IC (Alucia)

Alucia coughed, revealing herself once more. She had taken refuge in the shade of a thick knotted tree. "I did not leave...I merely prefer the shadows. Daylight makes you a target. The shadows make you a predator. In these times, there are few places left for those who do not seek the protection the night provides."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: John"A target? A target from what? You never explained what it is exactly we are facing." As John spoke he strapped his skateboard to his black back-pack using a special strap that was made to hold it in place."So if this is the Digital World... Does that mean that this is like a digital copy of my skateboard? Not the real thing? Or my iPhone? Can I still text people?" He wondered. He pulled out his iPhone and attempted to send a text to his best friend. Nothing happened the text wouldn't even and and ate she codes began to flash across the screen."Well hopefully I can still listen to my music on this thing."

IC (Alucia)

"Those less kind then I. I am a Virus. A type of Digimon....one with a rather, shall we say, dark reputation. My kind have corrupted much of the world and they do not intend to stop. I was one of the few voices of reason. My words were not welcome. The corruption, a...plague...has twisted their minds. So I have sought you and your fellow Digidestined out. You will need assistance if you are to fulfill your part in this." Alucia paused for a moment. "I cannot answer that question I am afraid. Having never seen your world, I would not know the difference."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: John"So a dark virus plague, great I should of known." John sighed. "This is what I get for frequenting websites that are keen to give viruses, I mean isn't this place like a manifestation of the Internet or something?" "Tell me Alucia, if you know the answer that is. If I'm up against some evil virus Digimon, can I be killed here? And if so what happens? Do I wake up in the real world? Is my body back in the real world now? Or have I been entirely transported here." "What's a iPhone? Is that some sort of fancy Digivice?" Koromon asked as he bounced into John's arms. The Digimon looked at the device before he bit down into it with a tooth as if to taste it. "Hey these things are expensive!" John said as he pulled it away from Koromon and dropped it back into his pocket.

IC (Alucia)

"Yes. I believe you can be killed here. Your heart still beats. Blood still flows through your veins. You can die here. I do not know if this world is....a manifestation of what you speak of. My knowledge is limited to this world, not yours." Alucia cocked her head for a moment, as if she was listening to something. "You will not be alone, whatever the case. There are more Digidestined. I know not how many, but it would be in your best interest to forge an alliance with them. There is safety in numbers."

Edited by Basilisk

IC (Alucia)

"That is the source of much debate. I, personally, believe it is chance. Others believe that benevolent beings of some sort watch and guide you until you are ready to fulfill your destiny here. Regardless, the result is the same. You are here now. You were chosen. One way or another. I can help you, if you wish it, but I will not be able to fight your battles for you. I am not as powerful as I once was."

IC: Zac, Bo"If you are a Virus type, why do you choose to help us?" Zac asked Alucia"Hi Vampire Lady!" Dronomon said happily,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Alucia)

"Because I have no desire to see the corruption take hold. Do you know what it is like to see your friends and colleagues twisted into monstrous versions of themselves? To see them lose their very being? It is not a pleasant sight, nor is it something I would wish upon even my worst enemies." That was, technically, the truth. The corruption taking hold would be very bad for all involved.

Edited by Basilisk

IC (Alucia)

"I am what I always was. Some of us are evil, some are not. A few are even benevolent. I was once more powerful however...once I would have been a greater help to you. My escape from the corruption however....did not leave me unscathed. My code is corrupted. Digimon do not die. They are simply reborn....except for me. Due to this....glitch....error....if I am stuck down, I will not rise again. The effect on my appearance is minor compared to that." Alucia grimaced for a moment. "But there is little use in dwelling on the past. I have chosen my path. As for the Digidestined....I believe so. The world is a big place."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Zac, Bo"Trust me it hasn't, well, ever since I've been alive it hasn't," Cacomon said,"But your a rookie," Bo said,"Doesn't mean I haven't lived long," Cacomon retorted,IC: AbiA young girl walked along the streets of Motherboard City, a spherical, yellow cat in her arms,"I can't find Zac or Bo anywhere," the girl said,"Don't worry, we will," the ball-like digimon added. The young girl was Abi, Zac's younger sister, and in her arms, Nyaromon.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Alucia)

"Perhaps he is correct. Perhaps it has not happened before. I have seen much of the world....but not all of it. I rule nothing out."

IC: John"This is all doing really well to make me feel better about all this," John said sarcastically. "Okay.. Well if you're made up of a code... Can't there be a way to fix you? Like a Digimon out there to repair your code? And what about Koromon? Could he become infected as turn into a virus too?" "I'll never let that happen!" Koromon said as he bounced around the other Digimon.

IC (Alucia)

"You have a heart. If you had a hole in it, could you reach in and fix it? It is not that simple I am afraid. Anyone can be corrupted. The plague plays no favorites. Viruses fall easier however." Alucia shrugged. "I tell only the truth. Times are dark and desperate."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Zac, Bo"Well, lets go start finding other Digidestined, it seems like a good plan," Zac suggested,IC: AbiThe kept on walking, until Abi felt her Digivice vibrate and beep in her pocket. She pulled out the light-blue device and examined it, and saw it had a bunch of dots on it. "What the heck?" she muttered, confused at the number of dots and why they were on her device.

IC:

This grows more bizarre by the moment.

Alexander's stride carried him in an unknown direction. He had no particular guide, nor did he have a specific destination. He knew not where he was, nor where he was going. The forest around him shows no signs of growing denser, nor did it show any signs of emptying into a clearing.

But the truly bizarre was the complete lack of wildlife of any kind. He could not find any spiders, nor could he find any signs of insect life. No small animals, be they birds or otherwise. Nothing. And intermixed among familiar plants were ones truly bizarre, of a variety of shapes and colors. Once or twice, he could have sworn he saw one move.

Just focus on getting out of here. Ponder the unexplained later.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Zac, Bo"We were told that there was a human in Motherbaord City, we jus came from there," Zac said, "Then we found you guys,""Then again, Digimon can apparently look like humans," Bo said,IC: AbiAbi saw a center dot, and then made the assumption that it was her. But what the other dots were was a mystery.

IC: Zac, Bo"Yeah, but a lot of digimon who look like human females are quite beautiful," Cacomon said,"To motherboard city," Zac said,

IC:

Okay. I'm officially not in Maine anymore. Because if I was, I'd have found the end of these woods by now. Or a campsite. Or a road. Something other then limitless forest.

The teenager's eyes swept the area around him, looking for signs of civilization. At this point, he'd even settle for a squirrel. Something to break up the endless sea of green that surrounded him. Anything to-

Was that a giant sunflower? Alexander stopped short, eyes panning once more to the left, confirming his earlier suspicions. There was what appeared to be a massive sunflower rooted in the ground, facing the path. He took a few cautious footsteps toward it, eyes narrowing. After a moment, he reached it.

It was perfectly still, with no outward indication that there was anything abnormal about it. It really was just a huge flower. A careful prod to the stem produced no unusual reaction, nor did it seem like the incorrect texture for what it was. Scratch what I said before. This is bizarre. No flower gets that big. And yet, here it stands, defying natural law. By all rights, if such a thing as this existed, it would have been found by n-

His interior monologue was cut off as something slammed into his side, knocking him off his feet. A quiet groan escaped his lips, as he propped himself up on one elbow. "What the he-"

He stopped short, as soon as he opened his eyes, Peering down at him, with a malicious scowl on its face, was the sunflower. Except, it would seem that it was not a sunflower. What previously were mistaken for leaves were arms, and its stem turned out to be both its body and it's legs. And it was, by all appearances, angry.

"That's not possible."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: ShadowBmon"PLeAsE sTeP CLosEr..."A disorted voice called out to Kane, with a black, claw coming out of the ground from a puddle of what appeared to be ink... The voice was enough for most digimon, even the bravest of Mega Leveled digimon to shudder in fear.IC: AbiAbigail went towards were the dots were, hoping that it was her brother and Bo..."Do you know where we are going?" Nyaromon asked,"I... I think so," Abi said, keeping her eyes focused on the Digivice, shifting them to the road infront of her on occasion.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

IC (Alucia)

Alucia rolled her eyes. Of course she would come up when males gathered. She always did. "If this world is..a manifestation...of this internet you spoke of, then it would make sense for it's inhabitants to reflect the nature and, perhaps, appearance, of their creators. Would it not?" Alucia sighed. "Might I remind you that you are here to fight the corruption. Not broaden your romantic horizons."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: John"We'll I hope we run into her eventually then," he said with a broad smile. The skater stopped and opened his backpack before he pulled out a red snap-back hat and pulled it onto his head. He then followed Bo and Zac. "Hey guys, what are these blue dots on this Digivice thing?" John asked."Because there seems to be one for each of us. If this red dot is me... The two blue ones ahead are Zac and Bo, and the one behind me is Rex... Then there is another dot in this forest." He looked up after he said this. Koromon bounced over to him, "Could be! I don't know much about Digivices! Just that they somehow make me Digivolve." "Digivolve?" John said confused."Yeah, like when I turned from the little black thing I was before into a Koromon."IC: KaneKane stepped closer to the black shadow. He then knelt before the throne; his brown cloak touching the cold floor. "Master," Kane said as he lifted his head. His cyan eyes stared into the depths of the shadows before him. "You told me that I would know when the other Digidestined arrived using my Digivice," he said as he pulled out a obsidian colored Digivice. "I see several dots far away from here. Across the land. I believe they have arrived." Darkfang stood at Kane's side silently.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC (Alucia)

"I will investigate the dot within the forest. I am faster and more able then you. For the moment." She looked at the group assembled before her for a moment. "Any objections?"

IC: Zac, Bo"No objections," Zac said.IC: ShadowBmon"I Am aWaRE... BuT, i ALreaDy hAVe IT unDer ConTRol..." ShadowBmon said,IC: AbiAbi and Nyaromon exited the city, and were now walking towards a forest nearby, the beeping from her Digivice growing louder and louder,"I think we are getting close!" Abi said,IC: ZacZac looked at his Digivice, and saw another dot was in range, "We have another as well!" Zac said with a smile

IC: John "We'll, we can wait for the dot to reach us since it seems to he heading this way, or two of you can go check it out while me and Rex wait here for Alucia." IC: Kane"I understand master... Are you sure you don't want to send me and Darkfang? We can take the Digidestined, Darkfang is growing stronger."

IC (Alucia)

"I shall be off then." Lucia bowed her head for a moment....and then, in a flash, she was gone. Alucia weaved through the shadows and murk of the forest with the ease of one who had long practice. The shadows were her home, in a sense, a place she knew as well as she knew herself. She had keen senses, as any hunter should. She smelled the humans behind her....and one ahead of her. It did not take a tactical genius to deduce where her target was. In but a few short moments, she had reached her destination. Slowly, she stepped out the brush....and took in the sight before her. One of the Digidestined was about to get himself eaten. Lovely.

Her voice cut through the air like a cold wind through unprotected flesh. "I would suggest releasing him." She stepped forward, grinning and showing off her fangs. "Wouldn't want things to get....messy...now would we?"

Edited by Basilisk

IC:

The Digimon reared back to look at Alucia, and opened its mouth as if to speak, only for a single black Nikes sneaker to slam into its visage. The plant-like Digimon, which unknown to its target was known as Sunflowmon, took a step back, more out of surprise then pain.

It let out a low, low growl, a sound distinctly at odds with its appearance. The creature was quite clearly corrupted, judging by the darker hue and behavior than most of its species. It ducked the rock thrown by the now-standing human.

"You, are one ugly daffodil."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Alucia)

"Oh bother." Alucia sighed and raised her right hand. "Nightmare Claw." The words were low, cultured and calm. Completely at odds with what happened next. Alucia glowed with dark power, her eyes glow bright red and the shadows about her seemed to grow stronger....and, something appeared to fly out of her, a shade, a ghost....whatever is was, it was utterly black. It struck the corrupted Digimon head on and covered it completely. It wasn't dead. Merely immobilized. Alucia turned to regard the human before her. "The rest of the destined send their greetings. Would you prefer I remove the threat? Or would you have me show mercy?"

IC:

Alexander, for his part, had adopted a wary stance since getting a better look at his rescuer. Due, in large part, to the rather dark nature of both her appearance and method of attacking.

"Might be helpful to get to know what it is, and pardon my bluntness, what you are, before I even come close to making that call."

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Alucia)

"So you have not found your partner yet. I had hoped...." Alucia trailed off and shrugged. He was already cautious, stepping out of the shadows could do no more harm. Wasting no more time, Alucia stepped fully into the clearing. "You are in the Digital World. Both that creature and I are the inhabitants of this world....Digimon, if you will. Though, clearly, our objectives differ. He has been corrupted. Driven mad by a plague that is sweeping across this land."

IC: Zac, Bo, Abi"Alright then, it sounds like a-""ZAC! BO!" Zac's face went blank. He really hoped that voice wasn't who he thought it was... But if they knew Bo and himself, it had to be only one person...IC: ShadowBmon"YoUr poWEr GrOWS eveRyDAy, BuT... My PLaN dOEs Not enVOLve yoU... yEt..."