Hahli Husky: Hahli with a Husky

Dual Cee

Next staff member: Hahli Huskyhttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dual-Matrix/Hahli-Husky/p1050829.jpg

Better Quality Yeeey

I didn't went for a eye appealing moc but rather for a interesting small design.

More pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/92758511@N04/sets/72157633047276947/

C&C appreciated

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

The build of the body is very interesting. I have to say though, when I saw the dog, my immediate thought was "SPINAX!!!" Maybe it's just because that Spinax is the only BIONICLE built dog that I've ever seen.

Yeah. My first thought upon seeing this topic was a Hahli Mahri set with a Spinax on a leash. :) This MOC isn't bad, however - although Hahli doesn't exactly look feminine - more like a dog herself, actually. Maybe that was the point? :) The dog looks kinda fuzzy and washed out, but I think the photography is to blame. Nice use of gray, although I don't see the white face huskies usually have. You might want to work on that.

OK i don't know if your using your eyes but i'm sorry but that MOC look really bad, the body, the arm and the leg look really bad but i do say you got the color and the mask right but it still really really bad.

Edit: You need to offer constructive criticism and not just bash the MOCist's work. Read the BBC Rules before posting.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

i'm not seeing the dog. but its an interesting design if you ask me i like it.

Thanks, I really went for the "intrestingness" here. I uploaded pictures of the dog.

OK i don't know if your using your eyes but i'm sorry but that MOC look really bad, the body, the arm and the leg look really bad but i do say you got the color and the mask right but it still really really bad.

I use my eyes dude :) Ok well everyone has his own opinion, but I'd not emmediately say it's that bad, as said above I didn't really went for the eye appealing Moc, but this was rather an experiment of new smaller desing techniques. The same goes for my Bonesii, he was actually supposed to look bad since he is a skeleton and skeletons never look that good.

But please if you comment on a MOC check what the desinger wanted to reach and not emmediately say he's blind :) And even if it's bad, please say what's done wrong so we can improve.

I'm back!