BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC

'I don't know. One of them tripped. I snickered. Next thing you know he's decided to start a fight and I've been swung around like a rag doll from his Matatu.'

I look over to Manuka, who obviously was just a sore loser with a sour taste in his mouth.

'Yeah right. I didn't attack anyone, nor did I insult him.'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Korru

"Whoa, whoa. Take it easy" Korru interjected.

"I'm not ruling out that I overreacted at first, and so he fought back in self-defense, that's justifiable. But I then asked him to stand down so we could sort this out, and he didn't. That's where the main problem lies."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Manuka): "What?!" Manuka spluttered, as several different parts of his brain comepted over which objection to that he was to raise first. Eventually, they were all shouted down by a calmer part of his psyche, and he cut himself off and caught the widgets.

"I suppose talking through this couldn't do too much harm" he reasoned. "Come on, let's all get doughnuts". We can always revert to other methods later.

ppg2.png

IC:

I chuckled as I stood back up straight, brushing the dust from my chest and shoulder. "Don't look so glum Agni," she smiled at me. Not sure why Tuara thought I looked glum, then again, Joske was always good to give you a moment of pause. I had known how this encounter would end when it had started. One did not simply come between Joske Nimil and his breakfast, but still...speed-crawling. That was a new one.

"You didn't get the breakfast shoved down your throat."

Well, that's just nasty. I thought to myself and quickly focused back on the matter at hand.

"Who can direct me to the nearest "Stannis' pantry" so I can give our mutual friend a real Ta-Koro welcome back to civilization,"

I let my shoulders and head roll in their joints, stretching for a second, then said. "Indeed. Very impolite not to greet you. Well, we can follow the obvious cloud of dust and trail in the sand, or Merror can show us the way. Either way, shouldn't be to hard to find the place."

I looked at Merror, nodded once and then we started walking. We arrived a few minutes later. I don't know if it was the just-for-fun brawl with Josjke, but I was in a good mood and I didn't care who knew it. So I knocked on the door of the abode of one Toa Maru Stannis and said:

"This is Toa Warratn officer Agni. We've received reports of a pantry-invasion in progress. May we come in?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC'Ahaha, Ma'am, you are the BEST Sentinel out there!' I said happily. It wasn't every day two Akiri-Serving-ldiots were given justice, but a donut bonus as well? It was like getting free food at the same time as proving that the cops just spent their time eating donuts and then doing the wrong thing!

Of course, in my excitement, most probably due to longing for a slight sugar rush (That I totally wasn't already having), I lost control of my powers.

As in, Literally lost control. And not the 'Anything I say got accidentally silenced' type of control. The OTHER type of control. Y'know, the 'Anything I say got accidentally beefed up in decibels sooooo much that there might've been a slight sand mushroom created and probably the entire village heard it as I get a bit tired' type of loss of control.

I didn't even know that happened, though, so I simply had my fun, and shouted, NOT acknowledging the fact that the ENTIRE VILLAGE could probably hear what I said next.

FreeFood_zps0db809f7.gif

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Prei

I winced, clapping my hands over my ears. Maybe asking for some excitement may have been the wrong thing to do, especially when dealing with someone who had absolutely no restraint.

At all.

Taking a doughnut, and silently praying to the pastry gods for forgiveness, I thrusted it into his mouth.

Such a waste of a precious resource.

But to protect the eardrums of Po-koro, every sacrifice was required.

IC: NPC Random Matoran

'FREEEE FOOOOOOOOD-'

*Chew*

*Chew*

*Chew*

'What the heck!'

----

IC: Exa

I think I might've had made a lot of sound just the....but the problem was, I remained excited. So....while I was no longer shouting out Free Food, my powers were still haywire - especially now that there was a donut in my mouth, practically spoon fed to me by a cop.

*Chew*

*Chew*

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

After enduring another round of savage ear beatings, Korru could naught but nod in agreement when Prei covered the Toa's mouth.

"Dude, seriously, there's one thing to be a victim of misguided police brutality, but a whole different one to just be a general pain in the rear to everyone in your general vicinity"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC

Slowly, my excitement dies down.

Until, of course, all of a sudden I find some weird female-male freako is holding their hand over my mouth as I'm enjoying my donut.

Which, of course....wasn't really that enjoyable.

Now, I honestly swear, the next part was a total accident, as I swung my arm sideways, my knuckles in a trajectory to smash into Prei's jaw for deciding they had the right to remove enjoyment from Donut.

After all, that wasn't the way to treat a future king!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Prei

My other hand shot up before the other Toa could even react, grabbing onto his wrist as tightly as possible. The blow was badly choreographed, and incredibly easy to counter. I'm disappointed though; I expected him to be less wild and annoying.

"Don't," I said quietly, pulling a hand away from his mouth.

IC

'Pipsqueak? Hah! I am WAAAY louder than you! You're just a Lesterin who always growls to keep up his manly bravado. Me? You wanna know, dont

cha!?' I flicked my thumb across my nose as a wildchild's smile came upon my face. 'Want me to tell you?'

OOC: The italic was supposed to imply that Korru didn't say it out loud, he was thinking it

Korru met Exa's gaze staunchly

OOC: Simple post to avoid confusion

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ogeka

Finally, the Ta-Toa exited the Akiri's office, and Ogeka was first on his feet, running to the door. Then, he remembered the Su-Matoran just behind him looking just as impatient.

"Go ahead, I bet you have something much more interesting to tell him."

OOC: Anyone at the Po-Koro gates? Uitad's standing there waiting to be allowed to enter.

IC: Kapa

Kapa, realizing there was someone waiting at the gates, wandered over to them and decided to have a little fun by impersonating a member of the guard. "Please state your business in Po-Koro." He said in his most official-sounding voice.

Edited by darthme

iNRDRQK.png?1

DANMAG!

BZRPG Profiles

IC:

"It sounds like his stomach is eating him," I whispered in a coarse horror as I stood by the door. Agni was rapping on the door and trying to make jokes as if Joske would magically come to his senses and stop eating the food, the cabinet, and the house they belonged to. Even now I could hear him attempting sentences and making crunching sounds like tree bark being trampled underfoot. Then my stomach growled lowly, too; at first I figured no one heard it because I was leaning back all camo style against the front wall and everyone else was clustered around the door listening to Joske shovel so much food into his mouth that it was questionable whether he was still taking the packaging off the frickin' food.

Then Tuara looked at me, one hand on her stomach and face slightly drawn and uncomfortable. My first thought was that along the line I had made one terrible, terrible decision too many and now I was paying the ultimate price. Then I realized that her stomach was growling. Our eyes met - blue on red again, creating little swirls of violescent purple in the air between us that communicated in ways our mouths never could - and after a second I winked at her and walked around the right of the flat, looking up at the three story house and then sneaking a solitary peek through a window on the second floor. It looked like a bedroom of some kind that was filled with figurines of some Toa of Stone. Not a fan. Ground floor window: this was the kitchen itself. Much better.

I had slipped out of a girl's window hundreds of times; how hard could it be to slip in once?

As it turns out, harder than you'd give it credit for. I took care to not make a single sound as I lifted the window and slipped in arms first; when I was in to about my knees I stood on my hands and walked on them until the rest of my body was in and vertical. It was too late I'd realized my mistake: how the frick was I gonna land on my feet without causing noise?

"Shorry *smack munch* buft I'm a shtad hungy *smack gulp*. Seen Cael?"

Perfect.

As soon as he took his next loud munch of what may have been an actual box of cereal I did a backwards somersault and landed on my feet, crouched behind the counter; i slinked, silent step after silent step, until I was about two feet behind Joske and then stood to full height. He leaned a little to grab some batter for God-knows-what kind of pastry and--

"FWACHAAAAA!"

With Calix reflexes and an assassin's coordination I had grabbed two entire pounds of bacon and then darted back like a rabbit caught in a Doom Viper's nest, grinning triumphantly and waving around my prize. Breakfast was mine. Dorian 1, hunger 0. I will be sighing autographs whenever.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "He was, last I...heard..." Lekua's voice trailed off as the door burst open, admitting a Toa who was clearly well-versed in the finer points of raiding a pantry - by the time the door swung shut, he'd gathered what must have been a good two-thirds of the food in Stannis' house and was tearing through it as though he hadn't eaten in days. All right, then...

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:

"Hmm? Oh, dia dhuit, Komae," the stocky weaponsmith replied to the tiny (to him, anyways) Po-Matoran who may-or-may-not have woken him up from a nap. "How're you? Decided to get a real weapon and some actually protective armour, yet?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC

[stannis' House, Po-Koro - late morning]

"Hey Dor... why are you waving your hands in the air?"

It was one of those surreal moments when reality itself was drawn into question, as though the query itself was as ridiculous as wondering if the sun was actually black, all made the more bizarre when you realize it actually was. For as Dor looked at me with the strangest of complexions, he lowered his hands - only to find them empty. Empty. What he thought had been a clever and absolutely astounding performance of ninja and athletic ability turned out to be nothing more than a misguided attempt to separate me from my food... for in my own hands bobbing up and down in the air was the two-pound package of bacon.

"My bacon."

Eyes narrowed. Voice several octaves lower tot he point of growling. Defensive stance.

Then sudden relaxation and a brilliant smile.

"Next time ask; unlike most kids my age I have no problem sharing if asked politely, and now that I have food in my stomach I'm much more amiable if not forgiving. Plus the fact that since I have a whole pantry at my disposal, I'll look over this little transgression and be generous. Here ya go!"

With that I tossed the mass of meat onto the closest counters, the package landing somewhere between Dor and myself. He stood there, mouth agape, shoulders slightly slumped, trying to figure out what just happened. My face beamed.

Silly Dor; tricks are Joske.

Apparently the lesson I gave him earlier today in terms of slight of hand he didn't fully grasp. Granted, he got the jump on me; he got the jump on me hard. I didn't hear him coming, didn't see him coming, and I didn't know he was even in the house until he screamed some unintelligible nonsense nonsense and proceeded to ninja-swipe my bacon. To say I was startled would be an understatement, for in that moment I learned just how sneaky the Toa of Iron was - duly noted. But even as he passed by me, prize in hand, I simply reached out and oh-so-gently swiped back the meat in such a way that he didn't feel it due to the rush of adrenaline and just how quickly and gingerly I did it. Not to say that I was a now a master thief, but in my seclusion I had determined that a person wearing a Kakama can perform some rather decent feats of legerdemain if enough practice and the right circumstances presented themselves. Such as cards out of sleeves. Making charms appear and disappear. And stealing bacon back.

Same difference.

"Say! Why don't I split the difference with you and make breakfast! Well, technically, it's lunchtime, but I take it for us it's the first meal of the day. Hey, hey, stop looking horrified - I'm a decent cook, just ask Angelus! We even had a mighty-manly pancake-verses-waffle cook-off contest, and that's just the tip of the culinary iceberg. Being single for the longest of times teaches you many things, including how to prepare a decent dish, though I think we'll stick to poached eggs, fried bacon... Stannis, you DO have batter mix! Pancakes it is! It'll be like Ko-Koro all over again except it's not a competition and there isn't Tuara tied to a chair wishing me dead. TO THE KITCHEN!"

Without another word I had already grabbed all the ingredients, threw on a "Kiss the Cook" apron that had been hiding in some closet, and turned Stannis' kitchen into my own personal culinary nerve center. With a flick of the wrist I activated the stove, a slight burst of flame emanating from it as I was simultaneously whipping up some eggs.

"Yo, Dor, grab the milk from the icebox, will ya?"

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:

"Yeah, yeah, your boy's gotcha covered...wait, did you say you tied my girl to a chair?"

I stopped with one hand in the icebox as a barrage of memories and opinions on Tuara's subtle personality quirks all snapped into place with the rigor of a military unit: suddenly I understood why Tuara sold all the chairs I owned one night while I was on shift at the Lavapool, her blatant disgust at any notion of any sort of batter-based food for breakfast, the reason she'd bailed so early on Joske's last little epic quest and her subsequent resignation, followed by the breakup with the good Captain. They compounded into one condensed story that played in my head, and I stood there for a couple seconds processing everything that had happened with Tuara. Joske cleared his throat, and I felt a chill in my right hand as I remembered my arm was still in the icebox, holding the milk.

"Oh...wha? Yeah, here," I offered, handing him the milk over my shoulder. "Here, let me help out. I'm a master chef. Honestly."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: For some reason Stannis remained in a state of zen despite the chaotic commotion around him. "Lekua. You were saying?" he said as he stepped back to the kitchen and collecting a variety of oils and spices. "You must be hungry. Give me room to work, hot rod. The sauce is on me."

IC: Tuara Drigton - Po-Koro - Stannis' HomeAfter standing at the door for a moment with Agni knocking. Tuara uncrossed her arms, "Alright Agni, stand back," Agni stepped aside, gesturing to the door, "Thank you, after me," Tuara gave a little bow before taking a step forwards and kicked the door open. She fluidly stepped through the swinging door which thudded against the wall loudly as she entered, "Knock knock mother-" Stannis, Joske, and Dorian all looked up from their work, frozen still, "Nope."Tuara turned around and walked out without stopping, leaving just as quickly as she walked in.

Edited by snoip lion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Ninja'd by Tuara and Stannis. And I had 3/4ths of my post already written. It was a good one, too, but is now unsalvageable. You guys owe me.

IC:

Awkward, completely irrational and moronic. Within five seconds the situation had degraded from waiting to be asked to come inside into property-damage and a classic case of 'what is this I don't even?'. Talk about getting off on the wrong foot. I've had enough of this fooling around.

"OKAY STOP!" I snapped. Tuara froze in her step, the door behind her still open. I pointed behind her, signaling her to turn back, while nodding at Merror to go ahead as well. I followed behind them and closed the door as I stepped inside. Well, as much as I could, considering the hinges had almost been torn out. I sighed and turned to face Stannis.

"Well, while we're already moving to property damage and making ourselves at home, we might as well get introduced. I am Toa Agni of the Ta-Koro Guard. We've met before." I knew Stannis probably recognized me as one of the defenders that had been at Kini-Nui to keep the Rahi-hordes of the Maru's backs, but there had not been time to get properly acquainted then.

I jerked my thumb at Tuara. "This is Toa Tuara, former deputy in the guard. She is also the one who knocks." Then I just nodded at Dorian. "And the Toa of iron currently helping Joske make breakfast is called Dorian." I sighed. That took care of the who's who.

"Sorry about the mess. I don't know what got into my companions back there and I apologize for the uncalled-for behaviour."

I glanced at Tuara with a glare and added: "And I am sure they feel the same way..." The message behind that was pretty obvious: Apologize.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Ic: "I know who you are," Stannis said, looking at Agni. "I remember you." Once again quiet, Stannis nodded curtly once. "Toa Oreius has already told me about Dorian and his... antics -- I knew his face." After all, his cheekbones were the only ones on Mata Nui to rival Stannis'.

"And if that's Tuara, that explains her directness."

Flitting a wooden spoon at Lekua, he introduced the lone matoran in the room. "This is Lekua. He journeyed with me briefly. Before the Wanderer's Company. When we were the Companions."

IC:

Yelling.

Tuara, come back. Don't be like this.

The sounds of furniture smashing. Door, maybe?

New guy, take it easy. That's my girl you're yelling at.

Stomach growling. Fingers tapping against the milk carton, against the pancake mix, knuckles banging out a secret message on the marble counter that only I can interpret.

I need to talk to Grokk. Now.

No, not Agni. I don't need to hear Agni's introductions; I don't need more people to fit in my head. I didn't need to hear Stannis talk about why he knew us either. I need to talk to Grokk. I need to--

There was a loud crack, quieting any apology Tuara may have muttered after Agni was done, as my left hand jerked hard left, effortlessly and flawlessly ripping the pancake mix box in half. I let part of it hang in the air suspended like a neck after it's broken; some pancake mix spilled into the little measuring cup I had laid out and the milk hung from two fingertips perilously over the ground. I blinked heavily to prevent my eye from twitching in frustration, desperation and hunger, and when I opened my eyes I made the deliberate effort to grin and just put the milk on the counter as I rustled the pancake mix around.

"Nice to meet you all," I threw over my shoulder with a forced, fragile politeness. "Let's just work on getting everybody something to eat, yeah?"

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara Drigton - Po-Koro - Stannis' HomeTuara turned on her heel walking back into the home. Following Agni's introductions, Tuara stood with her arms crossed, she had opened her mouth to apologize. Kicking the door down was rather irrational. It seemed she still had a couple kinks to be working out. Dorian ripped open the box. Tuara stopped for a moment, waiting for things to quiet again, "Sorry about kicking down the door," She thumbed behind her, "Wasn't called for. I suppose you can see why I'm not the Deputy anymore," Tuara gave a nervous chuckle before bringing her crossed arms up higher, her hands taking her shoulders instead.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Merror)

Merror silently leaned against the wall as Agni exerted some order on the situation. Once it was clear that the other...shall we say...level-headed Toa in the group had finished, and the others made their various responses, he added:

"You do realise the door wasn't actually locked?"

The veteran Toa of Fire had a sense of foreboding somewhere in his gut. It was only the second day of his journeying with Joske and his friends, and already insanity had ensued. Twice. And if he'd read between the lines of the other Toa's various quips and comments, this was not going to be the last time it did so.

This, he intuited, was one of the occupational hazards of travelling with Joske.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

"That's my girl. Always a showboater."

I had carefully been working on creating a proper batter and by now had something suitable enough to be put on a pan without the metal being corroded away; I slid that down to Joske and Stannis so I had a clear counter and casually plucked a couple fruits from a bowl, rolling them over to me with a butterfly knife I had conjured out of nothingness with the ease that a conductor displays when he wields a baton. To make sure there were no stains I rolled the knife in my hand and tossed it up carefully, catching it with the sides of two fingertips and inspecting the blade before rolling it along my knuckles playfully and catching it in a reverse grip.

"Not sure where she gets it from," I pondered as I skinned the fruit.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME