Leigh Gallagher Interested In Selling Bionicle Original Artwork

Leigh Gallagher, Bionicle comics artist for 2008 has kept his original artwork and has offered some of it up for sale. Among the collection is the massive and iconic Mata Nui Rising double-spread poster and the Ignika in space page. The post dates from November, but as it seems to have slipped under the radar I suspect many if not all of the pieces listed are still in need of homes.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5977]View the full article[/url]

Well that could be a nice touch to a real fan's Bionicle collection. I don't think I'll be buying it though, since I wouldn't have any need for it. Somebody else would be able to appreciate it much more than me.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

It is good that he is selling his colorless Bionicle comic book drawings to make money. :) They remind of the Bionicle franchise in 2008. His comic book drawings are good, so I would buy them. Good times back then, good times back then. :)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Paaaaaaaaah...The cheapest on offer are £65. As much as I love Bionicle, this guys art and the fact it's available in the UK, £65 is just. Too. Much.

I mean...I dunno, it's probably worth it, I don't know too much about prints but I don't think it'll be worth investing in. Which is something of a pity, because I would have loved to have owned these.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.