IC (Alucia)

"I'm afraid there is no way back. Not to my knowledge." Alucia advanced into the center of the clearing. "The way home may lay in victory however. You are the Digidestined. I have every confidence that you will all rise to meet the task before you." Hopefully Alexander would have the sense not to mention their little...conversation, she had no wish to make him an enemy but if he forced her hand....well, she would have to act.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Zac, Abi, Bo"Ugh....sorry for what you saw, Name's Zac, an these are Bo, Cacomon, Dronomon, Abo, Nyaromon, Koromon, DemiVeemon, Rex and John," Zac said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Leone: The young man held the knife in his mouth as he moved through the forest. He hadn't encountered any signs of life yet and stopped in his tracks when he heard voices near a clearing. Most of the voices were male and most likely other humans. Hesitantly, he hid behind a tree and listened in.

Elsewhere, a cub-like creature awoke with a yawn. It was pitch-black in the cave he had been living in for the past few years. The lion cub leapt out of its dwelling felt drawn towards something.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC:

Alexander raised an eyebrow slightly in amusement, a gesture Alucia would likely notice, but he kept quiet. At this point in time, making enemies was the last thing he needed to be doing.

"I see puffballs are in fashion this year." Guilmon commented, glancing around at the assembled Digimon.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dronomon, Cacomon"...I'm a rookie," Dronomon said,"Don't make yourself look stupid..." Cacomon said bluntly, "The boy probably thinks we are all a little bit off,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Alucia)

Alucia almost smiled in amusment, but thankfully, she caught herself. "Nonetheless. The longest march starts with a single step. There may be more out there...and you would not be called the Digidestined if you were going to be defeated the second you arrived correct?" Alucia was well aware of the logical fallacy inherent to those words, but she rather suspected Alexander was the only one who would pick up on it.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC - Leone: The youth peeked one eye out from behind his hiding place. He silently gasped as he saw other humans alongside bizarre looking creatures. He looked down at the pocket that held his Digivice then back at the Digimon assembled in the clearing. He gripped the knife in his left hand tightly.

IC:"They could be the Digidestined-to-fail." Guilmon pointed out, rather unhelpfully. For his part, Alexander hid his half grin under the guise of pushing up his glasses.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Zac and Co."Hey now y'all are a rookie like us," Cacomon said,"Why are you so...uh..." Dronomon pondered, thinking of the word,"Look Dronomon is still a kid," Zac said, "And I like that he is that way, he always helps me out. And I suggest keeping your mouth shut lizard,""What's your partner?" Abi asked,

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

IC (Alucia)

"Bickering amongst ourselves will solve nothing. We need a plan of action. I would suggest, humbly, that we make the tide of corruption sweeping across the land our first objective. If we can clear the lands, one by one, we may gather enough allies to bring the fight to our enemies in a....more effective manner." Alucia had noted Alexander's reactions, but he seemed willing to keep quiet. So long as he did nothing to break the peace, she would not seek to harm him. No point in it.

IC:"Know what the difference is? I was a rookie before this one came along." Guilmon gestured with a claw at Alexander, and glanced at Abi."And the partner can answer for itself. I'm a Guilmon."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dronomon, Zac"Yeah but I was the first here to meet my partner," Dronomon muttered,"Sounds good Alucia, I think that we should-" Zac was then interrupted by something... He felt and heard a rumbling. He moaned in annoyance, "Now what?"

IC (Alucia)

Alucia's hand went to her blade. "Ah. Good. More sport. I suggest you make yourselves ready. Nothing good can come of a sound like that. Not in these times." Alucia's smile was replaced by a feral grin. She took a certain pleasure in ending the corrupted. Every little bit got her that much closer to reclaiming what was hers.

IC:

Alexander settled into a wary stance, while Guilmon growled. Absently, he grabbed the unknown device out of his pocket. Alucia had mentioned it was the key to his partner's power, and while he didn't quite know how that worked, it was better than nothing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: John

“Oh, hi Nyaromon.” Koromon said. “We’re going to be best friends too right?”

“So… if the red dino’s not yours who is he?”

Koromon glanced at Guilmon. “I’m still in-training,” he said. “When I’m a rookie like you I’ll be strong too!”

When the ground began to rumble John fought to stay standing up. “What is this California?” he scowled.

“Yay a battle! I’m ready!” Koromon said as he bounced around his crimson eyes full of excitement and determination. John watched Koromon with awe.

“Well he sure is brave for his size.”

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC: Zac and CoA howl could be heard, and in an instant, a wolf like digimon with periwinkle fur, with purple armor and claws,"It looks like master will be pleased," the wolf said as he readied to fight,"Dronomon?" Zac asked,"Ready guys?" Dronomon asked

"That thing looks pretty dangerous, what kind of Digimon is that?" John shouted.

"Yeah ready!" Koromon said. He then bounced towards the wolf Digimon before he jumped forward and opened his maw before he began blasting a torrent of pink bubbles at the Digimon. "Bubble blow!" The bubbles packed a bunch however.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC: Zac and CoThe Digimon quickly vanished and reappeared behind DemiVeemon, ready to strike, but was blasted away by Dronomon,"TORSO CANNON!" Dronomon yelled as he fired a beam of red hot energy at the wolf Digimon from the collapsible cannon in his chest, his secret weapon.

IC - Leone: "Great, giant talking wolves!" the young boy snarled sarcastically as he stepped out from behind the trees. He looked to the others and readied his knife. A dull glow came from the Digivice sitting in his pocket. The young man doubted a knife would be able to do any damage to the monstrous creature in front of him but remained ready to actually attack it head-on.

The cub picked up a scent as it neared the clearing. A brief flash of nostalgia filled the cub's face as it began moving through the forest as fast as it could go. The grim look in his face disappeared as it rushed towards the clearing.

IC: Zac and Co."I am Sangloupmon," the wolf digimon said, "And I was sent as a welcoming gift by my master,""Does your master take refunds?" Zac asked,

IC: Zac and Co.The bubbles didnt really affect Sangloupmon, Oter than get some of his fur wet, "Bubbles? Really? Is this the best you Digidestined have? I only see two worthy digimon, the robot, an perhaps that Guilmon,""Don't insult my friends! Nyaromon said as she bounced of of Abi's hands, but was sent flying back to her partner by Sangloupmon's paw,"Is this all you have got?! HA!"

IC - Leone: As Sangloupmon finished speaking, a yellow blur leaped out from the trees around the clearing. His scarred right shoulder immediately caught Leone's attention as it roared out.

"Leo Claw!" The cub's claws flashed for a moment as it attempted to land a blow on the large wolf. The young man pulled out the Digivice from his pocket and looked over to the lion-like Digimon. He looked as if he had seen a ghost before regaining his focus and looking to the other humans.

IC: Koromon, John

Koromon leapt at the Digimon as he spat more bubbles towards his eyes. He was however swiped away by a powerful paw. Koromon impacted a tree and he felt a deep cut across his 'body'.

"That's it... I'm done playing around!"

"Koromon!" John shouted as he ran towards his injured friend.

OOC: Permission for Koromon to Digivolve?

OOC: Permission for all In-Training to digivolve.IC: Zac and Co."Nyaromon!" Abigail exclaimed as she picked up Nyaromon.The Sangloupmon once again, teleported away, but stopped when he saw a flash of light coming from Nyaromon,"I don't believe it!" Zac said with a smile,"What is it?" Abi asked,"Nyaromon is Digivolving!" Zac said,Nyaromon started to grow and change, morphing into a different animal. It appeared to be a puppy-like creature, with a golden collar with digital coding engraved on it, "Salamon!" The Digivolved Salamon exclaimed,

IC - Leone: The boy averted his eyes from the blinding flash of light that enveloped the girl's Digimon. He looked over to Salamon and then back to the cub-like Digimon, noting that they both had similiar golden collars.

The Digimon's claws dug into the ground as Sangloupmon teleported away. He growled at the beast and looked over to the source of the familiar scent. The Digimon glanced at the young man with disappointment before attempting to pounce on Sangloupmon.

"Leo Claw!" The cub's claws flashed once again as it headed for the large armored wolf.

OOC: I always found it kinda weird that a puppy digivolves into cat. But then again a piece of excrement digivolves into an Elvis-impersonating monkey...

“**** it Koromon… why did you have to do this… that thing is twice your size. There’s no way you could beat it!” John said as he held his new friend.

“I had too John… for you. I have to protect you.” Koromon said as he turned towards his Digidestined.

Suddenly Koromon began to glow bright white.

“No Koromon don’t die on me buddy!” John shouted.

“Koromon… Digivolve too…!” Glowing Digital code swirled around Koromon obscuring him from few as John dropped Koromon and covered his eyes from the brightness.

“AGUMON!” Koromon’s body had morphed and changed as he had Digivolved. He was much bigger now.

In the place of the small pink head was a large dinosaur looking Digimon. Agumon resembled a miniature T-Rex. His skin was bright yellowish-orange. His eyes were now a shimmering green. Agumon’s maw was now filled with more razor sharp white teeth and now three long claws sprouted from his new arms and toes. He even had a small tail.

“Whoah, Koromon is that you? You’re awesome now!”

“Its Agumon now John,” Agumon replied in a smooth intelligent voice. “You haven’t even seen the pest part yet.”

Agumon then charged towards the Sangloupmon and opened his mouth. “Pepper Breath!” Agumon shouted as he threw his head back and then towards the Digimon. A large ball of flame burst from Agumon’s mouth and flew straight towards Sangloupmon.

IC: Zac"Alright then! Lets go!" Zac said,"Torso Cannon!" Dronomon exclaimed again, now Sangloupmon was being assaulted with the long ranged attacks,"Petty Punch!" Salamon yelled,"Caco Punch!" Cacomon yelled, the three physical attacks hit the skin of the wolf and it was almost over, two more hits to go...

OOC: Hence why i said two more hits referring to Guilmon and Veemon

IC:

Almost contemptuously, Guilmon breathed a Pyro Sphere at the enemy, crossing his arms out of boredom. Alexander sighed, and watched idly, as the other Digimon were thrashed before subsequently gaining a burst of strength, and proceeding to attack.

"Had anyone ever told you guys that you're really, really bad at what you do?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Alucia)

This was an annoyance. Hardly proper sport. "They are hardly warriors. Do give them time. Ah." Alucia stepped forwards and raised her right hand. "Nightmare Claw." Once again, the shadows of the forest seemed to reach out to her, seemed crawl upon her skin and cover her body. Her eyes shifted to a dark red once more....and then the shadows flew off of her in the form of a shade and hurled itself at the Sangloupmon.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Zac and Co./SangloupmonThe Sangloupmon was finally defeated, the last few attacks from Guilmon and Veemon managed to cause the monster to fade into oblivion, turning into several pieces of data that flew away,"YES! Way to go guys!" Zac exclaimed, "We did it Ny-I mean, Salamon!" Abi said as she picked up and hugged Salamon.

IC (Alucia)

"That was not a victory. It was a distraction. If the corruption truly wished you dead, then it's horde would have descended upon us. We are exposed here. We need shelter. A place to hide. I warned you all. The shadows are safe here. The daylight is not. Thankfully, I know the shadows very well. Very well indeed." Alucia had already stepped back into them. "I would suggest we make haste."