The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. But now your neigbours feel a little scared because you'd find out that they are secretly using a mind-controlling satellite in their garden. At night.So they decide to kidnap you. Hobo Woman sadly lacks the money for devices to track you down, so you're probably still sitting in that dark cellar. But at least you can admire the floral pattern on the walls.I wish everything would turn back to normal.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You suddenly smell everything, bad and good smells together massage your naval cavities. The smell of a woman's perfume wafts though your nose, it's the olfactory equivilant of heaven. Yet all is not right, there are no new scents to discover and your life can only go downhill from now.It was finding new smells that was exciting, not smelling them. If only you had thought more before making this accursed wish!Life is meaningless now, next to you is a stump with a harpoon in it and a gun buried underneath.You know what you must do now ...I wish I could find and read the most illogical shipping fic possible.