The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

EDIT: NO! I CAN'T HAVE BEEN NINJA'D!Granted, but he executes everyone he doesn't like the look of. You were the first.I wish I had an unlimited supply of completely uncorruptable wishes. Thus, I could fix mistakes made by previous wishes. yay!

Edited by King Joe

Granted, but 92% of the new visitors are sending it malware. The other 8% are spambots.I wish for a dish of incorruptible fish.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Someone puts a bomb in it, killing you. (But the car's fine, of course.)I wish that the person below me would not corrupt my wish.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

You spontaneously combust because you did not post a wish. Also I don't se why the person above you would want a raisin anyway, let alone explode about it..I wish I was a GIANT DRAGON OF DEATH , immortal, and permanently happy no matter what.

The world accepts raccoon overlords, who have you executed.I wish the person above me hadn't been ninja'd.

Unfortunately, said raccoon overlords live on pluto, meaning they have no way to tell you of their respect, meaning you spend the rest of your life depressed and mistakenly believing they hate you.I wish for some perfectly safe and healthy chocolate which will make me immortal.

They are canon, using up the last of LEGO's legal names list, ending BIONICLE forever. You are then murdered by a mob of angry fans.I wish I had a 7-pupiled left eye.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

Granted, but someone mistakes your eye for a cheese-grater, and a side-effect of your over-wishing has given you lactose intolerance.I wish my subconscious was not a pyromaniac.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Granted, but your last name becomes Stormageddon, and people refer to you as that, 'cause it's far more interesting than Bob.I wish I was the temporary ruler-of-the-universe to-be.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

THe music shatters glass, destroyeing TV's everywhere.I wish I had a Pie.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

Granted, but it's the old emperor and therefore incapable of moving or doing anything much.I wish the Daleks and the BoM got together and had a big party with sopor slime pies and nachos.

I figure it out by reading your mind. Cult of Skaro style. Ouch.I wish I had a perfectly safe and healthy pie of immortality and that there were no similiar-looking damgerous things anywhere near.

CURSE YOU TYPOS!! CUUUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!! !! !! !! Granted. You are put in a coma till the end of the universe.I wish SBURB and TRON were real games.