IC: NPC Presiden't daughter"You were so brave..." she told him, running a hand through his hair and wiping her tears from under her blue eyes. "I'm sorry I ever thought that all mutants were evil, I know that your good." she said."Your cute too, I like smart guys." she said as she touched his glasses.IC: AshlynnAshlynn watched the President's daughter in surprise, she really wasn't sure if she should say anything, she refrained, instead just watching them with wide green orbs. IC: Quicksilver and DestructionOnce the X-Men were out of range the illusions vanished and time seemed to return to normal. Quicksilver survayed the warehouse. "Its time to go, we must leave before the Sentinels arrive here." he told his cult. "Someone grab Torment." he said. "We failed master." Destruction told his leader.Quicksilver nodded, "Yes we did." he said. "But this isn't over." he said. "The X-Men will fall soon, once my plan to take out Beast has come to fruition." he said. "How do you plan to take him out?" he asked."Let's just say that not everything is safe within that mansion of his." he said, before walking towards their stolen plane, that would take them back to NY.NPC: Nyx, Erebus and TormentErebus threw Torment over his shoulder and then followed Quicksilver. Nyx turned into a cloud of smoke and drifted after him.

IC: "..."Derrick was silent for a moment as he took this information in. The first part concerning the info on the brotherhood of mutants was fine, even to the point of using him as a spy sat fairly well with him. But the ending part about killing him when they were done. Harsh. Even if it was a mutant, and one who had killed so many; this could not sit well with him. However, they were dealing with armies of superpowered criminals, extreme measures had to be taken."Understood.... In that case may I receive my next mission?"

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: The spilled blood from the battle drifted through the air in tendrils, flowing into a pale gray, battered body on the ground.Isaac sat up suddenly, then relaxed. His wounds sealed as he absorbed the blood- there was a decent amount of it. He stood, and tugged at his tattered shirt, letting it fall away. Hmm- perhaps he'd rethink his wardrobe. No use ruining a shirt every time.His mind thought back to the battle. The invisible creature had been a surprise, as had the extent of the wheelchair-bound boy's abilities. The creature would have to be revealed to be destroyed, he decided, in case it was encountered again. It didn't seem to have any wholly unusual abilities besides invisibility, so it should be able to die.Seeing his allies leaving, he stood up to follow, his grey chest bare, revealing well-toned muscles. He caught up to the others and fell in step with them, saying nothing.OOC: For the record, Isaac's skin is a pale grey, like a non-shiny silver, while Brianne's is a dark shade.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC:"I think I left my staff back there." Madness said calmly. "If you don't want to help me get it back, that's fine. I can carve another."A pause."Anyone with broken bones or anything?"

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Nero sighed as he stared out of the window of the blackbird, running over the night's events in his mind. He hadn't been as seriously hurt as some of the other X-Men, but the lingering feeling of almost being stabbed in the back still slightly bothered him. And now the plane was host to one of the most important people in the country. Nero only hoped nothing would go wrong...Asura followed the Brotherhood's retreat, making sure to pick his coat up on the way. He held it out to check for damage, and was unamused to find a series of slashes across the back. "Gotta make sure to pay that chump back for that one..." Asura muttered to himself darkly.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: West Sheen"We have heard word of some mutant activity in San Francisco." he said. "I want you to bring them back here alive." he said.IC: President's daughter"Do I make you nervous?" she smiled at him, revealing pearly white teeth.IC: Feral"We can't risk going back for a staff, too dangerous." John said. "Sorru bub." he added. Until Amy threw it at him that is. "Well that solves that." he said.

IC: AlexAlex's mind raced. He was examining his options, and finding he had no good options. His eyes darted between the President's daughter, and the angry Julia.Fifteen years where the girls won't even look at you. He thought. Now this. This is going to be a big problem.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AlexAlex jumped up, and positioned his shield between them, unnoticed. "Okay! Everyone just calm down a bit. Julia, please don't threaten the president's daughter, it's a bad idea on so many levels."He looked between them. "Can we talk about this like rational people?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: JuliaJulia rolled her eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. Between the stress of seeing her brother for the first time in countless years and the exhaustion from the mission, she was already tired. This...this didn't help."If you insist..." she replied distantly.IC: Zack The fireballs landed a few inches from Zack's feet and the bullets splintered the plaster he was hiding behind, but he wasn't harmed.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: AlexAlex's face was white as a ghost, as he looked at Nicole to respond. "Alexander Smith. Codenamed Wizard."I don't understand this, but I feel like I've done something wrong.

fK5oqYf.jpg

As approved by Flex...Name: Project Advent, goes by Alexander "Xander" KennedyCodename: LegionAge: 18Gender: MaleFaction: Weapon XPower(S): Enhanced physiology, enhanced healing factor, self multiplication: Xander is capable of replicating himself multiple times, creating a one man fighting force. His replicants all share a fractured brain wave pattern with the original, and are capable of transferring information they learn between themselves, allowing for intense strategic attacks. Each Xander clone has a tendency to develop his own personality traits the longer they're allowed to exist, which makes creating strategies against them harder and harder as their personalities diverge more from the original.Appearance: Xander is graced with a youthful appearance, with wide yellow eyes, long black hair, most of which is tied back into a ponytail, a slim and muscular build at average height, and a bright, if not often seen smile. He's usually garbed in jeans, a red shirt and a leather jacket when not on a mission.Weapons: A large sword laced with vibranium that doubles as a shield, it's build is made so Advent can use it as a projectile weapon which returns like a boomerang.Skills: Born and raised in the Weapon X program, Xander is a well trained warrior, skilled in a variety of military techniques and tactics, as well as various martial arts. Xander also has extraordinary aim, and a knack for combat timing almost unrivaled.Personality: Xander is an awkward specimen, somewhat happy-go-lucky and whimsical when not on a mission, but serious and intimidating when set on a path. He has a terrible idea of the social graces of society, as the only exposure he's had to the outside world is when on a mission. As a result, the ideas of things like mercy and generosity are somewhat alien to him.Weakness: Xander's clones, when created, have the same damages and wounds Xander has, and so are not always a viable option. Also, due to the fragmentative nature of his mind, Xander is highly susceptible to mental assault. He's also unstable emotionally, as his mind's development has been sincerely hampered by the mental experiments conducted by Weapon X.Bio: Project Advent was raised from an embryo within the Weapon X facilities in an attempt to create a weapon mold-able from birth. The results have been odd at worst, with the brainwashing and mental tampering resulting in a guide-able weapon that works fine when on a mission, but is otherwise flighty and unreliable due to his mind being stuck developmentally. Xander constantly wonders what life is like outside of the confines of the life given by Weapon X. These ponderings, however, are heavily countered by his strong loyalty to his superiors.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: AlexAlex was quiet a moment. "I can't. I'd like to, I think you'd be a great friend. But DC isn't safe for us. Your dad and just about everyone else wants us dead. The only reason we have any chance of getting out alive this time is because we're brining you back."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Very well," Derrick said.He left his boss in the same manner he usually did and headed down to the armory. That's where his stuff would be. He passed by a man named Jerry who worked down there; after a brief conversation he told Derrick that his armor was ready for pick up. Gladdened to hear that he casually stepped towards a locker where he found the repaired armor.If I am lucky, Derrick thought as he picked up his armor, it won't come to blows, but if it does...He primed his gun.I'll be ready.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

Shawn IC: While there on the X-Jet Shawn finally fully wakes up. He gasps for air, he then looks around noticing the president's daughter and everyone else. He waves at the presidents daughter with a smile, and then he ask "So nobody bothered to get my pants huh." He then removes his jacket and serves it as a cast applying pressure to the stab wound.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Don't...don't let them take me..." Dallas whispered drily, opening his eyes. "Don't--GAH!"He bounced to his feet, ready to send out another time ripple, before noticing where he was and what was going on; with a bashful shrug, Dallas sat down, breathing heavily and looking like he was trying not to cry."Uh...heya," he said shyly to Nicole. "I'm Dallas..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Abbas called back to Shawn."That's what you get for not suiting up for a mission. Go check the back, should be something back there in that closet. Can't have you running around pants less."He looked at the map on his screen."Shouldn't be a whole lot longer, guys."IC: Brianne gave Dallas a look.Oh great.... I can't compete with her... She's rich, pretty... She's not faking anything.... she thought nervously.OOC: I'll have school and football practice, have him land without me.

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: "Hey Nicole, I helped rescue you too you know!" Alec said, waving his metal arm (back in its usual arm shape) at her. He was doing it more to get the president's daughter off Alex, since she was clearly making him and Julia uncomfortable, than for any personal reasons. Well alright, maybe a few personal reasons...IC: "You never learnt to swim?" Francesca asked, incredulously, "My parents looked on it as a necessity, so I didn't drown if I fell into water."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Blake,Scott:Tragedy,Wander)"Scott is not a brotherhood member, of that im sure." Blake then turned to Scott and said, "So, how did you find us?" "it was really all luck. I was roaming around in the wood, just for fun, and then my armor picked up some extreme sound-waves not far from me, so I decide to see what was up. You Know the rest."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Shawn IC: Shawn gets up and takes Abbas's advice he proceeds to remove his bloodied shirt. Leaving him only with his boots, and boxers on. He grunts a bit while getting up and then asks "where is the closest?" Emily IC: "Nope, but I guess today will be the day." She continues to look for her bathing suit.Shawn IC: Shawn noticed Brianne's look of concern towards Dallas. He then tells her "Hey, don't stress her that much *pointing at Nicole* your good." He continues to look for the closet.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC:Mest ~I don't even know where he is anymore~

The Mutant followed War Machine, using the hulking brute as a shield. He took one or two shots at Zack, but for now, he was scoping the place out, making sure he found each and every exit, just in case Zack decided to escape.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Why do you say Shawn would have noticed things, or would have said things? It confuses me.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn got to her feet and walked over to Shawn before pressing her hand to his wound and healing it, she then went and sat down. "Try keeping your pants on next time." she said. IC: NPC NicoleNicole giggled at Shawn when she noticed that he was only in his boxers. She turned to Alec when she spoke to her, "Awh you did? Thank you so much." she said walking over to him and sitting down next to him. She looked over at Dallas when he spoke to her. "Hi I'm Nicole, wow I didn't know there were so many cute mutants." she blushed, looking at him from under her eye-lashes.

IC: AlexAlex sat down, letting out a deep breath. I have no idea what is going on here. None. I need a translator, or an interpreter, or something. This doesn't make sense.He watched both Nicole and Julia out of the corner of his eye, trying to make sense out of what was going on.

fK5oqYf.jpg