IC: Alex"You ever hear the phrase "Ignorance is bliss"? It's fricking true. She's already been robbed of part of her childhood by being a mutant, she doesn't need the rest of it taken. Now, if you don't have anything useful to say, sh-" He remembered Amy was in the room. "Be quiet."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AlexAlex ignored Azrael's comment, and turned back to Julia. He thought quickly. "We need to get to my dorm. That's where my equipment is. I'm gonna need a lot more processing power than this laptop."He turned and started moving for the elevator.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: AshlynnAshlynn nodded, "I have just the student in mind." she said before taking Amy in her arms and walking off. She walked through the school, carrying the young girl until she came to Terry in the student lounge. "Terry will you please watch over her for me?" she asked. Terry's eyes lit up, he loved kids. "Sure!" he said, taking Amy from Ashlynn. She then returned back to the War-room. "Hurry Alex, we need to leave as soon as we can." she said.

IC: Dallas (War Room)"While you guys are doing that, I'll be outside. I need to get limbered up before I rush into a Bolivian Army Ending or anything of the sort..." Dallas grumbled, looking for another coffee somewhere and moving away from the War Room. "Bri?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alex"Respectfully, Ashlynn," He tossed over his shoulder, as he pressed the elevator button. "I'm not sure you understand the difficulty of what I'm about to do. I'll go as fast as I can."He stepped into the elevator, and pressed the button to ascend once Julia stepped in.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: BeastBeast looked over and saw two of his newer X-Men recruits arrive. They had yet to go on a mission, but perhaps it was time for them to prove themselves. "Shawn was incredibly immature, but perhaps with time he would grow into a real X-Men. As for Emily, Beast didn't know much about her, but her powers seemed useful." "We are trying to locate where the Brotherhood members are holding her." he said.

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Don't worry about it! We've got a whole school full of those!" Dallas said, somewhat perkily now that he was away from the rest of the team. "Just relax. I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you. I promise."-Teeyz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex"A couple of things, but your most important job is to keep me grounded. I have a habit to sometimes go with the most complicated way to get something done, and we don't have time for it." He gave a nervous smile, it was starting to hit him exactly how important it was he succeed and fast. "And if I start to in any way, shape, or form panic, slap me. Hard."He paused. "I was only half joking."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FeralJohn left the War-room and entered the locker-room briefly before pulling on one of his spare costumes. It was exactly the same as the other, but not damaged. He pulled the black and grey costume on, then his gloves and boots, and finally he clipped on his belt. He then walked back into the War-room.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn walked into the girl's locker-room and quickly stripped off her normal clothes before changing into her yellow and black costume. She then walked back into the War-room, waiting for Alex to return. IC: QuicksilverQuicksilver watched as his Brotherhood members killed the FBI agents. "Very entertaining." he said. He then slowly raised his father's helmet onto his head, which would protect him from telepathic mutants, but since it was metal it would also allow him to fly. He felt more powerful now with his father's iconic helmet on. "Let them come." he said.

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Yeah, she was," said Dallas, smiling and linking his hands around her back in an embrace as he placed a small kiss onto the top of her head.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Abbas suited up, making sure he was ready. He had taken the pistol and a holster for it- his powers took some creativity for a lethal blow, and they might not have time for that in this. It'd be better to have it just in case.IC: Bri looked up quizzically."You missed," she said playfully.

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

Emily IC: "Excuse me umm...Mr. Beast, can I be allowed to study the the footage with the technopath, maybe he and I can extract something from the footage, hopefully we can trace it to an IP address. Shawn IC: Shawn paces the floor waiting for some direction.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: BeastBeast shrugged, "Be my guest." he said. "The sooner we get a lock on their location the better." he said. Beast then turned to Shawn, "There should be an extra costume in the locker-room for you and your friend since your new to the team." he said. This went for all of the new members for the team, generic X-Men costumes were always lying around for potential new members, until they designed their own.

IC: FeralJohn leaned against the wall, a thousand thoughts running through his head. The takes were raised since their last mission, there was a bigger chance he might loose control this time... but that was something John didn't want to happen. He wasn't an animal, he was a person, he could control it. He just had to fight it.

IC: Dallas (Institute)The two stood there for a good minute before finally - and reluctantly - pulling apart; had it not been for the daughter of the leader of the free world currently being held captive in a Brotherhood fortress, who knew how long they would have stood there?"We...we should probably..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex Alex practically skidded into his dorm, and setting his laptop down on the desk, which instantly powered on, detecting the laptop's presence. He pressed the power button on his iPod docking station.We only got four minutes to save the world!He glared at it. "**** thing. Why does it always have to play what I'm thinking?" Without waiting for a response, as if the stereo was going to give one, he pressed the power button on his desktop, and on the massive screen on the far wall. And the one on his stereo. He tapped an icon on the desk, and clicked one on the home screen of his desktop. "Slaving processor functions to the laptop....."The laptop promptly gave an acknowledgement chime, verifying the connection of the desktop and desk. It was a function he had based on modern processors, using the various computer systems as components of one giant processor. Everything was streamed to the bigger viewing screen of the TV. "And we're in business."His fingers flew across the keyboard, typing in the CNN homepage into the address bar. Obviously the video was headlining."Alright. Let's see if they changed the passwords since the last time I was here....." He grinned, as he used the same backdoor he had used many times before to get into CNN's website control functions. "Downloading the video..... Aaaand got it."With a few clicks, the video was playing on the screen. "Alright Julia, that was the easy part. We need to watch the video carefully. Not for the people, but the environment. We need to find some sign of what is in there, some shipping crates, a newspaper scrap, a window. Anything."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg