Marvel, Rebirth:

IC: Ashley

"Awww thankies. Your eyes are very nice too. They remind me of Tropical Hibiscus glistening in the sun!" 

IC: Shiloh

"Brother are you snapchating your boyfriend again?" A voice said from behind him. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"I have needs and you never snap me back."

IC:

Aleks pursed his lips. "I'm sorry for what you went through."

-Tyler

Edited by Parks and Rekt

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Staff IC:

As Persephone came in range the hulkbuster drone swung a massive arm and connected with the android, sending her flying who knows where. Now that the drone wasn't flying in the air it seemed surprising quick for something of it's size. It continued to march toward the bridge. An automated machine gun emerged from it's left shoulder, targeting any SHIELD personnel that got too close.

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Not for the first time, and certainly not for the last, the technopath retreated into himself. It was a habit, something of a defense mechanism. When the world was too stressful, or too tense, he just.. disconnected. Alexander interacted with the world just fine, but while the lights were on, he wasn't quite home. His movements were impersonal, from his gait to the way he sipped at his soda.

And he and Dallas continued not to look at each other.

OOC: SHIELD post to follow, probably tomorrow. Been a little lacking in time. 

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Persephone bounced off the deck of the helicarrier a few times, a stone skipped by a particularly rambunctious child, before coming to rest by one of the AA turrets. As long as you define "come to rest" as "hit with enough force to snap someone of flesh and bone in half". Fortunately she wasn't called the Titanium Blonde for nothing and bifurcation was not her fate today. Still, the sensors that warned of her of dangerously high pressures, temperatures and the like were off the charts, and the lights flashing in her vision were of brightest red.

Ow, basically. Really really ow. 

Joints wheezing a little in protest, sparks fluttering from breached armour like incandescent moths, Persephone got to her feet. Alright, attempting to use herself as a living weapon in a full on charge hadn't been her brightest idea. Note that for future reference. Time to try smarter tactics.

She raised both hands and, still behind the drone, pointed them at the back of its head. Then she let loose with two continuous beams of plasma energy, white and boiling, aimed right at its shiny metal skull. She didn't think she'd get through its armour, oh no, she was hoping to employ physics as her weapon. The thing had to have some electronics in the head, like the eyes or whatever sensors it had used to pick up her assault, and those electronics, like every other electronic device on the planet, worked better if they were kept cooler. Something that was going to be close to impossible when you had someone channeling the heat of a small star at your head. For while her plasma wouldn't melt through the armour at any fair pace, heat would still radiate through it, right to all those delicate wires and circuits beneath it. Persephone was trying to, quite literally, fry its brain. 

"This is the Titanium Blonde broadcasting on SHIELD channels. Could really use some help up here!" She was hoping her comms were still working. After the one-hit pounding the drone had just given her she wasn't sure what was still online, "And watch out, its faster than it looks and sees with more than its eyes!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

"Well, it's a biological trait that, depending on circumstance or sexual reproductive methods, can exhibit the sexual equipment of either a male or a female of that particular species. Pretty stuff."

IC:

"Relax. Millions of people have worn shorts before. They all survived the experience." Brooklyn chewed on the corner of her lip and then tilted her head in sullen acknowledgement. "Unless you're in a Sharknado movie. That 's destined to kill you."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Only thing I learned from Jurassic Park is that if you want people to believe your work of fiction is fact, you probably shouldn't kill off Sam Jackson, because everyone knows he's goddamn unkillable."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Don't get cute." Dallas snapped a quick picture of Card and drew pointy blue dinosaur teeth all over her face. Don't be a terrorist, be a careorrist!

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I dunno what the heII I meant, I'm busy snapchatting. Take what you want to take out of whatever I say, ignore the rest, and you can't go that far off the tracks."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"What?" Dal looked up from his Snapchat menu and tilted his head. "Don't tell me I can't belittle Lilliana now. Woman hates me. I gotta take my shots back when I can take 'em."

-Tyler

Edited by Parks and Rekt

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Want to know a secret?" Dallas snapped a picture of his face and drew a whip slashing him across the cheek in green ink before shooting it to Card.

You and Tal have me the caption read, coming to a stop beside the whip.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Alright! Here's a SHIELD post, a Tera post, and a Rebekah post. I know there are a few others that y'all are waiting for, but frankly, life's been hitting back hard. So I'll get to them when I can, but these were relatively high priority.

IC:

The Helibuster's advance across the deck seemed unstoppable. The bridge was located relatively far away, but given the firepower it seemed to possess, it was likely that it could find a way to get there anyway. SHIELD resistance had already been light on the outer deck, but what little there was seemed to have been either annihilated or forced into a retreat. Persephone's attacks, though resourceful, were not yet having an effect.

"Request acknowledged." A voice chimed in over the broadcast channels, one that gave pause to those who heard it. Annoyance colored the tone, even over the radio, and authority returned when the speaker began barking orders. "Snipers! Give it something to think about."

Exactly on cue, armor-piercing rounds slammed into the Helibuster from multiple directions. They didn't do much damage, but they got its attention. Unfortunately for the drone, its assailants were nowhere to be found; visuals and motion trackers detected nothing, and thermals detected nothing to indicate its targets. A few moments later, rounds fired again, from different directions.

"Agent Persephone, I would recommend stepping back."

The voice sounded once more, an instant before a quiet report, almost like the sound the Iron Man armors once made, sounded through the air; the volume of which did not match the massive, depleted uranium slug moving at colossal velocities towards the Helibuster's Arc reactor. The shooter stood at the far end of the hallway that Harken and company's opponent had infiltrated; outside of the Helibuster's predicted range of threat, and outside of its range of active sensor preparation. Braced on the ground was a very, very large gun indeed, one with all the tell-tale signatures of Arc reactor power.

A gun based on repulsor technology, to be precise; repulsors used to fire one of three solid projectiles stored within its revolving cylinder.

A gun Director Nicholas Fury had just fired.

IC:

"Sharknado is not ranked highly on my threat assessment." Rebekah replied cheerfully, beginning to look through the selection of shorts. "Small quantity of explosives hurled into the vortex. Problem mostly solved. Alternatively, just evacuate from the storm's path."

IC:

"Well, if it helps, I'd rather do that." The martial artist answered Trinity, glancing over to Aella. After the latter's comment, she looked a little embarrassed, and hurriedly changed her hand back to normal. "Well, I don't know about that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"..."

"Okay did you watch the Sharknados without me or what because that is exactly how they stopped both Sharknados. Al Roker helped in the second one."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME