How Well Known Are You?

iPenguin

2/5@imploding explosion i know really and how would you really figure those figures out. there is really no way to prove it unless you did a whole bzpower poll and i did not see any poll. and plus some of those figures are ridicules. and also did you notice that anyone of those things it's always the higher percentage that is against whatever it is.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

3.5/5It's been around for years. I don't know when it started, because it was around when I joined in 2007.People complained about it in topics, too. But that was in 2007/8/9. It died down after 2009. Probably because BIONICLE ended. The most common one was about 92% of BZPers disliking rap, or something. Or at least that's what I saw most times I saw that fad or anything along the lines of it.Sigh. Those days were my noob days but also my enjoyable days. I made less than 100 posts in the whole of 2009, I believe. I lurked, basically. Mostly because I was embarrassed about what I did in 2007 and 2008. Mostly writing terrible comedies. BLECH.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

1/5.

Maybe I've seen you around, from a different name, but right now since I haven't been on for some time, no clue who you are.

Pirok the Va-Matoran, Vorex: Paradox Eater, Takadox360...Take your pick.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill