IC: Alex (Dorm)"Terrific idea, I can do that." A few clicks, and the video started to play, at roughly one-tenth normal speed. "Man, I've never prayed that someone was stupid before, but I think this warrants it." He muttered.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I'm definitely out of the loop. But them's the breaks.IC: Thoroughly bored with stomping people out in various online games, Nero wheeled from his dorm outside, simply wanting some fresh air. eventually, he supposed he would head inside, see if anything interesting was happening.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: BeastBeast turned to see Nero roll into the War-room he too was one of the new recruits for Beast's team. "You missed the briefing." he said. "The Brotherhood has kidnapped the President's daughter and are claiming that if another mutant I killed by the Enforcer's then he will kill her, starting a war between humans and mutants." he said. "Alex is currently trying to locate we're they are keeping her, then I'm sending in the team to rescue her." he told Nero.

IC: Beast"Those cars belonged to him before he lost his ability to drive, or they belonged to deceased X-Men." he said. He then turned to Nero, "Of course, welcome to the team. What's your code name going to be?" he asked. "There are extra X-suits an jackets next door in the locker-room." he told Nero. Ooc: class time be back later

OOC: Wow, Shawn sure can be a prick. :PIC: Amy's babysitter wasn't doing the best job ever. It wasn't that Terry wasn't trying, more that he had been tied up and gagged by a creature much bigger and stronger than him, not to mention invisible. Bubba put him in the closet, as Amy smiled."Good job, Bubba. Hide me so we can go with Misses Ashley and A-Boss."The creature picked her up, enfolding her in his four arms to hide her from sight as they walked out of the room.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

Shawn IC: "Well it looks like the squad is suited and booted, maybe I should get changed too..."Emily: Emily walks into the war room with Shawn's suit in hand, thinking to herself *leave already!!* She then turns to Shawn with a smile and tells him. "Here is your suit, I don't want you to get hurt. So unless you want to make me sad you have to put it on."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: BeastBeast listened to the exchange silently. "I plan for us to prepare for a war if she is killed." he said. "If we try to save her and then fail, the Government will only think of us as helping to cause her death, so they will slaughter us, along with the Brotherhood and possibly every mutant in America. Even the registered ones." he said. He watched as Nero returned to the room after getting dressed. "We are only waiting for Alex to discover the Brotherhood's current location before all of you head out." he said. IC: For AlexAs Alex slows down the video and replays it several times, he suddenly spots a crate in the distance within the warehouse. The crate has a single word on it: Regi-Corp. It was the name of a company, one that could easily be traced to their only location in America: A large warehouse in New Jersey.IC: FeralJohn watched Shawn make a fool of himself and smirked. "You rookies better be ready." he said. "Being a member of the X-Men is not easy. We went up against armed Enforcer's and four Sentinels yesterday on our first mission while you were parading around the mansion." he said.IC: AshlynnAshlynn gave John a look, "Be a bit more polite to our new recruits." she scolded. IC: Destruction"Do you think the X-Men will try to save her?" Destruction asked.IC: QuicksilverQuicksilver shrugged, "Possibly, but if they try they will fail." he said. "Besides I am not worried about the X-Men. I have something in the works that will destroy them from the inside, take out Beast, chop off the head of the organization and they will fail." he said.

IC: AlexAs the name appeared in the corner of the screen, the technopath stared. After a second, he looked at Julia with a grin. "I don't even have to work hard for this one. I keep an eye on all of my competitors," He pointed at the screen. "These guys have been trying to break into the technology industry. They haven't gotten very big yet. Which means,"His fingers went to work, the TV screen displaying his actions. He accessed a particular bank website, and the screen changed as he started probing the security systems. After a moment of thinking, he typed in the information that popped into his head. Technopathy had it's advantages, among them guessing passwords. Five minutes after he started, he pulled up a record of all transactions the company had made in the last five years. About three quarters of the way down was their biggest purchase, a warehouse in small-town New Jersey. "Here's an address."He pulled up the website for the city the address was from, and with an almost insulting ease, blew past their security and accessed the building information. A few clicks, and he had downloaded the blueprints. He erased all signs of his intrusion, and closed the window. With a whir, the plans for the warehouse started to print to the printer next to Julia. He looked up again, with a wide smirk. "And here are the blueprints."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Shawn and Emily IC: *Shawn begins to change into his X-Man gear.* Emily then ask him"Shawn, why do you seem to always put your foot in your mouth?""Eh, I am not really sure""You know that is not really a good thing.""You are right, but I guess sometimes I let my emotions get the better of me. "Yeah I noticed, but why do you act out then?" You know, my own parents did not even care enough to keep me. Instead I was orphaned, and if that is how my parents think of me imagine a bunch of strangers."*Emily stares at Shawn with a little bit of concern*" I bet to these people I am just another student, I am just that loud kid. They don't care about me...so why should I care about their feelings?!?""You are not that way with me......why is that?""You are different, you are my friend and I take care of the people close to me."*Emily stares at Shawn with a sad look on her face* "I umm....I have to go.." *She then rushes past Beast exiting the war room*Shawn becomes confused at what just happened, he then walks back towards Beast fully changed.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.