Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

A Fire shall rise. But that fire shall be a frozen fire. Must say you have so much in your sig and yet it is very organized

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm glad you think my RPG is epic.

I'm confused on what just happened in there.

Why? An evil version of Cole that is mentioned in the first post came around and attacked one of your PCs, turning him evil. Simple really. Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Why is that sprite female? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to represent yourself, and I checked your profile. You're male.

(Flaredrick, please don't post after me. The whole reason that I do this is advertising, and that doesn't work if no one sees it other than you.)

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Hullo, grey-masked Ta-Matoran!

Edited by Death of the Endless

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

You have a lot of red, white and blue in your sig.

(Flare, I know you like it, but it just defeats the purpose if you comment after me. If you look up the page, the only person to post after me before I commented on this is you.)

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Barack doesn't think I'm much of a rapper. Sorry I disappointed you, Mr. President.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

it seems so menacing but i do not know what it is. Almost want to say alien or a predator

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You did nothing productive

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

NINJAGO! THE RPG!((Just wanted to try it out :P))

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

The sandman knows everything apparently

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

Strack may have been making the worlds nuts but Voxumo has been making the world nuts before time began

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Final Installment XIIIIIIIII((I know its Final Fantasy just don't know the game))