RPG Forum Contest 25

Black Six

Will the old RPGs close when the new ones open?
A week afterwards.In Other News: Hunted is doing well, now. Since it is in a winning state ATM, I wrote up a 2000 word profile. Y'all can try to beat that, if you want to. But it'll probably hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me. :|-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

In Other News: Hunted is doing well, now. Since it is in a winning state ATM, I wrote up a 2000 word profile. Y'all can try to beat that, if you want to. But it'll probably hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me. :|-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Size isn't everything, you know. Is this profile full of quality words?

It's Lev, for crying out loud. Of course it's full of quality words. Its actually probably for his character Levacius, who has quite a detailed history. Although a full profile for that guy might be more than just 2,000 words, so who knows for certain?

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

It's Lev, for crying out loud. Of course it's full of quality words. Its actually probably for his character Levacius, who has quite a detailed history. Although a full profile for that guy might be more than just 2,000 words, so who knows for certain?
A full profile of Levacius? I could hit the 5000 word mark with ease. :P But yes, you are correct. It's Lev. And, like all Future!Levacius', he's one of those depressed guys. Unlike the one you just got to read (no point... heh heh heh, puns).
Size isn't everything, you know. Is this profile full of quality words?
The Vahki doth protest too much, methinks. 'Course buddy. You can check LMTD or Waves to see my typical writings. And then vote for LMTD if you haven't voted yet. Because otherwise the Vahki gets it. Do you really want that? Do you?But anyways, back on subject. Quality words. I'm not trying to write Lovecraft or Tolkien though, so don't expect too much. You can, however, expect a character profile larger than the RPG it was written for.That's my ultimate revenge on you, Grochi.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Will the old RPGs close when the new ones open?
A week afterwards.In Other News: Hunted is doing well, now. Since it is in a winning state ATM, I wrote up a 2000 word profile. Y'all can try to beat that, if you want to. But it'll probably hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me. :|-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I can beat this... I'll just include the rule of the group I'm planning for Hunted in its leader's profile. :P

Polls just closed up. 1st, 2nd, and a tie for 3rd. So B6 gets to use his hat. Now we just wait until morning time to find out if I have to work hard for the next three months, or I won the contest.EDIT: You only beat me because I had to find some chickens, Lorax.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Welp, this is first time I won a contest! So many lulz are being had right now because Grochi!
Look, Dreamland wasn't that terrible that you needed to forget it.
Toa Kal Zehvor or The Kal That Is?
I make no promises unless TPTI makes promises.
Chickens? Does this have anything to do with Light meets the Dark?
Only in the fact that a flashlight was being aimed into a dark chicken coop.
B6's magic hat is probably prepping up now.
I wonder what kind of hat it is. I bet it's a fez.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

A Turban isn't a hat...It's a wrap. Well, one could say it falls somewhere between, but meh.
Indeed! So we'd never suspect it. Cunning yes?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Welp, this is first time I won a contest! So many lulz are being had right now because Grochi!
Look, Dreamland wasn't that terrible that you needed to forget it.
I guess I could have phrased that better. I meant to say I won this contest, or, came first. For Dreamland, sure I "won", but only by coming third by a hair. Overall, two RPGs, a 1st and a 3rd. And who says it was terrible? How dare you!

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

I guess I could have phrased that better. I meant to say I won this contest, or, came first. For Dreamland, sure I "won", but only by coming third by a hair. Overall, two RPGs, a 1st and a 3rd. And who says it was terrible? How dare you!
You're right, it wasn't terrible. In fact, the only thing it was terrible at was being good. :PBut all jokes aside, I'm looking forward to Violet Orange. But I'll be disappointed if an army of... what was it, Basilisk? Communist space liches? Yeah, those guys. An army of those guys. They come flying out from the Bone Gates. That better happen.@ The Hat; That was a pretty weird one, but they had much funkier hats at the royal wedding. That's just the famous one.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: