The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

You are besieged by an army of baking lovers who camp outside your house untilyou give them the cupcake.I wish I had a hat that shot lasers.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Well I could say the hat shoots lasers at your face but that would be easy so ...The hat dies in your arms in a drive by shooting, it's last request is that you stop the rampant crime in your city. I wish LotTL became an anti hero to avenge his hat

You are sued by the International Genie's Association for using pirated wishes. You lose a lawsuit and end up having all your wishes confiscated and lose 413,612,420 pounds/dolars.I wish I owned a safe and profitable taxi service.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

He runs over Macku, and in his grief joins the Dark Side MakutaI wish I had a magic taxi.

EVERY COMPUTER IN THW WORLD BECOMES PERMANENTLY CAPSLOCKED, AND YOU SOON GET SICK OF IT.I WISH THERE WAS NO MORE CAPSLOCK.

capslock takes over THE WORLD, leaving us inhabitants of The World safe and soundi wish i wasn't LotL's split personality.

since you didn't specify how many lazorz are enought, you get 0.0000001 lazorz.i wish for a pet raccoon/salamander crossbreed.

because all the smaller mosters migrated to skaro, and all the medium-sized ones wnet to alternia.I wish you had remembered a wish.

all the BZPRPG threads close, and you are flamed and trolled by fans for the rest of your online life.i wish i had a decent therapist.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

Granted! But since everything is relative, he is decent compared to me. And since I am decent compared to myself, you get me. And I create a vacuum around your head, and you die. Being alive again is so much fun. I wish I would replace Pirok forever.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

you replace him for EVER and eventually die of boredom a few billion years after the end of the universe.i wish i had a professional therapist with a degree in pschycology.

HA!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TO MAKE TYPOS!! I KNEW IT!It becomes so popular that the entire population of Earth attempt to view it at once, crashing BZP for monthsI wish I stole some tarts from the Queen of Hearts.

It produces typos when one types a word it DOES recognise, making it 90% more annoyingI wish Silence would fall.

The Silence all fall over, they record this as the second most embarrassing day of their lives, right behind when Steve messed up their plans. I wish Steve the silent was still alive.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

The reason is stil alive is because he stayed behind, was replaced by a smarter Silent, and the silence are still in control of Earth.I wish I could corrupt a wish about biscuits.

Biscuits shows up with Eggs and they wreck your house.I wish I was psychic.