The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. The unicorn can speak and sasses you at every turn. You try obedience training, but the unicorn sees this as degrading to its sentient status and therefore uses its magical horn to send you far away into the depths of a Carnival where you juggle to your doom.I wish I had corn dog.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. You have a jester hat and costume. It seems to have a taste for pizza and ice cream. You can never eat those foods again as your hat steals them from you, oh and you can never take the hat off thus resulting in years of mockery and personal lament and thus you shun yourself to a carnival to hide from society.I wish my corn dog didn't fall. D=

Granted. The ring leader demands you use it in all your performances. You actually manage to do well, until the unicorn comes along and explains what horrors you put him through in obedience training. Your unicycle no longer likes you and makes you crash in every performance. You are then fired from the carnival and must face society in your jester suit while you crave pizza. You really don't do well with uni-stuffs... I wish I could corrupt that wish a bit differently.... =/ Not sure why exactly...

Granted. You see a friend you want to hug.But you cannot hug.You see the sunshine and expect to feel the wind in your face.But you cannot feel.You remember the joy in life and want to sing and laugh and dance.But you cannot.You lost the ability to live and all that is left is a memory of what once was.I wish I had a funny nickname. ^^

Granted. As I do the caramelldansen, I zap my magic wand in your general direction. The spell makes your hair green... as well as your skin... and your eye color... and nails and lips so it looks like you're wearing makeup. Oh, and your entire wardrobe too. But hey, at least Kermit's song finally makes sense!I wish I could change my skin color at will.

Granted. This trait gets you a job at a local carnival as a sideshow. The changing colors get the attention of the carnival's bull (because, you know, all carnivals everywhere have bulls) and thus it charges at you. You remember your hair is magic and decide to sing about a flower or something. It is then you realize this isn't Tangled and you are not Rapunzel, and then you proceed to run away. Anyway, due to a series of unfortunate events (after you ran through the scissorhands exhibit), you are now bald and thus your powers are moot.I wish there could be an award for most obscure wish corruption. XD

Granted, but there are only so few competitors, that it ends in a draw between the two main writers of obscure corruptions. There is a corruption contest. It'S all so weird and crazy that the audience explodes... sad thing.I wish I would come up with the most original corruptions EVER

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You did, but your school burnt down, so you were taught at home as no other schools chose you cos of your report, and all your friends got their before you.I wish I could direct a movie that just I wanted with no money and without going to prison.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

Granted. It is revered as the worst movie in existence. Remember the Star Wars Christmas Special? Well, this movie makes that look like Shakespeare! An angry mob forms on free torch and pitchfork day, and they decide to track you down for such a horrid abomination on the big screen. I wish I had a taco watch.

Granted. Now the whole planet is hit by a massive heat wave, bringing a tropical summer to everywhere. And we used to be worried about global warming... now there are floods everywhere, either horrible periods of dryness or rain without end... but yeah, summer everywhere.I wsh I knew everything about biology

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. You use this knowledge to become a makuta and you create your own creatures. After failure 4,503,345,643 you finally create the perfect bunny. The other mutant bunnies have created their own army and overthrow your mad scientist ways. Meanwhile, your perfect bunny escapes and multiplies thus giving humanity the perfect animal for transportation; the perfect bunny. So, you know, at least there's a silver lining.I wish I had a polar bear dog like Korra...

Wish granted, but you are forced to live in antartica and eat raw fish for as long as the polar bear dog lives.I wish that I could visit myself back in time and tell myself of all the things that had come to pass and then warn my self of disasters that may come to pass, and have my past self be forever paranoid, and disrupt the time of my current self so much that the fabrics of time and space have been altered leaving to a mental shift in capabilities of those affected by the time shift, and creating a forever paradox of time and space, that will rip the universes stability, and break all laws of physics and gravity and above all science, and send all life rocketing to the center of the galaxy, where we are to be consumed by the giant dark matter black holes in the center of the galaxies, where nothing works correctly, and eventually all civilization adapts to the change of the state that we are in and discovers new ways to do things, and eventually I will somehow get a cookie somewhere in between.

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png