The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. The city is in horrible condition, the inhabitants keep complaining about the potholes not being fixed, it's overrun with viruses plus the lag is just horrid (try getting to work on time. I dare you), not to mention whenever someone uses a microwave in the general vicinity, you know let's just say there's a lot of problems.I wish I could go rock climbing.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted, but you can't come up with a good joke.

... The horror... ;-;Anyway, granted, but you turn into a ghost. This happens through the process photosynthesis for some reason. Anyway, you can no longer communicate with anyone outside of flickering candles and making bumps in the night. Eventually the Ghost Busters arrive, but they can't detect you, so they just ignore you the same way everyone else does. You are forever alone as your fellow ghosts snub you because of your glowing red nose. I wish Phoenix Wright: Carnival Justice was an actual game. XD

Granted. You are the main attraction at the Renaissance Fair. Unfortunately, the fair is pretty awful as the only form of entertainment is an out-of-tune minstrel singing pop culture music such as "Friday" and Justin Bieber. The fair is therefore quarantined as fans break out with the Bieber Fever. I wish... I had heat vision! 8D

Granted, but it doesn't turn out to be as spectacular as you thought it would be. Somehow, a secret organisation hears about your skills, so you get kidnapped, and they want you to work for them and their illegal projects. You refuse to do so, so sadly you get killed. They then dissect you, but sadly don't find out how you got your awesome skills.I wish you came back as a ghost. :)Edit: fixed a typo.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. I hover over your head for eternity and pester you about the littlest of things. "Oooh, you're making a comic! Haha, that mask looks funny! Why's the mask so funny? Huh? Huh? Taka? Taka, why's the mask so funny?" and other antics of the sort. XDEdit: And after I remember Ocarina of Time, I'd totally be Navi. "Hey! Hey! Listen! Watch out! Hello?"I wish I had a sombrero.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Granted. But everytime you see something that is of a higher temperature than the surroundings, it reminds you how everything around you is alive (yes, that toaster too :P), and it reminds you that you are no onger a part of the living world, which is saaaaaaad. :[i wish I could fuse your ghost/spirit with a robot.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

Granted. I am secretly plotting the end of man. Unfortunately, due to my small size, it proves to be a problem. However I have fun with my new gadgets; namely my chainsaw. Your house suffers. Also, the toaster and I play poker at night and keep you up with our antics. XPI wish I had lazers. 8D

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Granted. You now have a moose. It is a lot faster and bigger than you, so you decide to use it as a method of transportation. It all goes well, until you fall off its back, and land in a puddle. All that water is not good for a tiny robot... your chainsaw gets a bit rusty, but somehow you make it out alive.I wish there was a carnival in Canada.

Granted, your moose can now fly. When it takes off, you don't fall off, for this time you're clever enough to hold on to it. Your mosse flies higher and higher, into the sky, then it leaves the atmosphere. It can't breathe anymore... it dies. That's sad. :(You are now floating around in earth-orbit.I wish you got a flying zombie moose instead.

Granted. You are forever a toddler. You try to live life normally, but nobody takes you seriously. Everyone speaks to you in a cutesy voice and pinch your cheeks upon greeting saying "Isn't she just the cutest thing?!" You must always have a parental guardian present and you cannot view anything above a G rating. Have fun with that.I wish I had a disco dance floor in my room.