The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. You need to install it, though. I'm busy with Batman stuffs -plays solitaire on bat computer-There's a wrench over there and an instruction kit. We're out of screwdrivers, though. We used them up last week when we made the screwdriver fort, so you're on your own for that...I wish I could win a game of bat solitaire. D=

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted, but the future... is DARK. Very dark. You wish you hadn't wished for that wish, because now you know how the world is going to end, and you know that you can't do anything to stop it. And you know there will be lots of suffering.I wish I had the ultimate plot device! 8D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted. You get a rock. Anti-climactic? Pfft, giant rocks are everywhere in plot devices. I mean, just look at how Teridax died. Unfortunately, your rock is not as giant and it takes up space for the entire story as you never find the opportune moment to use it. I wish Teridax's death wasn't so disappointing. D=

You have all the time in the world, and because it's so concentrated, everything passes you by. You are alone/dead/however the universe goes.I wish I could change my signature more. XP

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Granted. You find out that your dad is actually an international spy, so you get dragged along on one of his missions. However, it turns out that your dad is a target of an intelligence agency of an enemy country, so the helicopter you and your dad are in gets attacked and blown up.I wish being a spy was much, much less dangerous.

Granted. You give up your many years of being a double spy and move to the country. Unfortunately, the country is filled with bears, wolves, snakes, scorpions, tyrannosaurus rex, Justin Bieber... Well, you see where this is going. You take up being a spy again to escape danger (the spy union got you better working conditions so don't you worry. XP), but you find that no matter where you go,no matter what you do,try as you might to change it,a single duck is always watching you. I wish I had level 100 pokemon. ^^

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales