Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

looks like they have little mustaches

Sephiroth crossing blades with two people I do not recognize (I really should play a FF game someday)

angeal and genesis

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know, I don't really see the purpose of the guy on the left having that giant sword on his back. It's far too large to use at the same time as the smaller sword, and it looks like he prefers the smaller one anyway, since that's what he's using. If anything, the giant one is just weighing him down. But hey, I know nothing about Final Fantasy.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

i saw the trailer forthat movie...looks EPIC.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

one again the creepy eyed mouth woman.

also great art taka nuvia

You know, I don't really see the purpose of the guy on the left having that giant sword on his back. It's far too large to use at the same time as the smaller sword, and it looks like he prefers the smaller one anyway, since that's what he's using. If anything, the giant one is just weighing him down. But hey, I know nothing about Final Fantasy.

actuall the sword is a family heirloom and he only uses as last case scenario because he claims use brings upon rust and wear. if he does use it he uses the blunt side

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm guessing that's a shot from Crisis Core? I really need to continue that some time. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

ah it's like a cute little toa. oh wait he has a sword and oh no he is crawling out of my computer. oh my mata-nui this is like the ring all over again.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I've gotten a lot of people looking at my stuff through non-shameless advertising. My recommendation is that you get a banner that stands out among everything else in people's sigs, make people stop and look at it for a moment.

- Vorex

Edited by Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

well, that means my existence is pointless

The longest of this year's sunlight is behind us, you say. Or is it before us? It depends on how you see things.

Is the glass half full?

No, half of the space inside the glass contains liquid.

Yay?

It's the 22nd of July.

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill