The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

You start making all my typos for me.I wish for a fight between Gadzilla and Cthulu.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

You are a Va-Matoran for approximately 2 seconds before your island is destroyed along with Makuta in Mata Nui.I wish I had a SWEET HAT.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

The fedora is perfectly normal. but some prankster paints an archery target on the back. Ouch.I wish I had a Cruxtruder TARDIS Olmak Boombox Flamethrower combo.

Granted! But it doesn't work. I wish I had a Type-40 TARDIS. That worked as well as the Doctor's. And before you say I don't know how to work it, I've played TARDIS (The Adventure Game).

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Granted. It 's House, who tortures you for all eternity.I wish I had a slitheen-flavour sopor slime pie.

Granted, but the knowledge drives you mad. Make a SAN check.I wish I could fly.

You are a duck. In duck season. Ouchety McOuch.I wish for a dish of immortality fish.

you are now on the deep end.BUT YOU DROWNthat's just how deep it is.WHAT A MIRACLE.i wish i was no longer off the deep end eitherEVEN IF IT WAS THE BEST MIRACLEhonkHONK.(Sane)

Granted. You are now incapable of speaking anyhing other than :g: :i: :b: :b: :e: :r: :i: :s: :h:I wish I was blind and had three heads and a box of cookies.

You are more powerful than Hapori Tohu. However, the only way you know to use this power is to spontaneously combust.I wish I could shoot lasers from my eyes.

Since raccoons are immune to all harm, they multiply infinitely, meaning there is no space for anything but raccoons, and definitely no room to actually be comfortable or do anything.I wish that I didn't know what to wish for.

You are so imaginative it causes a Total Event Collapse.I wish Harry Potter had a top hat.

I do! Didn't you know people being imaginative has an identical effect to the TARDIS exploding?I wish you didn't know what a Total Event Collapse was.

You make it happen, and are trapped behind the cracks for all eternity.I wish that this wish was not corrupted by a Total Event Collapse.

Nothing happens over and over until you die of boredom.I wish there was no such thing as a Total Event Collapse.

Too bad, because this is your next wish, and it must be corrupted by a Total Event Collapse. Luckily, Big Bang 2(95) fails to reinstate the existance of Total Event Collapses. I wish for an unlimited number of Boost Chocolate Bars.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The platypus meme becomes so popular, BZPower becomes platypus power, and the entire internet is completely replaced with platypi. Soon, everyone dies of platypus-induced boredom.I wish for another wish.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords