IC: Beast"Calm down, everything is going to be alright." he said, taking a step forward. Ashlynn I need you! Beast thought loudly in his own head. IC: AshlynnAshlynn was just about to go to sleep when suddenly a thought from Beast was picked up with her telepathy. She swore and then jumped out of bed, running down to the War-room as fast as she could. As she took in the situation, she turned to Beast and he nodded. She then closed her eyes and tried to go into Shadow's head, attempting to shut her down from inside and make her pass out. IC: FeralJohn slid his claws out and hunched his back, ready to attack if she did first.

IC: ShadowUpon entering her mind, Ashlynn was met by a solid wall of resistance. She could keep pushing, and get through, but it was relatively slow going. It was quite obvious that someone, somewhere, had telepathically attacked her often enough that her mind automatically fought back.In the real world, her eyes literally flared, and a glowing outline started to appear in her hand. All of you, back off! Right now! You're going to tell me who I am, and THEN YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE!"IC: AlexAlex smiled as well, completely oblivious to the situation below them. Somewhat nervously, he decided to try and start a conversation. "So, how long have you been going to school here?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Emily:When she enters the mansion she begins to snoop around, looking for the basement door. Checking in all the other doors to see where that door can lead, and what is down there. IC Shawn: "Fang better be quick, because I also got a mission today! besides his name is fang.....how tough can he be *begins to laugh*."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: AzraelA light appeared in the sky "There it is" he grabbed a grappling hook from his belt and fired it. He then grabbed Shawn. "Hold on" the light turned out to be a plane and the rope was caught on its wing. When it passed over them they both where in the air. high and far above the Mansion.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: ShadowShadow collapsed, but something was different.Gripped in her right hand was a large, silenced pistol, right where the glow had been. And with the outfit she currently had, there was no way she had been concealing it the whole time.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: (Lexie: Prototype)Lexie had left the throne room, and went out to go hunting. The raptors weren't as tasty, but they would do.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Alex"Less than a month." He answered, looking thoughtful. "I think I might have seen you in a few of my classes. I doubt you saw me, though. I sit in the back corner and try to be invisible."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AshlynnAshlynn breathed a sigh of relief as the girl crumbled to the ground, knocked out thanks to Abbas. "Thanks..." she said. Now that the girl was unmoving Ashlynn began to attempt to probe her mind, but still she was met with powerful resistance. "Her mind is so shielded...." Its not telling me anything she said. "Its' like there's nothing in there, or if it is its locked deep away." she said. IC: Feral"The heck?" he said crouching down near her, he pointed to the pistol in her hand. "Where did this come from?" he asked. "There's now way she was hiding that on her, I would of smelled the metal." he said. "She had to have summoned it somehow..." he said, standing up and pulling in his claws. "I say we lock her in the single detention room, the one that you told me that my dad locked Sabertooth in a long time ago." he said. IC: BeastBeast looked grave, "We may have too." he said. And bind her hands behind her in a way that if she somehow summons another weapon she can't shoot any of us." he said, removing the pistol from her grasp and handing it to Abbas.

IC Shawn: Shawn in a petrified tone says "Excuse me Mr Bat....I am just going to go ahead and say my prayers now"IC Emily: "While everyone is distracted let see what I can find" she takes out her notepad and begins to sketch the general layout of the rooms she has been in, jotting down any interesting vantage points that she sees so she can pass the info on the Weapon-X.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Azrael Azrael opened the cockpit and threw Shawn into the back seat he took his own place at the pilot's seat "Ive done that more time's then I can remember, it'll be a bit before we reach Chicago so feel free to watch TV" He turned off the Auto pilot and took off his mask and hood.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Shawn IC: "Cool T.V".....*looks around for the remote* "Hey how do you turn this thing on I want to watch my Power Rangers!" Shawn pauses for a second and then says "Do not reveal that I am a 19 year old man that still watches power rangers to anyone."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: BeastBeast nodded, "Yes it’s just down the hall, it’s only there for emergencies, and also it’s stockpiled with weapons taken from past enemies of the X-Men." he said. Beast picked up the girl and slumped her over his shoulder; he then walked down the hall to the interrogation room. He put the pass code in the metal door and it slid open. He then placed her in the metal chair, and hit a button which locked her hands and feet into place. He sighed, she could still summon a gun, but she wouldn’t be able to move it anywhere, so it was relatively safe. “She should be good here for now.” He said. “I’ll wait till she wakes up.” He said.“The rest of you, get some sleep.” He said.IC: AshlynnAshlynn nodded and then returned to her room. IC: FeralFeral sighed and then walked through the mansion before walking into his dorm. He plopped on the bed and then turned on his TV.IC: ScorcherKane jumped backwards after he was cut. Blood began to drip down his chest, and the pain was intense.IC: NPC DarkfangDarkfang jumped backwards as Kane stabbed his flame-sword towards his stomach, the point of the blade singing his stomach as he jumped backwards. He slashed him across his left arm and part of his chest, his flame-sword burning his chest; Jeremy grinded his sharp-teeth but then teleported away from him as he tried to slash him again. He appeared behind him and was about to slash him with his blade once again when Scorcher whirled around and tackled him to the ground and punched him in the face with a flaming fist.Darkfang backhanded Scorcher and then shoved him off of him. He quickly put away his sawed-off shotgun and then threw a punch at Scorcher, hitting him in the eye, Scorcher’s flames making burning Darkfang’s three fingered hand. IC: ScorcherScorcher stumbled back, holding his eye. “You fight dirty for a rogue mutant, I like that.” Scorcher said. “And you don’t fight as good as I thought you would. You’re holding back,” Darkfang said.“Am I?” Kane asked. “I think you are as well.” He said. He then created a whip out of flame and lashed out with it, wrapping it around Darkfang’s leg, and trapping him. Darkfang attempted to teleport away but the flame whip kept him in place. Scorcher grinned and then flicked his wrist, smashing Darkfang through a window of an apartment.OOC: When everyone in the mansion finishes what they are doing I'll do a time skip to the next day

IC: ShadowIt didn't take long.About five minutes after she was locked down, the girl woke. Her eyes slowly opened, and darted around the room. Her muscles tensed, fought momentarily against her restraints until she determined it was futile. After another minute, her shoulders slumped in defeat. "I know you're there, Beast."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Since shy female characters seem to be all the rage right nowName: Francesca Isabella DeFortescueCodename: SthenoAge: 17Gender: FemaleFaction: X-menPower(S): Her brainwaves have a warping effect on matter, altering it from one state to another. She could change a metal door into jelly, for example. The mass of the object is not affected nor is its shape (assuming she turns into a solid form). Her skull is enough to keep these transmutation waves encased (since they're pretty much ineffective against living tissue), so she can only project it through her eyes. Her power is always active as long as she is conscious, so she tries not to look at anything for too long lest she inadvertently change it. If she pushes it, she can create a dome of the waves around her, acting as an energy shield to eliminate anything coming at her. Forcing her brainwaves to a power strong enough to go through her skull is taxing though, so she can only manage it for a short period and itwill result in immediate unconsciousness once overAppearance: A slight figure, slender and pale skinned. Her hair is auburn, veering on ginger, and worn long. Her eyes are usually green but have a habit of changing colour occasionally due to her powers effects. She tends to wear loose, concealing clothingWeapons: NoneSkills: She can ride a horse, for all the good that does her. Personality: Shy and a little awkward around people. She doesn't say much and prefers not to make eye-contact (with the built-in excuse that she could accidentally hurt someone by doing so).Weakness: Power is unpredictable. Other than not being able to shut it off, she only has limited control over what it transforms things into. She could want to transform something solid into a liquid and get acid rather than waterBio: Francesca is the only daughter of a wealthy semi-noble family in England. When they found she was a mutant they were, surprisingly, perfectly fine with it. They didn't think having a mutant for a daughter was a smear on their lineage, they thought it was another way they were demonstrably better or more special than the common masses. The term is homo superior after all. They kept their daughter on the estate, giving her all she could want but at the same time keeping her isolated and away from others: their perfect little trophy. Lonely and feeling useless, Francesca sought ways to rebel, to find her own identity. She found the X-Men...IC: Alec was in the kitchen, watching a ready meal go round and round in a microwave."I wonder if I could mimic on of those..." he idly mused out loud. Think of the potential if he could blast microwaves around! No Sentinel would be safe, it would fry their electronics within their own armour

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Shawn IC: "It's morphing time! DRAGON ZORD!!" *Shawn starts kicking around in the plane*Emily IC: She wanders around in the main area of the X-Mansion continuing her search for the door that leads to the basement.OOC: Hey Flex, will I miss the mission if I am not back at the mansion by the time the time skip happens?

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Beast is still outside the room Shadow is in, but that's okay, I'll roll with it.IC: BeastBeast turned to the young brown haired girl, weary to see another unidentified female after the last one had turned out to be so hostile. He ignored Shadow's voice for a moment, she'd already awaken. He turned to the new girl, "I'm Dean of the school yes." he said. "Are you new here as well?" he asked. IC: NPC DarkfangDarkfang appeared behind Scorcher after he’d gone through the window. He kneed Scorcher in the back and then swiped him off his feet with a powerful kick. Scorcher fell forward but stopped his fall with a blast of fire. He whirled around and unleashed two powerful columns of fire at Darkfang who jumped to the left, the flames singing the tip of his long tail. IC: ScorcherScorcher smiled to himself and then proceeded to kick Darkfang in the jaw with a powerful tornado kick. Darkdang grunted in pain and then aimed his shotgun at Scorcher and fired, but it clicked and did not fire, it was out of shells. “Dang.” Jeremy said. Suddenly Scorcher heard voices, and he looked down at the alleyway to see a few police officers pointing their guns at him, and Jeremy. Scorcher acted first, sending a massive wave of flame at them; that smashed into them setting them on fire, they yelled in pain and then fell forward, dead in minutes. “You kill so easily." Darkfang said."So do you." Scorcher said pointing at the bodies of the mobster's Darkfang had taken out. "They were murderers and deserved it, while you killed innocent men. Killing innocents is against my faith." Darkfang said, and Kane suddenly noticed the rosary around Darkfang's neck."How cute." he said. He jumped backwards as Darkfang trusted his blade at his heart. Scorcher then sent massive balls of flame flying at Darkfang, they all hit him, who dodged them all by teleporting.OOC: She's accepted. Possibly, but since Azrael is an X-Man now he will be contacted, so they can both return.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: ShadowShadow's voice was clearly audible to both people outside the cell. "Why am I in a cell? And why did that man knock me out?" There was genuine confusion in her voice. "I was angry, but I'm harmless. And you're mutants. What could I do to you if I tried?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: BeastBeast turned to the door, "You summoned a pistol into your hand and you were acting very strange, I deem that as violent behavior." he said. "Besides your obviously a mutant, he knocked you out because you might of shot us." Beast said. He then turned to Brianne, "I'm really sorry... this doesn't usually happen, but we have a small situation." he said. IC: ScorcherAs Scorcher threw another ball of flame at him Darkfang smirked as he did a back flip away, but then he caught another flame-ball in the chest. Darkfang grunted as he impacted the roof; patting out the flames on his clothes. Kane then pounced on him, and removed the flames from his hand; he then began to slam his fist into Darkfang’s face.IC: DarkfangDarkfang felt blood drip out of his nose and mouth as his face was battered by Scorcher’s fist, until he wrapped his tail around Kane’s neck and then punched him in the gut, before teleporting away. Darkfang pointed his blade at Scorcher. Kane lashed out and unleashed a powerful kick, his boot clipping Darkfang in the side of the head. Darkfang slumped to the ground, knocked out cold.IC: ScorcherScorcher stood for a minute and then deactivated his flame aura, his skin turning from bright red back to its normal color as his eyes turned from all white back to dark brown. Kane wiped some blood off of his lip and then knelt by Darkfang. He then pulled out a tranquilizer and stabbed it into Darkfang’s neck. He could have done that from the beginning but he’d been looking for a fight.Kane picked up the limp mutant and then jumped down into the alleyway below. He then slowly walked through the alley back to where his car was parked. He threw Darkfang in the backseat and then got in the front, before driving off.

IC: Shadow"I'm not a mutant, I'm normal. I don't have superpowers, I can't leap tall buildings in a single bound.... And I have no idea what you're talking about. If I has a pistol, wouldn't I know?"She paused for a long moment. "Sir, I don't know who I am. I don't know where I was born, I don't know who my parents are. I can't remember anything. Wouldn't you act strange?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: New profile:Name: Unknown, goes by "Bob" when not using codenameCodename: JawsAge: Unknown, looks about twenty-ishGender: MaleFaction: Weapon XPower(S): "Bob" was born with extremely powerful jaws and sharp teeth. However, his teeth have been replaced by Adamantium analogues. His strength and size have also been enhanced through the use of various chemicals. He possesses a healing factor and short claws that are coated in Adamantium.Appearance: Extremely tall and muscular with dark brown hair and pupils so large that his irises are almost invisible. His jaw is wide and set. His costume consists of a black armored jumpsuit.Weapons: His fists.Skills: Hurting people. That's about it.Personality: Rather slow and simple-minded, but extremely cold and merciless. Weakness: His low intellect. His eyes are also very sensitive to bright lights.Bio: His memories have been erased by Weapon X, so not even he knows about his past.IC:Julia was about to say something, then they reached the ground floor."Shouldn't be a terribly long walk."OOC: Flex, is it nighttime? You seem to have implied that with your last couple posts.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Beast"Your had shimmered and then you had a pistol in your had after Abbas knocked you out... your a mutant... if you like it or not, I won't let you out until you tell me that you won't hurt us. I did not take away your memories, I am trying to help you." he told her. OOC: Yeah it's nighttime. EDIT: Jaws seems awesome, but let me recommend an idea. Why not make him Sabertooth's son? He seems like he'd be a good match. You could give him a healing power, and some claws like Julia, except maybe his claws are tipped with Adamantium too. Plus Sabertooth was just a big and strong dude, and he wasn't very smart. He could be Julia and Phorce's older, and evil brother who works for Weapon-X, and the perfect match for Feral's arch rival, just an idea.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: BeastBeast nodded, "What's your name? And what's your power?" he asked her. "As for your room, you can chose any empty dorm on the girls side." he said. "I can take you there if you want." he said. "Tomorrow you need to see me in my office to register for classes." he said. OOC: Yeah he is unless you want to add the changes to him, but you don't have too.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Alex"Uh, yeah." He looked for an excuse to keep talking, but was coming up short. "Um...."IC: Shadow"I'm not trying to hurt anyone!" She yelled in frustration. "I don't even know what's going on!"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Beast"I know, I know." he said. "But we weren't able to learn anything by looking in your head, how do I know that your not lying? Or that your a assassin from the Brotherhood sent here to kill me?" he said to Shadow.OOC: Yeah that's fine, just try to add that to his profile if you can find it, no more powers for him after that, he has a lot of gear and training and stuff.

Name: Jeremy WagnerCodename: DarkfangAge: 20Gender: maleFaction: (No Faction, but he’s been captured by Weapon-X)Power(S): Teleportation, Jeremy can teleport to any place he can see with his own eyes, or places he’s been to before, in his memory. If he can imagine it he can teleport there, he can use pictures of places he’s never been to visualize the place, and then teleport there. But that is dangerous, since if something changes in the place, he could end up in a wall etc. He can also teleport others if they are in contact with him, but if he teleports too many people at one time it will over exert him.Appearance: Jeremy is very frightening looking to most people. He has all dark blue skin, with pointed elf-like ears, and a pointed demon looking tale. He also has four three large fingers and three toes. His eyes glow a bright yellow, and all over his chest he has tattooed himself with religious symbols. He has long black hair, and he usually wears a tattered hoodie, torn jeans, and a rosary.Weapons: Single blade and sawed-off shotgunSkills: Good aim, small and large gun use, fast reflexes, great memory, and also steal a car, excellent at picking locks or breaking into safes.Personality: Jeremy has a skewed sense of morality, he will kill villains and criminals if that means saving an innocent’s life, or if he thinks they are to corrupt to live; he just doesn’t see it as something wrong. If it must be done, then it must be done, and that is that. Jeremy lies to himself when he tells himself the murdering doesn’t matter or affect him; sometimes he sees the faces of those he killed; even if they are evil. He is a devout Catholic, and he prays every day for the forgiveness of his sins. He also hates Enforcer’s for killing so many mutants.Weakness: Jeremy relies on his teleportation too much, if someone knows where he’s about to teleport; then they might be able to hurt him badly.Bio: Jeremy was abandoned as a child, his father; Nightcrawler had never known he’d had a son. He grew up on the streets, until a local catholic church took him in and gave him a home in the church. Because his appearance was so terrifying to people Jeremy almost never left the church. As a child no one had named him, so he’d called himself Darkfang thinking he was a demon. In fact he was only a mutant, and eventually the church members called him Jeremy. When he was older he learned of a mutant similar to him, named Kurt Wagner, and Jeremy learned that it was his father, but he soon also learned that he’d been killed a few years after he’d been born.One day the Enforcer’s tracked Jeremy to the church so they broke in, trying to kill him, killing all of the priests of the church instead. Jeremy fled, vowing to get revenge, and to use his mutant powers to help people instead of hide. He became a vigilante on the streets, killing evil people if he got the chance. Recently he was defeated by Scorcher and taken to Weapon-X’s base.OOC: Darkfang's profile, posting him on the front page under staff accounts too. Note the next mission will begin the next day, after the time-skip once everyone in the mansion goes to sleep.