POLL KRYSTAL  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Prelim Voting begins February 21 and ends on February 24 at 9:59PM PSTFinal Voting begins February 25 and ends on February 27 at 9:59PM PSTThe contest winner will be posted in a separate thread in the BBC forum the following day. The top entry in each poll will advance, as well as two overall wildcards.

Edited by DeeVee

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Tigermann is amazing and has a plethora of amazing techniques that all work brilliantly, so I think I admire it most of these. But the arms and legs look a little messy and disproportionate. The Gila Monstrosity seemed a lot less jumbled, more cohesive, and in the end nicer-looking to me, though, so it gets my vote.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I voted Gila Monstrosity. Tigermann has a lovely head design and some great building techniques (Technic bushings on a System net as chainmail; who'd have thought?), but I think Gila Monstrosity's design is more cohesive, with a more clearly organized color scheme. What the two have in common is that they instantly suggest the creature they represent, without having to rely on pieces designed for depicting such a creature.

It was a close call for me between Tigermann and Gila Monstrosity.

In the end, I voted for Gila Monstrosity, by Oblivion. It looked much more clean and fluid than Tigermann. Though Tigermann has some very incredible and impressive techinques, I voted for Gila because it was more appealing and clean to me.

~

Self voting is disgusting and I am glad you realize that Dual Matrix. I voted on number one because I like the idea behind the head.
I don't see what's disgusting about self-voting if you genuinely think your MOC is the best entry. I really don't think it's right to try to shame people into voting for an entry they don't genuinely think is best-- especially when somebody in the post directly above yours admitted to doing so.

Self voting is disgusting and I am glad you realize that Dual Matrix. I voted on number one because I like the idea behind the head.

I don't see what's disgusting about self-voting if you genuinely think your MOC is the best entry. I really don't think it's right to try to shame people into voting for an entry they don't genuinely think is best-- especially when somebody in the post directly above yours admitted to doing so.
I don't self-vote for I consider myself a poor MOC'er and I don't deserve my own vote :)

I'm back!

why did it have to come down to Brickthing and Oblivion's whyyyIn the end, TIGERMANN had some absolutely brilliant techniques and fit the theme a bit better, so I had to go with it. (ack I know I'm sorry Oblivion because your design was so clean and slick and I wanted to vote for both :C)

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

TIGERMANN and Gila Monstrosity are two great creations in their own right. It was very tought to pick between them, so I just tried to go with what I felt fit the theme best. And that was the tiger. It's definitely a human-tiger hybrid, but the Gila is still monstrous and if it weren't for the colors (and name of course heh) I probably wouldn't have recognized it as a humanoid gila monster.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

The Gila Monstrosity and TIGERMANN are both incredibly awesome, but I found TIGERMANN to be more aesthetically interesting and voted for it. I really want the Gila Monstrosity to advance as well, though - it's awesome enough in its own right.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg