IC: NPC SkullSkull was affectively put into the headlock, where he responded by trying to ram an elbow into Isaac’s gut. He then twisted around, so that Isaac’s back was now pointed at the thirty or so Enforcer’s still alive, who all began to shoot at him. IC: Summer-flightAshlynn nodded, putting the plane in auto-pilot so she could get up out of the eat so Abbas could then fly the jet. She walked over to Dallas first. “I don’t care if you want me too or now, that’s the second time you busted your nose today, I’m going to heal it,” she said. She placed a finger on his nose and green light burst forth before his nose fully healed and the blood dried up.She then moved onto Julia, pressing he hand to the mutant’s shoulder and activating her healing powers until the wound sealed up and closed. “Anyone else?” she asked, looking around. Her eyes paused on John’s bloodied and bullet-hold ridden costume but she remembered his healing factor and the fact that he’d be fine.OOC: Nevermore no one is in Missouri; everyone is in NYC and New York State. If you want to affectively jump in the Brotherhood is attacking the Enforcer base right now and it’s a big battle, have them appear there.

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Sentinels don't have intestines, Alex 2. Or qualms about ending us right there in the field," Dallas said with a shrug as he smiled gratefully at Ashlynn. "I got no regrets."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: BeastBeast walked over to the mutant and placed a huge blue hand on his shoulder. “I understand. We’ve all had to do things we’ve never wanted to do and live with them, and we’ve all had to discover our powers and how life changing it is.” Beast said.“If you could promise to drop the lone-wolf Batman wannabe act I think there could be a place for you within my team, the X-Men.” Beast said.IC: FeralJohn looked at his gloves and costume which were stained with blood. “Christ.” He said, for the moment he’d forgotten what he’d done. He deflated and leaned back into his chair. “I’m so sorry.” He said looking at Ashlynn. “I failed again, I let my emotions and my animal side get the best of me…” he said, a single tear escaped John’s eye and rolled down his cheek, he felt like a monster and a failure to his father and to the team.“No Alex means all the Enforcer’s I killed back there, I literally tore them all to shreds.” He said, which had happened before the Sentinels arrived.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn moved over to John and placed her hand on his shoulder. “You did the best you could, and I know all about your condition John. You helped save us and you continued to fight when no one else was.” She said. “For that you have my understanding and my gratitude.” She said. “I know you’re a good person.” She said, she then planted a kiss on his cheek and stood up.

IC: Alex"I'll take that as a yes, being shot does usually suck that bad. Am I babbling to myself? I do that a lot, I feel like I'm babbling, tell me to shut up if I get annoying..."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Beast (Institute Grounds)Beast nodded, "As long as you wear an X somewhere on your costume." he said. IC: Scorcher (New York City)Darkfang dodged the jet of flame by easily teleporting a few feet to the right. The flames raced past him, the fire reflected on his blue-metal armor. “What’s Weapon-X and why are you trying to attack me?” Darkfang said. “I was just killing these murderers.” He said. He raised his sawed-off shotgun and fired it at Scorcher. Scorcher dodged to the left, firing a ball of flame at Darkfang.Darkfang vanished and Scorcher lost sight of him. Scorcher suddenly ducked as a blade crossed over above his head. Scorcher whirled around and kicked Darkfang in his bare chest forcing him to stumble back. Kane grabbed three large bricks catching them on fire and then throwing them at the mutant.Darkfang whirled his blade and sliced three of them in half, but one of them broke through and smashed into his shoulder, the flames burning flesh. Darkfang cursed as blood began to trickle down his dark-blue skin, and his skin. “Stupid assassin, I’ll make you pay for that.” Darkfang spat with his heavy German accent.He teleported as Scorcher tried to slam his fist into his gut, only to have Darkfang appear behind him, kicking Scorcher in the back. IC: FeralJohn's was shocked, he was silent for a moment before he grinned and then leaned back in his chair, putting his hands behind his head. He then took off his mask, letting it fall onto his back like a hood.

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"No, but really, though. First thing I'm gonna do when we get back is play some Black Ops. Over/under for my killstreak is 20, I'm saying over. Any takers?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I love how he "regrets it", but it's the first thing he announces himself as....I can see you're thinking this through as you go along, so I'll stop.IC: Abbas eased the plane into the air, heading toward home. He glanced back at the girl."So.... Does anyone have any idea what exactly she can do? I thought it was telekinesis, but it seemed like there was something else there."He raised his hand for takers, though he didn't know if Dallas would want to play his coach.IC: Isaac heard the shots and immediately moved, accidentally taking Skull with him. Still, one slug clipped him, taking a chunk out of his shoulder. He hissed in pain, and threw Skull about eight yards away.OOC: Who's in charge in this group of Brotherhood?

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: well to justify it he was in a tight spot so you say things you regret later, it's how human's are :P also looks like we got another Telekinetic :PIC: AzraelAzrael grabbed his belt "It could be on my Utility belt, also you can count on my company to supply you with any Financial Needs... So long as this guy over here doesnt speak a word as regards who I am" he said looking at Shawn.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: SummerflightAshlynn nodded, "I sensed her imaginary friend's 'mind'." she said. "I can't tell if he actually exists or if she creates him through her powers." she said. "But I think she calls him Bubba." she added.IC: NPC SkullSkull was affectively thrown a good few feet away from his enemy after he'd been clipped by a bullet. He turned around and then reloaded his pistol with rounds from his pocket before taking a shot at the mutant. IC: NPC EnforcersA group of armored Enforcer soldiers suddenly saw Ward run at the battle. "Looks like we got another mutie!" one yelled before they began to shoot at him.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Alex"Other than being the literal interpretation of 'If you believe it, it's real"? Not a clue." He paused. "Bubba, huh? Well, I'm not entirely sure Bubba is all that fond of me."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: AlexAlex gave Alec a strange look. "When you were seven? I still co-" He paused. "I have a feeling if I finish that sentence, what little social standing I have here will take a nosedive."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Dude, when I was seven, I dyed my hair bright-*** pink for a baseball game and found out it wasn't temporary dye. My mom made me keep the color for two years as a life lesson. They gave me my own special classroom because I distracted the other kids."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ward grinned as he saw some Enforcers shoot at him and opened his arms wide, grinning even more as the bullets bounced right off of him and smashed into the Enforcers. He ran at the rest of the group with a feral scream ready to tear them apart.Meanwhile Laura was crouching in the shadow of a wall, hoping that nobody would notice her.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: NPC Red StormRed Storm suddenly saw what looked like an unidentified mutant helping them out. "Kill as many as you can!" He yelled to Ward. He felt sadness over the deaths of two of his comrades, Swordplay and Tidal Surge but life would go on. He used his powers to raise five Enforcers into the air and then violently smash them into the ground, killing them. He then began to badger them with blasts of wind.

IC: BeastBeast nodded, “That will work.” He said. “Don’t worry, if your part of the X-Men no one will diverge your true identity.” He said.“Besides you have our protection, you have a whole team of mutants now to back you up.” He said.IC: DestructionDestruction had already been thinking what Isaac called out. “Right! Brotherhood members!” he roared.“Fall back!” He yelled as he blasted Crossfire in the chest, sending him through a wall; he then unleashed blast after blast, blowing up several Enforcers to keep them disoriented for their escape. He then blasted a large portion of the building, having it collapse on a group of the Enforcers.He then turned and began to flee, “Come with us!” he yelled to Ward as he ran past him, and they’d need every new recruit they could get at this point.IC: NPC Skull“Oh no you don’t.” Skull said as the Brotherhood mutants began to flee. He took aim with his pistol at the air bending mutant Red Storm as he turned to fly away and fired, catching the mutant in the back of the skull and ending his life.“Well that makes two, not bad.” He said.

IC: AshlynnAshlynn walked over to Abbas. "I can take it from here, we're close to the mansion." she said, looking at the GPS on the dash. IC: FeralJohn leaned forward. "I hope Beast has a replacement costume for me, this one is trashed." he said, looking at the bullet-holes and blood on it. "But I'd be down for some COD. That is if you guys don't mind." he grinned.