OOC: Sorry, I'll be more attentive to that, I have not had my coffee this morning :PShawn IC: Shawn grunts and places his hand on hers, when she presses her hand on his wound. He turns to Ashylnn and smiles. Placing both his hands over hers, he bows his head and gives his thanks to her. He then smiles at the situation with Dallas and Alex. "Nicole right?" Afterwards he takes his seat next to Ashylnn since he cannot find the closet to change.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: NPC NicoleNicole nodded, "It might." she said when he put his arm around her. She kissed him on his cheek, "What happened to your arm?" she whispered in his ear.OOC: New character.Name: Matt SummersCodename: TribladeAge: 18Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower(S): Triblade is a mutant with the superhuman ability to absorb ambient cosmic energy into the cells of his body, and release it as waves of red energy that heat the air in their path enough to turn it into plasma, which is a super-heated state of matter consisting of charged subatomic particles. These waves will emanate from his body in all directions unless he purposefully tries to channel them in a single direction, he has an orb on each palm of his hands that allows him to blast the waves out in concentrated beams, or form plasma blades in each hand, he can also discharge it from a central orb on the center of his chest which is built into his costume. Triblade is himself immune to the intense heat he creates.The energy that Triblade releases is not truly a concussive force. When Triblade strikes an object with the waves of intense hot plasma, the sudden vast jump in temperature will often cause objects to shatter, explode, or seemingly disintegrate, and an observer might therefore wrongly think that the object had been struck by a concussive force. Should Triblade direct his energy at the lowest level, he can project it towards a human being and his target will suffer a severe headache but will not burn up, if he intensives the level, then he can burn humans though.Appearance: Matt looks very much like his father; he has bright blond hair and two dark brown eyes, and a handsome face. He’s muscular and athletic looking, and usually wears jeans, a tank-top and some sneakers.Weapons: Only his powersSkills: Leadership, good at hand to hand fighting and using his powersPersonality: Matt is a natural leader. He knows the power of the word, and how to boost people’s confidence with speeches etc. Matt is also a very good strategist, and his mind is always thinking one step ahead, which allows him to think quickly in tight spots. Matt is very protective of those he cares for, and immensely loyal to Beast’s cause, and the X-Men in general.Matt can be a bit headstrong at times, sometimes he makes a few rash decisions that can be risky, and ends up getting scolded by Beast from time to time. Matt is also selfless; he’d sacrifice himself to save millions of lives if needed. He’s the definition of a hero.Weakness: When not wearing his costume if Matt looses control he can accidently unleash his waves of energy from his entire body, hurting or burning others around him, or blasting apart entire buildings.Bio: Matt is the son of Alex Summers, (Cyclops younger brother Havok) and Polaris (Lorna Dane) Magneto’s second daughter. Matt’s parents were killed seventeen years ago along with the rest of the X-Men. He was only one years old when this happened. Beast decided to have the child raised by the Danes, the couple that had raised Lorna; only for a few years. When Matt was about twelve he came to the mansion to attend the school. There he met John and Ashlynn and the rest of the Beasts first X-Men.Matt quickly showed signs of becoming an asset to the team so Beast allowed him to join, choosing the name Triblade for Matt. Matt worked with the X-Men and trained with them for a long time. Recently he left the school for a few months while he completed a personal mission. Now he’s just arrived back at the school.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: NPC NicoleNicole nodded, "Well its really cool." she said. "Could it transform into a cellphone where you could save my number?" she asked, looking at him.IC: AshlynnAshlynn had noticed Shawn touch her hands and now he was sitting next to her. Oh brother. She thought. She pointed to the back of the plane where a small metal door was clearly visible across from the bathroom. "There's the closet, now go put some pants on." she said. It carried some extra X-suits, so Sawn should be able to find something. IC: FeralFeral glared at Shawn as he sat next to Ashlynn, part of him thinking about stabbing him again.IC: TribladeMatt walked through the gate to the institute and up to the school, his backpack slung over his shoulder and a pair of black shades hiding his eyes. He looked around the school for a moment, it had been a few months here, he wondered how it had changed since then.

IC: "You know I still haven't figured out how to save things. I can turn it into a laser gun but not a lasting memory card. Clearly I need more practise. Fortunately..." He pulled out an actual cell-phone, "This will save it just fine."Getting close to the president's daughter was a good move, Alec thought, as it could well soften the president's stance on mutants in general. Getting the most powerful man in America on side could only be a beneficial move, and possibly the first step to erasing the hatred of the past...Also she was super-cute and clearly didn't mind a guy with a metal arm. Hey, Alec may have been an X-man but he was still a teenagerOOC: New characters!Name: N'Dine "Nadine" K'chante/M'Kus "Markus" K'chanteCodename: BoudaAge: 18 (both)Gender: N'Dine is female, M'Kus is maleFaction: X-MenPower(S): Ailuranthropic shapeshifting. They can shift between a human and panther forms, but there must always be balance between them. When one is human, the other must be panther. When one is panther the other must be human. They can meet in the middle and both become a sort of hybrid creature but can never both be human or panther. Injuries sustained in one form are not carried over to the other, but do remain when the injured form is returned to. If one of them were to lose a leg as a panther, they'd retain all their human limbs, but would lose the leg again as soon as they became a panther again. Human intelligence and comprehension is carried across from human to panther, but can be over-ridden by the panther's instinctsAppearance: Both of them are tall for their age, easily over 6 ft. Both are also finely muscled, not bulky like a body-builder but lean like an athlete. Their eyes are heterochromatic, one being bottle-green and the other sea-blue. N'Dine's green eye is on the right, M'Kus's is on the left, as though they started with matching eyes but decided on a swap. N'Dine generally has a long ponytail down her back, while M'Kus crops his short, almost bald (joking he has hair enough in panther shape). Other than that they are largely identical, or would be if they were ever human at the same time. In panther form they look like...well, a panther.Weapons: None, unless you want to count the natural teeth and claws of their panther shapesSkills: Both have high staminaPersonality: When you first meet them they seem a little aloof and smug, which, in fairness, they can be (a combination of the firm bond between them and hailing from the most technologically advanced nation in the world). Get to know them a bit better and you will warm to them and them to you, and you will discover just how fiercely loyal the pair can beWeakness: They can be more concerned about each other than their team or mission, a side-effect of being best friends since birthBio: The two mutants hail from the African country of Wakanda, so their specific mutation is either pure irony or a massive cosmic joke. It was believed, when their mutation surfaced, that they may have been somehow connected to the ancient royal family of the country, perhaps descended from an illegitimate child somewhere along the line. No-one was quite sure what to do with them, and since it seemed cruel to leave one forever trapped in the body of an animal (even a revered one) they were sent to the Xavier Institute to learn to control their gifts better.Separated from their family, with only each other, they become closer than ever, and often keep themselves to themselves, so can seem a little unfriendly even if they do try not to. N'Dine is usually the one in human form with M'Kus as the panther, simply because they can't shapeshift clothing and its easier to find M'Kus a pair of trunks or shorts when he returns to human form than it is to keep N'Dine decent. Since he spends so long in panther shape he's starting acting less human, and N'Dine worries he might one day forget altogether Because so far everyone but Abbas has been white as the driven snow

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn gets up and starts heading for the back of the plane, where he hears the "save my number" He then looks at Nicole with his eyes widen. "Dang girl, you move through people fast"....he looks up for a second...."huh, you kind of remind me of me hahahaha...." and he runs off to the back.Emily IC: " It's okay, I found it. Lets go!!" She begins to skip down the hall. "I'll show you where the pool is."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: NPC NicoleNicole smiled and took his cellphone from his hand she then began to add her number and her contacts into his phone, her pink nails flashing as she typed it in. She saved her name as Nicole<3 and then handed him back his cell. "Thanks." she said. "Text me and I'll save yours." she said, pulling out her iPhone. She giggled at Shawn again as he got up and walked to the closet, "He seems a bit... goofy for the X-Men." she smiled.IC: TribladeAs Matt was walking down the hall he suddenly saw a girl skipping down it, heading his way. "Hey, do you happen to know where Beast is right now?" he asked her.OOC: And they are accepted. One thing though, do they share a codename, or did you forget to add a second?

OOC: They share a code-name, since they're usually together and operate as a unit rather than individuals. You generally give your instructions to whichever one is humanIC: "Yeah he can be," Alec said, sending Nicole a simple 'hi!!!' as a text, "Its part of his power. He's got the mutant power of quirky."IC: Francesca followed silently behind Emily after retrieving the bag from her suitcase that had her swimming gear in it

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alex"Goofy doesn't begin to describe it." The technopath muttered, still lost in his thoughts. This doesn't make any sense by any social interaction I understand. Which means I have no idea how I'm supposed to behave.... He brought his shield down flat onto his knees, and started tapping on it with his knuckles. The sound came out metallic and hollow, which led to an interesting sound combined with the patter he was making.He took out his phone, and sent Alec a text. With his abilities, getting his number was easy.Message from: AlexAm I the only one who doesn't understand what just happened between Nicole and Julia?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Yep. Alex, Alec, Alexander, I'm cool with them all."He texted a reply back to his parallel universe counter-part, julia thnks u+her = <3. jellus of niccy when <3 with uIC: "Oh, um, Beast?" Francesca stammered, "He might be in his office, I think, but I'm not sure so..." She looked to Emily pleadingly

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: New ability incoming; not any real power boost, but just something for characterization.IC: Dallas (Blackbird)Dallas sat down tersely, breath still ragged, and Alex turned to look at him after sending his text."Dal. You good, man?"The Californian barely seemed to have the energy necessary to shake his head no; his light blue eyes were still welled in tears and palms bleeding with the weight of his fingernails dug into them."I...I felt...""Felt what, Dallas?""...Everything. Every moment of pain, every shout and tear and drop of blood...they all just hit me at once, and I..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Gee, thanks for bunnying my character, Tyler. *mock serious* :PIC: Alex"...... That really sucks, man." The technopath was quiet a moment, his attention fully shifting from his own preoccupations to Dallas. "I mean, there isn't much else I can say to that.""Most of us, we only had to deal with it for one person. Us, and seeing the injuries inflicted on our opponents. That's bad enough."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: After all the times you've done it to me, I felt this was warranted. =PIC: Dallas (Blackbird)"It...won't go away, God, it won't ****ing go away and now I'm feeling all this happiness and there's still pain and...I'm gonna pop."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)Right. Right. I'm Dallas Green. I'm Dallas Green, I'm from Alameda, California, I like music, making sure I look as gorgeous as I know I am, being humble, and being able to live until my next birthday. I'm Dallas Green, and I'm not surrounded by people who are going to inevitably be the death of me. I'm Dallas Green, and...this isn't working.A slight push outwards, and the others felt themselves slow momentarily as Dallas composed himself, sucking in a deep breath and then opening his eyes; the electric cyan of his irises seemed to have calmed slightly, and he finally grinned."Now can we have a day off?" he asked steadily.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex"I second that idea. I mean, I've already experienced being shot, stabbed, and suffocated for the first time over the course of forty-eight hours. I mean, we might want to save some painful experiences for later."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:(Blake:Tragedy)"Alex, that is the best idea you've come up with that isn't mission important." Bale was serouis, Alex had come up with good ideas, and this was the first he could remember that wasn't part of a mission.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Shawn IC: Shawn comes back out with a skin tight suit strapped so tightly that you can notice all of the muscular definition "This is not comfortable!" Looks at Ashylnn with a sad face and tells her. "Why, must you hate me. You have a legend of being the super nice nurse, but this! this is an act of hate!" He begins to squirm around in his seat. Emily IC: "Um I am not sure where Beast is, though last I saw him he was in his office talking with another student. So check there!" She looks back at Francesca and signals here to come on.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Name: Alaric "Ric" CarlisleCodename: CrackshotAge: 23Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower(S): Hyperkinesis: Ric's brain moves at three times the speed of a normal human's, giving him him superhuman speed and strength, along with near-perfect accuracy with weaponry and other throwable objects. He also has the power to use his brainpower to reach into the minds of others, giving him telepathic abilities and the ability to reach into the minds of others, though these skills aren't as powerful as, say, Ashlynn's. Appearance: Alaric is physically gorgeous, with pale skin, mostly neat dark brown - almost black - hair that falls to the bottom of his earlobes, sharp, well-pronounced cheekbones that ride high on his face, a forehead blissfully left untouched by any sort of age, a tall, built frame, and a clothing style that could best be described as casual disarray: though he often wears designer clothing and loves looking for a new outfit to add to his closet, he wears it as though he just woke up in it and had no idea how it got there; if he were to go to, say, Paris, he may be ridiculed slightly, but to him, this is AMURR-CA! We can wear our clothes however we dang well please!Weapons: Unlike most other mutants, due to his abilities, Alaric always carries a weapon - namely, a Ruger New Vaquero - on his person; though he can hit a target with any sort of projectile weaponry - even a pencil or a thumbtack, the feel of using a firearm is natural to him.Skills: Skilled dancer, teacher, singer, chef.Personality: Ric is casual, witty, and disarmingly charming, with a pearly white smile and a can of Dr. Pepper awaiting any student who needs a second to vent, talk, or share stories with. When he's not teaching, he can be found playing video games or organized sports with the students, and his friendliness is only outmatched by his love of the quirkiest stuff imaginable: Gone with the Wind, pickles, his Blackberry, various Italian fashion houses, and his 1958 Chevrolet Corvette are all things that he would fight to the death for.Weakness: Alaric, due to his natural hyperkinesis, often has difficulty slowing down or ceasing activity, so he can sometimes tire himself out just by being himself.Bio: Alaric is the son of Warren Worthington III, and spent his days growing up at the Academy alongside many of the other mutant's relatives. From an early age, he exhibited an uncanny display of accuracy and was an unstoppable physical dynamo; after he graduated the Academy, he immediately enrolled in the staff, and to this day he's a faithful member of Beast's team. He has great relationships with almost all the students, who see him as a sort of big brother figure, and he treats the staff - many of whom he grew up with - like family, so to say he's one of the most well-loved figures on campus wouldn't be a stretch at all. He has a small crush on Ashlynn, who he was fascinated with from childhood, but to this day, he refuses to admit it, and if a student brings it up, he spend another quarter hour in the firing range, on the receiving end of the paintball and BB guns.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NPC NicoleNicole turned to Dallas and saw how terrible he looked, he was crying and his palms were bleeding. “Oh your poor thing.” She said, generally feeling for him. “Are you sure your okay?” she said, never noticing the time slow around her but he seemed to compose himself almost instantly.IC: Feral“Sounds good to me,” John said. “As long as Quicksilver can stop kidnapping the daughters of important people.” He said.IC: ScorcherScorcher jumped the left, dodging most of the incoming shells, but one blasted through his shoulder and was pumped into his flesh. He ignored the intense pain as he ran forward, creating a sword of flame and slashing at Zack (Wild Card in his form), trying to burn him.IC: DarkfangDarkfang vanished in a plume of blood smoke as Zack (Wild Card) shot at him, he appeared on the roof, and hung there for a moment like some sort of demon before jumping down and attempting to kick Zack (Wild Card) in the face. “There’s two of him now?” he shouted, seeing two identical versions of Zack in the room. Perhaps one was a shapeshifter, like his grandmother Mystique was.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn laughed, “I don’t hate you Shawn.” She smiled. “I just think that your good at making a fool out of yourself so I thought I’d help.” She said.IC: TribladeMatt shrugged, “Thanks.” He said before walking off to Beast’ office, he checked inside and found it empty. “Must be in the War-room.” He thought, heading towards the basement.OOC: Okay Deltus, well the X-Men went into the warehouse, you missed the entire fight. They saved the President’s daughter and are now flying her to DC. Just say that Azrael is in the Blackbird, or he got left behind and took his own plane back, but he better be careful there are tones of ticked off Brotherhood members back by the warehouse. Also Shadow and Foo went to go train in the Danger Room, where they are now.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Alex"I might just have to build a computer from scratch, just for the stress management." He muttered to himself.He looked over to Julia. She still hasn't spoken a word to him. He decided he'd talk to her once the plane landed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Ok, well I'll just say Ishida came up with a cold:PIC: Ishida Ishida groaned he had come up with a nasty cold ever since the whole "Incident", realted too Shadow... Shadow... he thought too himself she truly was A key. A key to finding who killed his grandfather. He chuckled slightly he remember the wild look Foo gave him in the Deans office "I wonder what he was staring at me like that for..." He got up and grabbed his thermometer "38... good enough" He got up he recalled them saying something about the Danger room he got dressed and headed over there.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: "You think we should look or Beast?" Francesca asked as she scurried along behind Emily, "Tell him...whoever that was, was looking for him?"IC: N'Dine was lounging on the grassy lawn of the Institute, basking in the sun on a picnic blanket. M'Kus was beside her. Nothing to see there, just a girl and a panther catching a few rays

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Well, that's good!" said Dallas. "That...you're okay and everything. It'd suck pretty bad if it turned out you were like...hurt or something. The Secret Service would turn me into 120 pounds of Swiss if I brought you in with a single scratch or something..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AlexAlex looked at Dallas. "Dude, you're like the only one who would get out alive. Time perception. They couldn't touch you.""No, I'm the one that would need to be worried. This shield does cover all angles, you know. And I'm hardly fast enough to outrun them."

fK5oqYf.jpg