IC: ShadowThe sniper rifle vanished with another flare of her eyes.Shadow turned around and started to walk toward the door, stopping next to Beast. "Sorry about your door. If I find out I have some big, secret stash of money, I'll pay for it to be fixed. The bullet trashed the locking mechanism."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: BeastBeast shook his head, "Don't worry about it." he said. "I built this door so I know how to fix it." he said. "This school has lots of money that just sits around, it won't be a hassle to fix it." he said "It will actually give me something to do." he said. "I've noticed your learning more control Shadow." he said. "This time you de-summoned your weapon, when before you could only summon them, not send them back." he said. Beast then turned to the rest of the X-Men, Ashlynn had given him the report. "You all did an amazing job today, I'm proud of you all, now go and rest, take the next day off, your even excused from your classes unless you want to attend." he said. IC: FeralFeral nodded, and walked out of the room before stepping into the locker-room and switching from his costume into his normal clothes. He then walked through the mansion back to his room before dropping onto his bed and looking up at the ceiling. IC: QuicksilverThe brotherhood plane set down in the abandoned runway near the portal that led back to the Savage Lands. Quicksilver climbed out of the plane, he didn't actually know how to pilot it, nor did he even turn it on. Instead he used his magnetic power to levitate it through the air as if it was a normal plane to keep them off the radar, plus it allowed them to travel fast. He began to walk towards the lake that led back to his fortress within the prehistoric land.

Shawn IC: "First, It's Mr. Unusually Good looking! or Mr Good looking! " because deep in his heart he knew Beast was right he had nothing to say for himself. "Look lady I am really sorry that you got caught up in that." (talking to Shadow) Then he storms out of the Danger Room. "Fine you are right, Beast but dont act like you actually care about me, because at the end of the day. Just like your just a blue teacher to me, I know I am just a student to you."

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: BeastBeast sighed and shook your head, "Your wrong there Shawn." Beast said. "I care about you, you remind me of a more immature version of your-" he stopped what he was about to say. "Never mind. I care about all of my students, and especially my X-Men. You have good intentions Shawn, and one day I believe you will become a great X-Men team member." he said. "If I didn't care then I'd have let you get yourself killed in there." he said. "Though it does offend me you only see me as a blue teacher." he said grinning.

IC: Alex"Well, I should probably change into something that isn't blood-stained." Alex commented. "But we could go get some coffee later, if you want. It's only late afternoon."IC: Shadow"I suspect that I'm re-learning control." Shadow commented, as she walked toward the elevator. I really need to find something to wear other than these pajamas.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Shawn IC: Shawn stops for a second, to listen to what Beast had said. He looks back at the crowd and cracks a little smile. In a complete 360 he smiles and waves at Alec "Dont forget, ask any female student here it's MR. Good looking!" He then turns to Ashylnn and waves at her as well "after a little getting use to these thights are pretty darn comfortable!" and off he goes to the his favorite tree.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: ShadowShadow paused, and walked back to Beast. "By the way, sir. Would you happen to know where a clothing shop might be?" She gestured toward her pajamas. "As you can see, I sort of need to find one."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: You know, if someone claps their hands onto your ears, your eardrums would shatter... Right? Also, thanks for having his head exposed bro =3IC: Wild Card:Wild Card felt the teleporting one's powers and abilities leave his mind, replaced by that of Kane Johnson/Scorcher's memories, personality, and abilities. He wasted no time in using Scorcher's powers against him. He momentarily tried to figure out why he would be fighting himself, but Wild Card focused again. Quickly starting at the small things, he was sixteen, homeless, a mutant, fighting for his life... and going onto the bigger things that he knew to be true. The mental struggle lasted the time from when he first touched Scorcher to when he fired the blast of fire at Card. Card had shifted into Scorcher, and used his newfound control and experience of pyrokinesis to take the blast of fire, and expanding it so it filled the area around him for a moment before blasting the fire back, not at scorcher, but at Darkfang.

IC:(Scott Jackson)"Yes Sir, me and Blake go way back. Though, this is the first time we've seen each other in over, what? maybe tow years. something like that. I saw a bit of the fight. You have a capable team here, and I'd be willing to join, for a short time anyways."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Alaric (War Room)Alaric walked into the room munching happily on some popcorn, having missed the last few minutes of arguing; the young teacher stopped and looked around, and he made a motorboat noise in disappointment and tossed away the already-empty bag."Welp."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Well his ears didn't shatter, I don't believe that would actually happen. I just clapped my ears and they didn't shatter, and he wouldn't be able to clap them very hard without burning all the flesh off of his hands.IC: ScorcherHe cursed when the mutant shifted into him next, his ears ringing from the hard clap still. He surged forward, trying to drive his knee into Wild Card's gut, and then slam a flaming fist into his jaw.IC: DarkfangThe ball of flame hit Darkfang, knocking him back and burning through his clothes and searing his flesh. He cried out in pain and then teleported next to Wild Card, before trying to stab him with his blade.IC: BeastBeast shook his head, “I don’t let people on the team for a short time.” He said. “Unless your committed and feel like your going to stick around for a long time I won’t allow you to join.” He said.

IC: Alaric (War Room)Ric gave Shadow a quick, cursory once-over with his light eyes, and for a second the young mutant was reminded of the beautiful, unstable Jean Grey, and how she had carried herself with a similar air. The light blue darkened momentarily before brightening to an almost grey-color once again, and Alaric gave a shiny grin."Of course."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow raised an eyebrow. She'd noticed the brief examination, and the effect it had, but didn't comment. "I would appreciate it. I'm getting sick of wearing hospital pajamas."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Scott Jackson)"To me, a short time is about a year if that time is on a team. I'd work with you guys for about a year, maybe more if things come up, and then I'd head back home, in California."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Alaric (War Room)"I can see why," he noted, plucking out his wallet. "I have four credit cards on me. We can go wild."He gestured for her to follow, and with a bright wave to the other teammates, he left the room and began to head off-campus, new girl in tow.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow followed. "Thank you." Her footsteps were evenly spaced, and at a consistent pace. Her eyes looked straight ahead of her, she was completely silent.I really, really hope I don't materialize a weapon in the middle of the store. That would be the worst.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn steps out of the Mansion and reaches his tree's where he see's a group of girls and he waves at them. They blush, and giggle and wave back at him and continue on their way. When he finally reaches his favorite tree. He goes right back to work, he starts with some push ups. Emily IC: Losing patience, he sets out looking for Shawn acting like she is upset because she has not seen him.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Alaric (War Room)After getting into the Corvette and popping open the door for Shadow, Alaric started the car, and the two began the drive into the city. Ric flicked on the radio, and all of a sudden, a familiar, catchy melody began playing, followed shortly by a chorus that, subconscious, is drilled into every mind on the planet, human, mutant, animal or otherwise."What is love? Baby, don't hurt me!Don't hurt me - no more!What is love? Baby, don't hurt me! Don't hurt me - no more!"Slowly, quietly, Ric's head began to bob to the right.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alaric (Corvette)"Naw, it's the thing with your head that you do when you hear that song...right. Amnesiac. Sorry," Ric said with a shrug, stopping the movement and pulling into the parking lot. "Alright, anything you wanna buy is on me. Know what you're looking for?"He took a look at Shadow and laughed quietly."Probably not, huh? Alright. I'll help."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AlexOnce again, the technopath hung up his torn and battered suit next to the other torn and battered suit from yesterday. He pulled his street clothes out of the locker, a pair of khakis and a black t-shirt that read I reject your reality and substitute my own.He hopped on the ladder, and walked to the lobby.IC: Shadow"How did you know I was an amnesiac...?" Her eyes glowed brightly, and her arms went into the upper half of a ready stance. "Have you been spying on me?!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Mall)"Uh...he said you appeared in the field, you've got a couple abilities, you scared the **** outta John - which, for the record, I think is totally cool - and that you're...well, an amnesiac. Now c'mon, don't feel bad. We'll buy you some outfits, get outta here, and maybe we can stop for like a pretzel or something. I love New York pretzels."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"Either he left a part out, or he didn't know when he told you. But, since you'll probably notice anyway...." Shadow twisted in her seat so her right shoulder was visible, and she lifted the sleeve, revealing her Weapon X tattoo. "Better to tell you here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Mall)A couple seconds ticked by, and Alaric tilted his head slightly as he examined the tattoo. Finally, he looked up, his eyes bright and not revealing anything."So you're gonna want something with longer sleeves, then?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow blinked. "Um... I don't know. I mean, half the school heard me blurt it put in the cafeteria."IC: Alex"Hey, there you are." Alex said, walking into the lobby. "So. Like last time, I have no idea where I'm going."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Wild Card:Card had doubled over from getting kneed, inadvertently doding Darkfang's attack. Hearing Destroyer's words, Card directed another fireball at Darkfang as he rolled to the side to avoid any more attacks from Scorcher. He tried to distract the pyrokinetic by taking the fire from his body and using it to attack Darkfang when he reappeared.

IC:Mest ~Fighting Room~Having built up enough momentum, Mest teleported right above Zack, aiming to crash into him with enough force to knock him out. It would hurt the Teleporter as well, but with Mest's healing factor, it wouldn't mess him up that bad.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Alec tapped Beast on the shoulder, "Sorry to interrupt B-Man, but could I ask you something? I thought since we spent the last two ays nearly being killed it might be a good idea to throw some sort of bash to celebrate. Anywhere I could make an announcement, or put up a notice about that?"OOC: Anything for my other two X-men to do? I'm pretty sure N'dine/M'Kus should have classes or something :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: ZackUpon hearing the sound of Mest's appearance, Zack fired the shotgun above him and rolled out of the way. He dashed for the nearest exit, all weapons ready in case one of the agents tried to stop him. He looked back removed his glasses one more time to fire a blast at the very corner of the building, then burst out the door in time to see the structure failing and the walls slowly collapsing on each other.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png