What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

Gravity Hurts

Kid, grow up. There's more than BIONICLE. It's been the whole time you've been listenin' to those songs...
So, if someone still listens to Bionicle songs, they are children who need to grow up? Funny reasoning you seem to have..... :P Also "How You See the World" by Coldplay.

hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony

"My Prayer" by BoA.<3

It's been the whole time you've been listenin' to those songs...

And what's wrong with that? :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

"The Yearning" by Unknown Error.~Into~"Feed" by Cryoshell.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

"Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones.

f9Qcky7.png

Gravity Hurts

Kid, grow up. There's more than BIONICLE. It's been the whole time you've been listenin' to those songs...
So, if someone still listens to Bionicle songs, they are children who need to grow up?
Okay, okay, I knew someone would have said that... I called him because he's a kid. I said that because I find it annoying, considering also his sig and profile. I think there's nothing wrong about that, but... Oh, well, you understood what I meant to say. Next time I'll post a comment on his profile, okay? Never thought so much people would have gotten "angry" with me... Sorry if that offended or disturbed anyone, guys.(The funny thing is that everyone except TPH 3.0 replied this way to me)Anyways, back on topic."Bacco perbacco" - Zucchero FornaciariAnother Italian singer that no one knows, I guess...

Gravity Hurts

So, if someone still listens to Bionicle songs, they are children who need to grow up?
Okay, okay, I knew someone would have said that... I called him because he's a kid. I said that because I find it annoying, considering also his sig and profile. I think there's nothing wrong about that, but... Oh, well, you understood what I meant to say. Next time I'll post a comment on his profile, okay? Never thought so much people would have gotten "angry" with me... Sorry if that offended or disturbed anyone, guys.(The funny thing is that everyone except TPH 3.0 replied this way to me)Anyways, back on topic."Bacco perbacco" - Zucchero FornaciariAnother Italian singer that no one knows, I guess...
o7 stay frosty, and in like Flynn, my friend."Breathe Into Me"-RED.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2