Bionicle Books - Digital?

I only read the Bionicle books from 2001-2005, and I get the feeling that I'm missing on out a lot of story from 2006-2010, which unfortunately is when it really started to get complicated. Lately I've been reading a lot more on my e-reader, so I was curious if I could get the books in a digital format, as that's usually less expensive than buying print.

IrMSNn3.png

The actual books? They weren't officially released electronically. If you haven't read the serials, you can always copy them from BS01 into a Word Document, save it as a PDF and convert it to a more e-reader friendly file format with a program like calibre. They did release Journey's End in PDF format, though. If you want the more e-reader friendly version (epub, mobi, whatever you device requires), I can provide that for you.Let's Keep Bionicle Alive,Lewa Krom

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Some time ago I drafted a letter to Scholastic. It asked them what the chances of them being released in electronic format was and i that wasn't going to happen, whether we as a community could upload the texts. I emailed it to them and got a response asking me to send it to them in writing, however living in the UK the postage cost was prohibitive. I don't know whether someone accross the pond would care to try again?

Some time ago I drafted a letter to Scholastic. It asked them what the chances of them being released in electronic format was and i that wasn't going to happen, whether we as a community could upload the texts. I emailed it to them and got a response asking me to send it to them in writing, however living in the UK the postage cost was prohibitive. I don't know whether someone accross the pond would care to try again?
Why do they need it in writing?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see all the LEGO books in a digital format. I've especially wanted this in the Ninjago books, but doing it for Bionicle I predict would be very successful.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...

The publishers could still make money off the books, so they're unlikely to be available in digital any time soon (aside from Journey's End.)

Edited by toa kopaka4372

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

The publishers could still make money off the books, so they're unlikely to be available in digital any time soon (aside from Journey's End.)

Could they really? I doubt the publishers have any stock left that hasn't already been sold to retailers. By selling them digitally for e-readers, Scholastic could potentially make more money off of them.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 2 weeks later...