IC: Shadow"I don't believe you." The girl almost literally growled, her unusually colored eyes glaring at Beast. "Because someone has my mind so drugged up I'm not even sure who I am.""And I'll tell you this, when my first memory is waking up inside a facility for mutants," She practically spat the last word, "I think it seems pretty obvious who the culprit is."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dallas (Starbucks)"I wish it had been a field trip. We went to save a kidnapped little girl," he laughed. "Sentinels hit us while we were trying to get out of town."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: AshlynnAshlynn nodded, "Alright come with me sweetie." she said, picking Amy up. "Don't worry Bubba I'm only taking her to a place where she can sleep, you can come too." she said to where she saw a shimmer in the corner of the room. She then walked out of the War-room and walked through the mansion, before depositing Amy in a small room that used to be Ashlynn's when she was a little girl before she moved to her dorm room. It still had most of Ashlynn's toys as a kid, and a small bed with pink covers. Ashlynn placed Amy in the bed and then tucked her in. "Goodnight." she said, as she turned around she saw an old picture of her and John when they were little. John was six in the picture and Ashlynn was ten. She smiled at the picture and then turned the lights off and left the room. IC: BeastBeast shook his head, "This is a school, not a facility, we don't drug mutants or lock them up." he said. "I'm sorry that this has happened to you, but please let us help you." he told her. "We are not your enemy, I don't know who did this too you, perhaps it was the Enforcer's, but I will help you in anyway I can." he said. OOC: Brb in an hour or so

IC: The little girl smiled, and went to sleep, while the shimmer vanished.IC: Abbas rolled his eyes at this new girl. Obviously, she had no idea what she was talking about, and was just a bit confused.IC: "Oh... I see," replied Brianne. Not wanting the silence to get awkward, she changed the subject."So, what do you like to do for fun?"

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Dallas (Starbucks)"Oh, here and there stuff," Dallas shrugged as he cut the eclair in half. "Music production. First person shooters. Parkour - you caught me trying to teach John when I first got here. Just whatever interests me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"I don't care what you do to mutants, that's your problem."She pointed at John and then crossed her arms. "And if this is just a school, why you just mention the X-men when he brought me here?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Dallas (Starbucks)"That sounds fun," he agreed, taking a bite of eclair and trying not to stare into her eyes too much. "So what about you? What else can you do?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex"Thank you." The technopath stepped into the elevator, and stepped to the side so he took up the least amount of space possible. His hand hovered over the button to ascend, only pressing it once Julia had stepped in.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Starbucks)"I know! You'd never expect it from a chain or anything, but it's sooooo sweet."Dallas took the final bite of his own half and then took a sip of his coffee."You know, it's weird: if I'd gone into my dorm and played Call of Duty like I said I would back in Pennsylvania, I wouldn't have been outside and we would never have met. And now...I'm really, really happy that I changed my mind."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dallas (Starbucks)"I'd love to try!" Dallas said, excited. "CoD is a relatively simple concept, really, so it would be a lot more fun than it would be actual work on my part."The timeshifter lifted her up gently by her hand and took a sip of his coffee before leading her out the door; this time, however, he didn't activate any sort of perception-altering time field, and the two mutants began the long, serene walk back to the Institute.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dallas (Institute)Dallas returned the gesture and turned to Brianne with a cheerful light in his electric blue eyes."So...what's it like in Texas? I'm not gonna lie, I've never been farther south than the Greater Metropolitan Area..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Well...." she thought for a moment."It's not all horses and desert. There's some of that, but the places I've lived have been pretty big cities. The food's really good. There are rodeos and people still say 'y'all'...." she chuckled. "I'm not sure what else to say."She glanced at their hands briefly."You don't have a girlfriend or anything, right?"

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Heh, I've always wanted to hear someone actually say y'all with a legit acc--" Dallas started before looking at Brianne and tilting his head. "No. I don't, actually. Why, do you have a boyfriend? Is your dad a businessman? Is there like an unmanned drone floating above us right now...?"Out of impulse, Dallas looked up.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dallas (Institute)As they neared the school, Dallas still made a show out of checking the skies."I've never tried to change the time perception of a drone strike before..." he said, trying to hold in a grin. "We should probably get inside quick before missiles start raining from the sky and whatever..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Yeah, actually," said Dallas, his gaze suddenly growing pensive. "Beast will probably want to find out you're here - assuming John told him, that is, he tends to get forgetful; can't see him around, though, so he must be inside - and get your dorm set up..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Yeah, of course. That sounds great," he said with a smile. "I'm gonna go and play some Call of Duty in the meantime. If you need anything, just talk to Beast, the guy loves every kid like his own."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Emily:When she walks outside she sees Shawn floating and she thinks to herself *Ha I love his types, just give them a little bit of the googly eyes and they become so easily to manipulate.* She then yells out "HI SHAWN!" while jumping up and down waving wildly like a giddy school girl.IC Shawn:Shawn looks over for a sec and waves at Emily but then goes and follows Azrael. "Hey man, I don't know where the sparring room is but I can find out, actually I only know three places in this places. I know where my dorm, my favourite tree, and the girls dorms are. You know I should explore more." Shawn says while following Azrael.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Beast"I don't do anything to mutants except give them a home and a safe place." he growled. "As for the X-Men, we talented students who I deem acceptable are invited to join a private strike team of young mutants called the X-Men." he said. "The team's priority is to protect innocent people from the dangerous mutants out there and to help human and mutant relations in general." he said. IC: Scorcher (NYC)Darkfang vanished from where he was and appeared in front of Scorcher. He kneed Scorcher in the gut and then smashed his fist into Scorcher’s jaw, the blade still in his hand. Scorcher grabbed Darkfang’s arm and then slammed his own elbow into the arm and then twisted it around, forcing him to drop the sword to the ground. Scorcher didn’t let go of Darkfang as he teleported away, Scorcher was dragged through space for an instant with Telepor, everything faded to black, and he felt like he’d been picked up into the air and then dropped back down into another spot, blue smoke swirling around the both of them.IC: NPC DarkfangDarkfang grunted and then smashed his forehead into Scorcher’s knocking him backwards. Jeremy patted his hood, putting the little bit of flame on the top of it out. Sure he’d burned his forehead a bit, but he’d gotten that guy off his arm. Darkfang jumped into the air and then vanished, he appeared by his sword on the ground, grabbing it and then teleporting a few feet away from Scorcher where he then slashed across Scorcher’s chest with his sword, cutting through his armor and rending his flesh.IC: Summer-flightFeeling tired Ashlynn slowly made her way to the the staff bedrooms upstairs. Sometimes she missed living on the second in the student dorms, where she'd lived for so long. The staff dorms were much larger, but there were fewer of them so sometimes Ashlynn felt lonely. Some mutants who were staff members were teachers only and not apart of the X-Men so they left after their classes. She reached her room and turned off the light before throwing herself into bed, landing on her front so she didn't damage her wings. IC: John"Sounds like she needs some help..." John said. "Maybe when the drugs in her system wears off she'll be better?" he said.

IC: AzraelA beeping noise suddenly blurted out Azrael grabbed something in his belt a small Ipod he turned it on... "Oh no... Looks like the Fang is finally back in town..." He looked over at Shawn "Do you think you would be able to leave the Campus for a while?"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: ShadowHer eyes sparked violently. " For the last time, I don't care what you do to mutants, I don't care about your X-Men, I don't care about your school! I want somebody to tell me who the **** I am, and then get me away from you freaks!"She was breathing heavily, and her hands were clenched into fists, but she never stopped glaring at Beast.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Didn't think of this earlier, but I meant to include it in her profile. It's a cosmetic things, so I don't think it will be a problem.IC: ShadowThe girl's head swiveled to look at Abbas. Like John, for some unknown reason, his instincts screamed for him to run. In contrast to just a moment ago, her voice was deadly calm. "If you know what is good for you, you will remove your hand from my shoulder."Unbeknownst to her, her eyes literally started to glow a dim violet. Though she didn't know it, her mutation was close to activating. If she was pushed any further, it would.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC Both:Emily: "Shawn where you going?" *running over to him*Shawn: "Top secret Bat stuff is going on...I may have to leave the mansion."Emily: "You have to be careful, there is some scary stuff out there." *says with a sad face*Shawn: "Don't worry I'll be fine, and when I come back we will go to the park so I can tell you how pretty you are." Emily: "Yaaay, I do feel prettier in the park"Shawn: "See it all works out, now I got to go..........fang is back..........whoever that is?"Shawn runs over to Azrael to catch up with him. Shawn: "Fang, whoever the heck you are. Prepare to meet Shawn Valentine!"Emily then turns around rolls her eyes and thinks to herself *Tch...Moron* and walks back to the mansion.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: (Blake Raynkin) Blake had gone form martial arts to parkour training. he had climbed up and around the school building, reaching the top. Blake had something he wanted to do whit his shape-shifting powers. Using a pair of black wings he grew out of his back, and through slots in his shirt and jacket, he let his wings out. They weren't the biggest set, but big enough to let him glide to the ground. in theory. With wings extended, Bake jumped forward, and was gliding to the ground. he wasn't in the air long, but it was still amazing to glide like that. He reached the ground, pulled his wings back in, and felt sore all along his back.OCC: I'm not going to spam this all the time. Blake can only pull this off from tall heights, like the top of the mansion.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)