BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Speaking of said invasion, man it's getting hard to tell what's going on and who's doing what.  >_< I guess this is what happens when you join an RP several years into its run in the middle of a small-scale war.  I hate to complain, considering the bad timing's kinda my fault to begin with, but I do kinda wish Joskander had more to do than just shoot randomly and hope someone notices.

A temporary rule was put in place for the extent of the fight, a few pages back. New interactions with any characters in Ko are to be designated in bold text, preferably with an OOC statement added on. Failing that, as Norik said, a PM is best.

If you're struggling to understand something in the game at large, feel free to PM me. I would be happy to answer any questions. :)

• Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ah.  I must've missed that part.  Well, it doesn't help me understand who's who (I kinda get the feeling it's an impossibility at this point), but it's still useful.  Thanks!  *ambles off to apply boldfont*

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

A simple name search in the Profile Topic will give you a good idea of who a character is. Generally a good idea to look for the character when you start interacting with them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

But there's just so many and I'm having trouble keeping track of who is where.  Like with that Vortixx a couple days ago.  >_< Maybe I should've picked another Wahi or something after all...

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Hi there everyone,

So recently, I got really into D&D and similar things and have been really loving it. I've been around the forums since 2011 but, today I decided to join up here at BZPRPG.

I've read the brief story outline and everything else but, well, I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed. I'm afraid to start, as I don't want stuff up.

I know the guide explained it quite well on how to join in, but I don't want to Interrupt anything.

Can someone give me a few extra pointers in how or where to start out.

This is my character: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=739599

Thanks. Sorry if this is a nuisance.

Edited by Turaga of Ponies

The gate has fallen! Surely all of the nuisance goodies loitering around the hospital can bug off to help defend now so Dayeth can free Mortem and we can get some serious evulz stuff happening... Please... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The gate has fallen! Surely all of the nuisance goodies loitering around the hospital can bug off to help defend now so Dayeth can free Mortem and we can get some serious evulz stuff happening... Please... 

YES.

In other news, I'm thinking of possibly making a Dasaka character...is there anything interesting going on in Kentoku at the moment that said character could get involved in (Besides the civil war as a whole; I'm talking single events), or do you think that now is not the best time to get a character in there?

Edited by Silo

Kathok

I honestly haven't paid any attention at all to Kentoku. I'm following a half-dozen different topics right now, and I don't think I can deal with any more. Besides, the civil war sounds like an even bigger, more confusing fight than even the Ko-Koro battle is turning out to be...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hi there everyone,

So recently, I got really into D&D and similar things and have been really loving it. I've been around the forums since 2011 but, today I decided to join up here at BZPRPG.

I've read the brief story outline and everything else but, well, I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed. I'm afraid to start, as I don't want stuff up.

I know the guide explained it quite well on how to join in, but I don't want to Interrupt anything.

Can someone give me a few extra pointers in how or where to start out.

This is my character: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=739599

Thanks. Sorry if this is a nuisance.

Welcome! It's good to see new players, and it isn't a nuisance at all to ask for help. That's a large part of what my fellow staff and I are here for. :) Given what you said about the story outline, I suspect you read the New Members topic; that covers a lot of what you need to know, both from a story and a game perspective.

Hubert seems to have answered your question for now, but please feel free to PM me with any others that you might have. Or, you're perfectly free to ask them here; most of the players are quite helpful too.

And, once again, welcome to the BZPRPG.

They've stated their plan a few times; defense of the hospital is their goal, and with the way things are going, its eventual evacuation. They're not moving any time soon. :P

YES.

In other news, I'm thinking of possibly making a Dasaka character...is there anything interesting going on in Kentoku at the moment that said character could get involved in (Besides the civil war as a whole; I'm talking single events), or do you think that now is not the best time to get a character in there?

Let's see... The closest thing would be a riot in progress/in the process of being broken up on the streets of Sado. House, Hubert, and Kughii all have characters there (I know others do, but those are the three I can remember clearly) and that would probably be the closest approximation of an event you could get involved with.

I would encourage you to read up on the situation first, though.

• Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So, I just want to check that my current plan isn't too out there ,before I go ahead and post it. My evil Vortixx character is currently trying to get her new Rahkshi into Onu-Koro. Obviously, that won't be easy, unless the Rahkshi is, for all intents and purposes, inactive. 

My question is this: since I've enslaved my Rahkshi and it obeys my commands, would it be feasible for me to take the Kraata out of the suit and then drag the empty shell of the Rahkshi into the city, which I can then put my Kraata back into later on, when needed? 

With Sajis and Reson currently guarding the gates, I think that would add to the difficulty level. 

I'm not planning on doing it right now; I'm mostly wondering if I'm actually even allowed to do it. 

So, I just want to check that my current plan isn't too out there ,before I go ahead and post it. My evil Vortixx character is currently trying to get her new Rahkshi into Onu-Koro. Obviously, that won't be easy, unless the Rahkshi is, for all intents and purposes, inactive. 

My question is this: since I've enslaved my Rahkshi and it obeys my commands, would it be feasible for me to take the Kraata out of the suit and then drag the empty shell of the Rahkshi into the city, which I can then put my Kraata back into later on, when needed? 

The Kraata obeys your commands whether or not it's in its suit. If you order it to slither on out, it'll do so.

• Upvote 2

test2.png

Sweet! Thanks for clarifying Nuju. :)

Operation smuggle a Rahkshi into Onu-Koro in preparation for the Piraka Attack will begin shortly. 

I don't know when the attack will actually be, but Zaktan's price for giving me antidermis was to go help, so I'm getting myself into the city ahead of time. 

Dude... do you have any characters who aren't locked up somewhere?  :???:

If and when the attack starts, busting open the prisons will be... somewhere... on the agenda... probably.... maybe...  ;)

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Hm...I want to make a new character/possibly get some of my characters out from RP lock, but either one I don't know what to do...

While making an evil character could be fun, I already have one. I'm not quite sure how I can get Xaron unstuck, and I don't really like playing as my other 2 matoran. The possible attack on Onu-Koro could be nice, though...hrm...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Don't hold your breath. I have no idea what the Piraka have planned. It could be two weeks or two hours before they hit Onu-Koro. For all I know, they could be waiting until someone wins at Ko-Koro first. We'll just have to wait and see. 

Hopefully, it takes place after Ko-Koro. I'm limited to one character, and him being in Ko-Koro possibly means that I'm already going to be missing out on the Entropy Beatles in Le-Wahi.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Don't hold your breath. I have no idea what the Piraka have planned. It could be two weeks or two hours before they hit Onu-Koro. For all I know, they could be waiting until someone wins at Ko-Koro first. We'll just have to wait and see. 

Oh, I am perfectly aware of this. But having a looming attack certainly is good for possible interactions later on, even if it doesn't happen right this minute.

Or within a month.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian