword, the flames flew across Darkfang’s chest and burning his skin underneath his hoodie. Darkfang yelled in pain after the blow. He aimed his sawed off shotgun at Scorcher and then fired.Scorcher’s hand flew forward and a massive wall of fire rushed forward, consuming the bullets a second before they reached him, melting them into hot liquid metal that splattered onto his chest, burning his armor, and almost melting all the way through, but also knocking him back.

Edited by Flex Nard

OOC: That "hot liquid metal" is still moving very fast, and would hit him, causing severe burns in addition to kinetic damage.Just saying. :PIC: Amy looked up at her perplexed. She didn't really understand what was going on."Am I going home?" she asked. "I dun' wanna... Mommy gave me to the bad men," she said. The memory visibly upset her, her eyes tearing up. "I dun' wanna go back," she said again.IC: Brianne smiled."Sounds good. So, am I paying, or would you like to?" she asked, a hint of playfulness in her voice as she looked up into his eyes.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC Shawn: Shawn looks at Azrael and says "Sorry buddy, you are forever...............The Batmaaaaannn...*In that Batman tone.* When he Azrael uses his abilities on Shawn, Shawn lets out a shriek. "Okay okay, no more Batman...no more Batman!!"

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Dallas (Institute)"If there is one thing, Brianne, that I have learned in my four years here in New York, it's that the taxi drivers here are cutthroat with their prices. If you have a single dime in your wallet with which to buy coffee, I would be thoroughly impressed," the timeshifter replied, his grin tugging playfully. "Nah, I'll let my wallet take the hit on this one."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: She grinned, and set her suitcase down next to a bench, where it disappeared."I appreciate it. I'm sure I'll find a way to pay you back," she replied with a wink, before turning and walking back towards the entrance. She looked back, waving him toward her."Coming?"

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Oh...yeah!" Dallas yelled back, snapping out of his dazed reverie and falling in step alongside Brianne and perusing through his wallet. "I've got...fifty. Go wild: get an eclair. Get a cookie. Get two, three coffees, I don't mind. This is my welcome to the team treat."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Well, I am getting an eclair anyway," he replied, bumping her back. "I'll cut it in half and let you have it in case you want it. You can put it in the minifridge in your dorm or something."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Aw. It's no problem, really," he said, looking down so his faint blush, barely noticeable over his light tan, couldn't be caught by Brianne's hazel stare. "Y'know, this walk is longer than I remember it...hang on a sec."With his free arm, he made a flicking motion, and around the two, the air rippled and flowed like waves: the movements of the mutants didn't seem to change any, but in about a third of the time it would have normally taken, they were standing about a hundred yards away from the Starbucks."I love doing that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Shawn:"I don't think this is what you want Bats.....but if you insist." Shawn proceeds to charge at him.IC Emily:Emily finishes up her log book detailing everything that she has discovered about the X-Mansion so far like they layout, where room are in the mansion, and detailed descriptions of all the facilities she has been in. She gets prepared to leave her dorm as she sighs and says "Okay Emily put on a smile for these people."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Dallas (Starbucks)"Well, I could make people slow down, make 'em speed up, adjust the timers on different mechanical devices..." Dallas listed with a shrug, as if he were used to this. "Used to make the clock go by faster so we could get out of class sooner, back when I was in Cali."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dallas (Starbucks)The Californian's face was one of a kid who had just watched Santa Claus walk through his front door, dump the whole bag of presents underneath his tree, and then leave without taking a single cookie."That was the coolest thing I've seen all week."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Shawn:Being stopped in his tracks Shawn looks around and says "I don't know, I usually do all my training out here.......so if you don't mind putting me down, I would like to to lay down the law on your behind!"IC Emily: Emily walks outside with a huge smile thinking to herself *Boy I can't wait to finish this mission so I can get away from these freaks!*

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Dallas (Starbucks)"Well...almost the coolest. Second only to the girl who made it happen," he continued with another tugging grin before turning to the counter. "Uh...hi. I'll take a Venti Double Chocolate Chip frap and a chocolate eclair. Bri, you said you wanted a latte?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: She blushed at the compliment, but continued smiling.Somewhere inside, a thought wriggled its way up.He wouldn't say that if he could really see you. He'd call you a freak and run.No, he's a mutant too....But he looks human. That's more important. He's not hiding behind his abilities.She ignored the inner voice, and nodded."Yeah-" she coughed. "Yes, a caramel latté please. Tall." she forced a smile. "Thank you, Dallas."

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: BeastBeast smiled at Amy, "You don't have to go home." he said. "You can stay here with us, and we will keep you safe." he said. He then turned to Shadow, "I would appreciate if you didn't make such accusations about me." he commanded."You are in Upstate New York, in my school for mutants." he said. "As for how you got here, I have no idea, and I certainly didn't do those things to you." he said.OOC: Thanks, I edited the fight with Scorcher and Darkfang about the metal.

IC: Dallas (Starbucks)"Hey, no problem!" he chirped, not turning around as he paid and collected change. "You spent God-knows-how-many hours in that taxi, anyway. You could probably use an energy booster. I know I do, I just got back from Pennsylvania a couple hours ago and I think I'm still jet lagged..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME