IC: BeastBeast nodded at Shadow, "You did great." he said. "I could probably increase the hardness for your next training session." he said. IC: Triblade and BeastMatt walked into the War-room. "Did you miss me Prof. Hank?" he asked.Beast turned around surprised, "Matt!" he said happily. "You've returned!" he said. Matt nodded, "No way I could not come back after I saw what the Brotherhood did on the news. I knew you would try to rescue her." he said.IC: FeralFeral began to text into his phone again. Nah I already got my eye on a certain gal... though I'm not sure if she feels the same way about me. He sent his friend.

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Yeah, I'm fine, Bri, but that's not important. I don't even know her," Dallas reiterated, eyes wide as he scooted in to hold her hand. "I mean, I don't just rush into relationships with any girl I see..."Dude, why should I be the one to go for her?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: NPC NicoleNicole pouted as Dallas walked away to talk to Bri. She saw the way they were holding hands. Man all these cute mutants are taken. she thought.IC: FeralFeral glared at Shawn, what was he trying to imply. He texted Dallas back. Because she was into you, but I didn't know you and Brianne had something going, don't mess that up ;). he texted him.

IC: Shadow"I think that might be wise. That was almost... Easy." She looked at Triblade expressionlessly, her violet eyes taking in every detail, and making an evaluation.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Am I the only one who wants to see Nicole and Bri fight over Dallas?IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Alrighty."IC: Alaric (Cafeteria)Alaric stepped out with his coffee and began flipping through the channels on the big screen TV, kicking up his feet lazily over one of the well-worn leather sofas and examining for something fun."Ooh, Family Feud..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: War MachineSince he had no method of dodging, the blast hit War Machine and launched him back. After a crash, the tinkle of broken glass and the startled meow of a cat, War Machine got back up and started to throw rubble at Zack.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: JuliaJulia laughed again, the nervous edge in her voice gradually fading."That's another thing Ashlynn could probably help you with," she joked.IC: ZackA beam of energy blasted each piece of rubble, destroying some and deflecting the rest. Zack replaced his glasses and dove out from behind the pillar towards the discarded shotgun. There was a thud, accompanied by a sickening crack and a brief grunt of pain, before Zack propped the SPAS on a crumbling plaster wall and aimed it at War Machine.That rib's probably broken, he told himself.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: AlexAlex shuddered. "No offense to Ashlynn, but the idea of someone rooting around my head feels... Creepy. Besides, I'd rather not have someone else find out how many times I got beaten up." Or how it finally ended....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC Yeah, you are :P lolShawn IC: Shawn looks around the room and speaking to the whole room he says "You know, you guys are fairly lucky to have each other. I think if you have someone that accepts you with your faults and still cares about you anyway is someone you should hold on too."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: AshlynnShe shook her head, "No I'm not seeing anyone." she said. IC: Feral glanced over at her, and then he looked away. He wasn't seeing Ashlynn, but he'd like to be. He then texted Dallas back. Yeah I did notice that... he said. Suddenly he watched as Nicole got up and walked over to him. "Your cute too." she said smiling at him."Thanks darlin', your not half bad yourself." Feral said, looking her over. Maybe he could use this as a test to see if Ashlynn got jealous.IC: Triblade and BeastMatt looked over at the girl with purple eyes as she came out of the Danger Room. "New recruits for the team?" he asked Beast.Beast nodded, "Indeed." he said. "Shadow meet Matt, Matt meet Shadow." he introduced them."Hey." Matt said, taking off his sunglasses and tucking them in his leather pocket.

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)Dallas laughed quietly and leaned in, kissing her and pulling both of them into a horizontal position; he seemed to have almost forgotten there were others on the plane."This is just sounding better. And better. And better."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AlexAlex glanced out the window, and smiled slightly. "Well, certainly the first since I've been here."He snapped a picture of Dallas and Brianne, and texted it to the Californian, as if to say Knock it off. You're in public.IC: AlexAlex glanced out the window, and smiled slightly. "Well, certainly the first since I've been here."He snapped a picture of Dallas and Brianne, and texted it to the Californian, as if to say Knock it off. You're in public.IC: ShadowShadow raised an eyebrow. "Hello. I don't recall being recruited to a team."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn looked over at Nicole her jaw dropping open for a moment. "Uh, I'm sorry to say this, but can you refrain from being all over every male X-Man on this plane?" she said sternly. IC: NPC Nicole"Sorry." she said. She then kissed John on the cheek and sat in the seat next to him, "What's her problem?" she whispered.IC: FeralJohn ignored the kiss and instead looked over at Ashlynn, his blue eyes locking onto her green ones. He smiled to himself and turned away. "Who knows." he said. Suddenly the plane began to descend towards the ground before it landed in an open parking lot not far from the Whitehouse. John unbuckled his seat and got up taking Nicole's hand. "I'll deliver our package." he said. "Just in case they get trigger happy, I know I'll survive." he said. He led her over to the hatch as it lowered down and then hopped onto his motorcycle before allowing Nicole to climb on the back before he kicked the bike into gear and rode down the ramp.IC: AshlynnAshlynn watched him go with an odd look on her face. IC: BeastBeast shook his head, "You haven't yet, but I was planning on inviting you to the X-Men." he said.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Brianne instinctively raised her gloves hand, turned her face, and ducked behind Dallas when the phone raised. In the picture, the only non-clothed part of her which could be seen was her hair, which seemed much darker than normal.OOC: Illusions are a mental thing. :P

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: They are in DC by the White House not at the institute, which is in New York state.IC: BeastBeast nodded, "Yes, you'd have to hold off on killing. You could injure them greatly with your weapons, but not kill." he said. IC: FeralJohn felt Nicole's arms wrap around his midsection as he rode through the streets towards the White House, getting odd looks of people due to the fact he was wearing a costume, and that he had the President's missing daughter on the back of his bike. As he neared the gates to the White House, suddenly a FBI agent stepped forward and pointed a gun at Feral's head. "What are you doing here? Hand her over mutant!" he yelled at him.Feral raised his hands, "Come on Nicole its time to go home. Ask Alec for my number or something if you want to text me sometime." he said. She nodded and then got off the back of the bike, "Its okay Fred, he's from the X-Men and they saved me from the Brotherhood." she said walking forward. The FBI agent lowered his gun then. "Thank you... I'll inform the President, I'm sure you will be hearing from him." he said. Feral nodded, "Cya Nikki." he said before riding off on his bike back to the Blackbird before riding up the ramp and turning the bike off. "Let's go home." he said, sitting down.IC: Ashlynn"She was unbelievable." Ashlynn said, turning to Shawn. "She would of been on you next probably."OOC: Anyone want to time-skip back to the mansion now?

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: (Blake,Scott:Tragedy,Wander)"so, will you be joining us Scott, or will you hit the road when we get home?" Blake had asked, not knowing if his friend would stay or not. "Maybe for a while, but not forever. The road is my home."

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: One of the pros of being an Enforcer: you work for a very rich organization that can afford to send you somewhere first-class when you are on a mission. One of the cons of being an Enforcer: they want you to get things done quickly and thus even if First-class on a commercial airline would be good for you, they instead send you on a much less quickly express flight on of their planes, and not of their luxury ones either. Even still Derrick managed to find a way to fall asleep, sleep which he definitely needed. -Some time later-The plane finally landed in San Francisco waking a what would be a quite groggy Derrick. His wounds had thankfully healed in his sleep enough that it didn't seem like it would open again unless hit pretty hard.Okay so I am not sure where in San Francisco this Zack is supposed to be, but I guess that's my job... he thought as he exited the plane and headed into the city.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: War MachineWar Machine was a berserk but he was no fool, he picked up a large chunk of the rubble and ran at Zack. Even if though the bullets did but little damage they hurt and only a very few people enjoy their own pain. OOC: Night.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: BeastBeast nodded, "Take your time." he said. He hadn't been sure if she was a good fit for the X-Men. She was strong yes, but she was highly lethal, almost too lethal to be on the team. IC: AshlynnShe nodded, "Yeah I could see it hard for a mutant and the President's daughter having a relationship." she said. It did remind her of a modern Romeo and Juliet. She smiled as Feral came back onto the plane. "Take us home Abbas." she said.

*** TIME SKIP BACK TO THE MANSION ***

An hour later and the Blackbird had settled back down in the hanger within the mansion. Ashlynn got out of her seat, "Let's all head over to the War-room and report back to Beast." she said, before stepping off the plane and going down the hall to the War-room.IC: FeralFeral got off the plane and followed Ashlynn down the hall.