IC: Dallas (Pennsylvania)"Yeah, man, I'm good!" replied Dallas, waving his hand. "Anyone got like a paper towel or something in there?"So he and John had each taken out half the Sentinels, then, if what Abbas said was true; Dallas wasn't sure what that would do for their relationship, but for the time being, "Cali" would at least be treated like a human being by Wolverine's son. Good. Made the ride home more bearable.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alex"No!" He called back. "Unless you really want to use the seat cushions. And I think Beast might kill you."He looked at Julia, and then at Amy. "We might want to get out of her way. Between the kid and any number of other little issues, I think she's going to want all the space she can get."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Deltus, I don't want you pulling any more of what you did in Alignment. It's not that easy to sneak into a highly guarded boarding school full of superhumans. IC: Hanna (NPC)Hanna rounded the corner to find a strangely-dressed man...in the girl's dorm. She let out a screech, attracting the attention of the other girls nearby."What are you doing!?" she screamed.

67tlbk.png

IC:Azrael"Sure thing..." He jumped right out the window and ran "From now on ill just use the front gate" Now that he had attracted the attention of half the Dorms residents he was in a tight spot. This wasnt like the other time where he just had to beat up every one. he broke his fall using his Telekineses although he still tumbled down rather clumsly, "Why didnt I just use my cape.." he then spotted someone with superhuman speed lapping the mansion "Hey who are you?" he called out too him.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: Yeah but Zyke he is Batman tounge2.gifIC: Kevin (Surge)After the incident in the lunch room Kevin decided to go the library to relax.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: Yeah im in the mansion. no one ever likes my Batman stealth in rps :( IC: Azrael "Well its not like im here to beat up any one or steal something so I guess this works out" He got up he wasnt going to try to escape he didnt even need too.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: Lots of posts...IC: BeastBeast had returned to the war-room after checking the cafeteria. Suddenly alarms sounded, and Beast saw the image of a costumed man sneaking onto the school's grounds, and then into the school via the live feed on the computer in front of him. Beast knew he was there for a few minutes, he simply watched the man, trying to see his motives, before it seemed a bunch of girl students chased him off because he was in their dorm. Beast sighed and then quickly locked the gates to the school with a single button. He then proceeded trough the school until he was outside, next too Shawn and the intruder. "What do you think your doing breaking into my school?" he growled, ready to pounce on the intruder in a second. Beast was big, very big, and he was powerful.OOC: For heaven's sake Shawn you can name an NPC!IC: FeralFeral watched as the last Sentinel bit the dust. He jumped off of its leg as it crashed to the ground. He then noticed that a few more Enforcer trucks had arrived, and he saw blood pooling on the ground. Feral shrugged and ignored it for now, walking towards the Blackbird, pulling his claws back in as he did."Nice job everyone." he said.IC: AshlynnAshlynn knelt down by Amy and began to probe around in her mind. "She seems fine... but it seems like it was Bubba who was hurt, if Bubba's hurt too much Amy can feel the pain and it made her pass out." Ashlynn said, standing up. She deactivated the stealth on the plane, "Alright all X-Men get inside, we need to leave now!" she yelled. IC: DestructionDestruction unleashed two explosive orbs, catching two of the rockets and igniting them before they hit him. He then unleashed two orbs at his feet, rocketing him into the air where he unleashed two more, taking out the last two rockets before they hit him. He then unleashed another orb at the Hunter.OOC: I forgot what happened to Skull so I'll do him next post

IC: Azrael"Beast I presume, I do apologize for my rather clumsy infiltration but I will assure you my motives for being here are nothing diabolical" He got up and looked around for a loose object all he saw was a soda can "Good enough" He put his hand out and lifted the can bringing it towards his hands "I came here to join your school, I would have snuck into your quarters and approached you on the matter, but my luck is off today it seem's". He said still levitating the can however he accidently dropped it due to his lack of skill.

Edited by Deltus

OOC: Batman stealth is awesome for a reason; He does it semi-realistically, taking into account his enemies and security systems.IC: AlexAlex nodded, and took his seat on the plane.Man, if I didn't need a new costume before, I certainly do now. He thought, taking in his appearance. His suit was torn and bloodstained, and coated in dirt. I'm willing to bet I don't look much better.Now that the battle was over, his social insecurity was coming back. He looked pointedly down at his feet, and tried not to look at anyone.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: NPC SkullSkull smirked, recovering from the attacks quickly. He then flew forward attempting to smash his palm into Isaac's chest to knock him backwards, while at the same time sending his foot forward and swiping it, trying to knock Isaac onto his back.OOC: So all the X-Men are in the plane so it can take off?

IC: Alec slumped into a chair, letting his arm morph back into a regular hand."Yay," he panted, "We took down three Sentinels...go team us...Can we take the day off tomorrow? And the days after that for, like, a week?"IC: The robot may have avoided the punch, but Magnitude's giant hand grabbed Hunter by the ankles. He was now held in place and couldn't simply fly out the way of Destruction's energy attack

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: I thought Shawn was back inside? You gotta decide these things man can't have him popping up everywhere like he can teleport.IC: BeastBeast cracked his knuckles, "And why would I want some pervert who goes breaks into the girls dorms dressed like Batman on my team?" Beast growled. "Are you even a capable fighter? So far you've showed that you can't sneak into a high-security facility." he said. Beast then turned to Shawn, "Stay out of this, this is a matter for the Dean, not a student." he said.

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)Dallas groaned quietly; his nose looked slightly broken, and blood was streaming from it at a much faster pace now that the injury had been aggravated once again. Still, though, he couldn't help but grin softly and lean his head against the wall. Two Sentinels. He had destroyed two Sentinels. That was worthy of a mental pat on the back."When we get back home, I'm gonna play some Black Ops or something."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Id make them myself it wasnt for the fact I was the Batman xP Also adding "Somehow finds him self in akward places" To weaknesses.IC: Azrael"That was an accident, I was planning on revealing myself to someone and then having them take me to you, however I wasnt expecting a bunch of women.." Azrael couldnt help but feel akward he hated school enviroments they made him feel uneasy reminded him of his youth... "Ive been an Assassin and crime fighter all my life if you want me to prove my non mutant capalities, challenge me in whatever you like".

Edited by Deltus

OOC: I love how people use assassin as meaning just generally awesome guy who can parkour. An assassin is a hired gun. They're paid to kill people in shady deals.So he fought crime....But committed crimes by killing people for money.Shouldn't he have turned himself in?IC: The double attack left Skull off-balance, and Isaac took advantage of this to tackle him, attempting to get him into a headlock.IC: Abbas looked at Dallas as the plane took off."Hey Ash, let me fly for a bit while you fix everybody up. We've got some injuries."

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Yeahhh, man," laughed Dallas. "I gotta start wearing a hockey mask around you, Alex, man. Or I gotta stop treating Sentinels like Mt. Everest."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex (Blackbird)Alex kept his head down, torn between joining a conversation, starting one, or just laying low.He hadn't really had anyone even resembling a friend for years, and he'd learned to live without them. But he found that, now that he had a group of people who at least would talk to him, he was suddenly loathe to be alone. But if you say something wrong, they might hate you.... And then they wouldn't want to talk to you.....He practically jumped out of his skin when Dallas said his name. He looked up nervously. "Um, I'm sorry.... Again....."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: BeastBeast narrowed his eyes. “So you were an assassin? That means you killed innocents for money?” he growled.“I’d be more interested in your mutant capabilities then you’re human.” He said. “Your too old to be a student, but you can join the X-Men, that is if I decide to trust you, or your skills.” He said.IC: FeralJohn looked over at Dallas as he strapped himself in. "You did good today Cali." he grunted. "Just remember that if I hadn't killed that Sentinel you woulda never took his arm off and then learned how to use the laser attached." he grinned.IC: Summer-flightNow that all of the X-Men were present, Ashlynn sighed in relief. "You did a good job out there today team." she said. "I'm proud of you, and Beast will be too." she said before she started the engines. The plane then took off, cutting through the sky as it headed back to the mansion. Ashlynn nodded and looked back at Julia, "Yeah she should be fine. How about you? Weren't you shot back there?" she asked.OOC: Let's just say that Blake/Death is in the plane since he hasn't posted yet.IC: Scorcher NPC Jeremy WagnerJacob started the engine of the Weapon-X vehicle he’d decided to take. He hit the car into reverse and pulled out of the parking spot, and then whipped the car around heading out of the garage. He hit a button on the roof of his car to open the massive garage door as he drove.After he’d passed through, he hit the button and it closed again. Jacob hit the streets in the car, revving the engine and taking accelerating the speed well past the limit. It was a good thing the cars windows were so tinted, it helped keep civilians from telling that there was a costumed mutant inside. Kane smiled to himself; as he got closer to the quadrant on the GPS that the mutant he was tracking was reported to be seen Kane heard what sounded like dull gunshots in the distance.Suddenly it seemed like Kane saw something down one of the alley ways. He parked the car quietly around the corner and got out; he stepped lightly as he walked towards the alleyway. As he turned down the alleyway Kane saw a flash of movement as a man appeared and then shot a shotgun at a pair of men on a roof of an apartment.The gun blasted off part of the roof in an explosion of concrete. The four men on the roof continued to shoot at the man with machine guns, covering the alleyway in bullet holes. Kane watched as the blue skinned man with a long pointed tale vanished a second later from where he’d been standing. He appeared behind one of the armed men and fired his weapon point blank range at his back.Kane watched as the man fell limp into the roof, his chest blown out. The other two men turned around shocked and fired there weapons at the mutant, but he vanished again, their bullets passing harmlessly through blue smoke. The man appeared behind another of the men and slammed his gun into the man’s head pushing him forward, he then pulled out a blade and stuck it in the man’s back and out through the front of his chest.He pulled the blade out and then faced the last man who began to shoot at him again. He teleported above the last man and then fired down at him with his gun, blowing away most of his head in the process. When he was finished the man stood alone on the roof, he strapped his blade back onto his back behind his cape. “I’d say that’s him.” Kane said to himself.“Time for things to get really interesting,” Kane said. Suddenly his face was covered with jumping flame. His hair began to stand up within the flame, until it vanished, hidden by the bright flame. His eyes turned from dark brown to pure white, and his skin turned to a bright red beneath the flames. Scorcher’s hands caught on fire likewise. He jumped into the air, and using flames that covered his body and part of his armor he lifted off the ground and into the air. He hovered there for a moment facing Jeremy Wagner. “Weapon-X sends their regards.” He said. His right hand then flew forward and he unleashed a jet of flame towards Jeremy.OOC: Forgot about this character for a while, and I plan to make Jeremy one of my characters very soon, and yes he is Nightcrawler’s son. And Shawn just nevermind.

IC: Simon LeBeau, or as he preferred to be called, Ward was walking with his foster sister, Laura, in an average town in New York State. They were looking for a place to work until the Sentinels found them and they had to move on. If they were lucky then they might be able to stay a week before the Sentinels came, but they were never lucky.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: Alex"Um.... Cake is great.... I mean, a cake could be nice...." The technopath stammered. He looked at Julia. "Yeah, I think she was hit in the shoulder....."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"A'ight, take it easy now, tiger," chuckled Dallas. "I'm not trying to jack your credit or anything. You were great out there, too."Maybe this guy wasn't a total mouth breather...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Azrael"I hate my self every day for it..." Azrael said with remorse strong in his voice. "I can't deny what I did, but I can try to make up for it," He pulled of his hood and mask revealing his face. "My name is Daisuke Aoki owner of Shield Corp." he lifted the can again "Thats the problem all my life I've been without these powers its only been 4 months since I discovered them".

Edited by Deltus