RPG Forum Contest 25

Black Six

AAAGH NOKarz'd deadline. I blame...Actually, it's really my fault for slacking off until the last minute. Plus I can't think of anybody to blame.Ah well, I'll come back with a vengeance next contest. (Unless, of course, it doesn't fit the theme, in which case I'll just take something expensive outside and hit it with a baseball bat)

-
:burnmad:

I thought for sure that you would have created characters for at least your own RPG. Huh. Shame on you! I at least have done that for mine.
If the players never see the character profile, you don't need to write it down. ;)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I thought for sure that you would have created characters for at least your own RPG. Huh. Shame on you! I at least have done that for mine.
If the players never see the character profile, you don't need to write it down. ;)
Heh, for me, I would forget it then. :P

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Oh, there's going to be more than just two profiles for me, unless you are talking about your NPCs...The world may never know.
No, no, no; I'm just talking about NPCs.PC profiles... I have a few character templates that just need rewording for RPGs. Or I can reuse my favorites if I feel like it.Meh. I'll toss together something...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I was still talking about NPCs, just whether they were from my RPG or your RPG. As for PCs, I haven't written all my profiles up enough times to just make adjustments for each new RPG.
I have a document full of unused character ideas. An insane Skakdi with a drill made of crystal for an arm, for example. I could use any of them as soon as I see a proper setting to use that idea.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I was still talking about NPCs, just whether they were from my RPG or your RPG. As for PCs, I haven't written all my profiles up enough times to just make adjustments for each new RPG.
I have a document full of unused character ideas. An insane Skakdi with a drill made of crystal for an arm, for example. I could use any of them as soon as I see a proper setting to use that idea.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Ditto. I just wish I could get into the BZPRPG more, I might be able to use them

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Does he wear a diving suit?Does anybody want to vote for my RPG?Can we figure out which of these questions is the most important?Why am I even asking them?So, anyways, I still wanna see if I have the chance to beat Lev. Go, go, go! xP

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Does he wear a diving suit?
No.
Does anybody want to vote for my RPG?
14 of them.
Can we figure out which of these questions is the most important?
The diving suit.
Why am I even asking them?
Because you're Grochi.
So, anyways, I still wanna see if I have the chance to beat Lev. Go, go, go! xP
You just need to find two more people so B6 can use his hat.B6 really wants to use that hat.
And my dreams crash around me as I slowly fall behind ...
That's not your dreams, that's the house. Earthquakes do that.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: