IC: AlexAlex nodded, and closed his laptop, sliding it back into his bag. He grabbed the blueprints off the printer and rolled them up. He cast a look around to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything.He looked back to Julia, satisfaction gleaming in his eyes. "Well, let's get this stuff down there. We've got someone to rescue."He moved quickly out of his dorm, and toward the elevator down the hall.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: BeastBeast nodded, "Interesting." he said. He couldn't help but keep his mind off the mission. The stakes were so much higher now. Beast wanted to go with them, but he knew he might only get in the way. Besides there would be no X-Men if he got killed. He had to stay, to maintain the order, to be their commander. IC: Feral"Don't worry Beast, we'll get her back." he said firmly.

IC: AlexWell, no time like the present. He pressed the down button, and stepped back. "Hey Julia? This is probably a bad time, but when we get back," Assuming we all make it back. "Would you mind helping me learn how to fight? In case you hadn't noticed, I kind of suck at it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X base)Darkfang continued to throw himself at the force-field in front of him. Suddenly he heard footsteps and watched as Scorcher approached. "What do you want?" Darkfang spat. IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X base)"I'm here to assist you." Kane said. "I'm sorry for bringing you here, but I had too. If I don't follow orders I die." he said. "The same goes for you." he said. "While you slept a charge was already planted in your skull, if you break orders then Johnson won't hesitate to blow your head up like a melon." he said. He saw Darkfang's blue face pale with this information. "Now you have two choices here Darkfang." he said. "Become part of Weapon-X like the rest of us mutants, or chose death by breaking orders." he said. IC: DarkfangDarkfang slowly nodded, understanding. "I will do whatever they say." he said at last."Good now follow me to receive your Weapon-X tattoo." Scorcher said. He released the field on Darkfang's cell by pushing a button. "You teleport out of here and your head get's blown, don't be stupid." Scorcher said, before leading Darkfang down the hall.

IC: (Blake: Tragedy)Blake was mulling things over i n his head while he was in the War-Room. Death, answer me. Will you come out on this mission? Maybe, it's all up to you. No, i want a straight answer. Will. You. Come. Out? No, I won't come out, not this mission. After this one, it's up to you if i come out or not. Thank you.Blake had walked over to the locker room, put his X-Men Hoodie on, and walked back into the war room, with his mask on.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Scorcher (Weapon X HQ)Scorcher turned to War Machine. War Machine was an interesting mutant, he was dangerous and savage, similar to first Weapon-X member ever, Wolverine, who had apparently died 17 years ago. "He goes by Darkfang." he said for Jeremy. "And he can teleport, himself and others." he said. "He will have his uses on missions, besides he's not half bad at fighting, it took me several minutes to take him down." he smirked. IC: Darkfang (Weapon X HQ)Darkfang looked at War Machine, "What about him? Is he a prisoner here like the rest, or is he here out of his own free will?" he asked, his blue tail flickering behind him.

IC:Mest ~Weapon-X HQ~

Mest appeared next to War Machine, having bamf-ed his way over to meet Darkfang. "New blood eh?" he asked, leaning against the wall, a lazy smirk on his face. "I had heard we had a new recruit, but they didn't mention he looked like a demon."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: War MachineWhen Mest appeared next to him Durham's eyes turned from glowing blue to a savage brown and he quickly smashed his arm at the mutant's chest.OOC: You just startled him, that puts him in combat mode, which is basically where he destroys everything. The A.P.P. is in control when his eyes glow blue and he is in control when they are brown. 'Course his mind of reduced to a desire to destroy stuff.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: QuicksilverQuicksilver cast his hard blue eyes upon Phorce. "No." he said darkly. "The point of this operation is to test the humans resolve." he said. "To see if they can really go without killing one of our kin, just because their leader's daughter is threatened." he said. "If we killed her now everything we've done would be for naught." he said. "Believe me, there will be plenty of killing soon." he said. "Someone will try to save her, and then we will be able to tear them apart." he grinned, the middle of his face visible behind Magneto's helmet. IC: DarkfangDarkfang suddenly saw another Weapon-X mutant approach the group. "I'm not a demon." he said, baring his fangs and grasping the rosary around his neck. His tail flickered with irritation. IC: Scorcher"Yeah he's a new blood alright, still yet to receive his initiation." he said. The Weapon-X initiation was an old ritual with the mutants. Usually they would all fight the mutant one on one, one after the other, until he was beaten into a pulp. OOC: Will be back later, have to go to the gym. When I return X-Men mission will begin, and a side mission for the Weapon-X mutants can happen as well.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: (Blake:Tragedy)"Hey, John, Any ideas on what to expect from the brotherhood? I Haven't run into them, and I'd at least like to know a bit about them."

War...war never changes.

IC: AlexAlex nodded. The grin has faded from his face, replaced by a small smirk of satisfaction. He was, very soon, going to be back in the field. And not against normals this time, against other mutants.He hadn't let it show, but being in a real fight had shaken him, and being shot even more. He didn't want to do it again, but he needed to.When the elevator opened, he walked into the War Room. "I have what we need, plus bonuses."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Blake:Tragedy)"Bonuses? What kind?"

War...war never changes.

IC:Mest ~Weapon-X HQ~

*Bamf* And with that Mest was on the other side of the room. "You know, you'd think he'd get used to me teleporting around..." Mest commented with a yawn. "Anyways, who's he going to be going through the initiative with yet? I'd love to watch. Seems like it'd be entertaining."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: (Blake: Tragedy)"That's amazing dude!! Lets get a look at those then"

War...war never changes.

IC: War MachineDurham's eyes returned to normal and he relaxed his formerly tensed muscles."I am used to your ability but I am not quite myself all the time. And don't forget what happened to you last time you got on my bad side." Durham replied and then turned towards Darkfang and said "Ignore this fool. And on a more pleasant note may I be one of the first to formally welcome you to Weapon X. Whether you like it or not."

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: Alec had taken a few moments to get suited up, but was now in full gear and briefed on the situation."Great news parallel universe me, but I have a problem. What do we do about Quicksilver?" As heads started to turn to him he explained his point, "He's presumably going to be around a valuable hostage, and with the speeds he can sling around it won't tae him long to reach us if he isn't. As soon as we get there he's just going to snap her neck. Or run to a new location with her. We need a way to stop his mojo before we do anything."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn stands next to Azrael and he nod's at him. He then tells him "You know I'm getting tired of all this fighting between factions, the world would be a lot simpler if everyone would just relax and go out to dinner with some fine women!"Emily IC: Emily thinks to herself *why would he say that* She immediately shakes it off and says. "Who cares what he said, you have a mission!" She then heads back to her dorm to contact the Weapon-X headquarters.OOC: Hey Flex, I am going to have Emily try and do some snooping around in the X-Mansion, I need you to decided how far she gets.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: Might as well get my new character goingIC: A taxi pulled up in front of the Xavier Institute, the driver looking distinctly uncomfortable about being close to the place. The passenger threw him some money, more than enough to cover the fare, but he didn't bother giving change. As soon as the passenger was out he sped away, leaving the girl in slightly grubby looking clothes and a small suitcase looking rather forlorn and lost outside the gates of the mansion

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Azrael"Its Human nature to fight between themselves i for one dont consider Mutants "Homo Superior" its not evolution its man being foolish and tampering with what they shouldnt..." Azrael remained silent before speaking again "And if there's anything I don't need more of its dinner with women..."

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: AlexAlec frowned in thought. Alec had a point. After a moment, he snapped his fingers. "What about Dallas? An time perception change, and he'd be as slow as the rest of us."IC" ShadowShadow sat on the front step of the mansion, head in her hands. She was deep in thought.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alex"We'll want someone capable of defense on each team." Alex pointed out. "And most of the heavy hitters we'll want on the second team. We won't need brute strength getting in, but rather speed and skill.""The people who are fighters first and foremost should probably be on the second team."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn looks at Azrael confused "umm, yeah.....your speaking another language bro,"Emily IC: Emily begins an email to the Weapon-X server and she tells them about the mission that they are about to be sent on. She also proceeds to relay and tactical information on how the X-Men are going to proceed with the mission.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: FeralJohn shrugged at Blake, “I don’t know much about them either other then what Beast has taught me,” He said. “I’ve actually never encountered a Brotherhood member yet, but I’m pretty sure most of them are sadistic; they enjoy killing humans, and are usually quite powerful.” He said.“They won’t hesitate to kill us if they can.” He said.IC: BeastBeast eyes lit up as Alex returned to the War-room. “Thank god!” he yelled running over to Alex. “Good job Wizard!” he yelled, putting a large blue hand on Alex’s back. “You are becoming a real asset to this team.” He said. Beast then began to look over the blue-prints, “So where is this warehouse located?” he asked.IC: ScorcherScorcher turned to Mest after he teleported away. “Whoever wants to volunteer first.” He said. “I already fought him yesterday so I’ll sit this one out.” He said, crossing his arms.IC: DarkfangDarkfang regarded Durham with cold, yellow eyes. “This place is Hades, save your welcoming.” He said.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn listened to what Alec said. “He’s right…” she said. “Quicksilver is supposed to be insanely fast, faster then any mutant alive.” She said. “He could grab her and transport her somewhere else in a second.” She sighed. “Maybe we could have Bri create an illusion to make it look like she vanishes as soon as we get there, so Quicksilver can’t find her?” she suggested.OOC: She’s free to get as far as you want, she needs to be able to snoop out every level of the mansion, record it and send it to Weapon-X.IC: BeastBeast turned to Azrael, “Your wrong.” He said simply. “Our mutation, is evolution.” He said. “There were mutants alive thousands of years ago, but only a few.” He said. “Over time more and more mutants have been borne, from completely normal humans.” He said. “It’s not from radio-active chemicals, nuclear-power or anything. It’s simply evolution.” He said.“We are still human though. We are humans with slight mutations that give us incredible power.” He said. “But that power can’t be abused like the Brotherhood does, their view of the mutants as superior is wrong, we are all people, and we all deserve to live in peace. The Enforcer’s fear of us is also wrong.” He said. “Not all of us are people eating monsters.” He said.“Dallas is a good option.” Beast said. He then looked at the coordinate that Alex had given him and punched it into his computer, which instantly sent it to the Blackbirds computer to be put into the GPS. “Alright X-Men, you all have your mission.” He said.“Go and bring her back, alive.” He said. Suddenly Beast heard a beep on his computer, and his screen showed one of the cameras outside the school. The feed showed a young girl in grubby clothes holding a suitcase. “Hmm… another new student?” Beast said to himself. He’d never had so many new students in such a short span of time.

OOC: Ok Thanks FlexEmily: Emily proceeds to send her Email to Weapon-X to inform them of what is going on, she then unplugs her laptop from the wall . On her laptop there is a mounted camera. So she opens her dorm room slowly to see if she can begin her sweep of the X-Mansion.Shawn: Feeling a little sad he says to Beast. "Hey Mr McCoy, what is my role? No one asked me to do anything" He then turns to Alex and says "I was only kidding, just trying to bring up the mood, we are about to go on a tough mission....*makes a sad face* I did not really mean it ."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Alex"Took the words right out of my life, parallel universe me." Alex quipped. "That last thing we need is the president pressing harassment charges."He looked around. "Well, looks like we have work to do."His laptop beeped, as it detected another of the encrypted signals, but it went unnoticed.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg