The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. Navi is now your eternal companion, always shouting "Hey! Look! Over here!" in that super-annoying voice. However, unlike in Ocarina of Time, she never goes away or stops for a second, because you just had to wish for a small fairy companion who would be with you forever and would never leave you lonely. You go insane, but at least you aren't lonely.I wish to buy a vowel.

Granted. Your super power is flying. You forget to wear goggles and thus you crash into a vat of radioactive spiders. Contrary to popular belief, getting bit by radioactive spiders is a bad thing and you mutate into a super villain named Mr. Giggles, which is a really inappropriate name when you think about it because you have these giant claws of doom and eight spider legs not to mention more eyes than any creature would ever need. Anyway, the name Giggles spreads fear into the hearts of millions and you end up getting defeated by three three girls in kindergarten who have superpowers for some reason. Next on their list is a green monkey that somehow is capable of funding and building giant machines of doom. You are therefore banished by the city named after a town and are forever alone with your hideous form.I wish I had a scoop of ice cream on a cone. 8D

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. You get tied up into a series of deadly traps and situations that are very implausible to escape from. You manage to free yourself with only a few minor injuries. However, upon entering the outside world, you find you are lost in a desert in Nevada. Even more surprising, you could have sworn you were just on the Titanic. Anyway, you're lost with no means of transportation in a desert. Congrats.I wish I could control my own gravity (kinda like having the powers of a miru).

Granted. You decide that its a good idea to tie a rope around your ankle and then float up into the air. A child mistakes you for a fancy balloon and takes that rope. You switch back on your gravity to come down. But there's the mother of the child, and when she sees it bursting into tears, she forces you to go back up into the air again.You're now officially a living balloon! (Just make sure there's no carnival around, because, you know, sideshows >.>I wish I had a castle.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. The local carnival mistakes the castle as a new prop and thus Renaissance Fairs were born! You demand the fair be moved somewhere else, and thus you are known as the fire breathing dragon of the fair (to those who see it and live we bequeath this fair T-Shirt!)I wish I could see the dragon and live.

Granted, but Latin is dead and thus you cannot understand it. Pity, too, because you're trapped in an ancient tomb that has Latin inscriptions that describe how to get out by bypassing the hordes of the undead. Your equipment includes a lantern, some matches and a mouse companion named Sheila. Good luck.I wish I had a candle.

Granted. it's so tight (how tight is it? It's so tight) that you stop breathing. Remember that scene in Curse of the Black Pearl where Elizabeth Swan fell into the water off of that cliff? Yeah, well, it's the same situation, only there's no Jack Sparrow to save you. You are instead saved by a mermaid that ends up falling in a one-sided-love with you, has her tongue cut off in exchange for human legs and suffers a great amount of pain only to be rejected as you marry a prince from a far away kingdom instead. The mermaid turns into sea foam for some reason and you are known as the worst love interest in history due to your obliviousness.I wish Poor Unfortunate Souls could get out of my head... (good song. XD).

Granted. Will is confused as to why you have been glaring at him. Also, he is curious as to why your eyes change whenever you glare at him. He's convinced you're possessed and tries to expel the dark spirits from your body, but fails miserably and instead gets possessed himself as you were not possessed to begin with. You have ruined poor Will's life. D=I wish I had peanut butter.

Granted, but since you are no magician, you can not use it. After reading in the library about how you can change that, you go into the deep dark forest, to meet the witch. She promises to turn you into a magician, but there will be a price to pay. Your mortality.You decide that it's absolutely worth it. As the years pass, you see everyone your loved die. Yers, you make new friends, but they die after what seems like an extremely short time. You end up with a rock as a friend in a hidden cave.But you are now a magician!I wish I had a mgic jester hat.

Granted. You turn into a demon and save a toa of light from falling to his doom. Unfortunately, the evil wizard is waiting for you and turns the two of you into newts. The spell wears off in a few days, and you make claims that the wizard turned you into a newt and that you got better. Nobody believes you.I wish more people would understand where that corruption came from. XDD

Granted. You turn back into your less powerful form as the wizard prepares to finish us off. D=Whoops, read that wrong. Granted. We all go back to the year 2001 and have a blast. Oh, right, the corruption... uh... you age backwards now for some reason... So... have fun with that... XDI wish I had a deus ex machina plot device right now...

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Granted. As you look at someone on the street, you see that their skeleton is not that of a human being, but that of an alien. you contact authorities, but they don't believe you, and you get sent to a mental institute, where you are said to spend the rest of your life.I wish I had only two legs, but four arms.

Granted. I break out of my plush room and attempt to saw off your excess limbs, but I'm stopped by strange figures in white. As I question why the men in white drag me back to the plush room, I toss you the antidote apple. You only take a bite of it, so your limbs disappear, but you keep the amount you originally wanted. Anyway, scientists drag you off for study as they don't believe in magic.I wish I could do the hokey pokey!