Marvel, Rebirth:

IC: Ashley

"Awww thankies. Your eyes are very nice too. They remind me of Tropical Hibiscus glistening in the sun!" 

IC: Shiloh

"Brother are you snapchating your boyfriend again?" A voice said from behind him. 

IC:

"Don't get cute." Dallas snapped a quick picture of Card and drew pointy blue dinosaur teeth all over her face. Don't be a terrorist, be a careorrist!

-Tyler

IC 

"Yeah," Rene replied, turning around so he could snap a pic of Shi's lovely face and immediately begin to deface it. "If by boyfriend you mean the friend I ditched for you and Lord. And speaking of our glorious leader, where is he, anyway?"

IC 

"Er- thank you, Ashley." :)

IC:

A foot casually stuck its way in the door and then became a leg. "Well, the Brotherhood is packing up tonight for less metropolitan pastures, so tonight? I splurged." Dominik Lord poked his head in the tent, poofy wheat-gold hair shaking the kinks out. In his arms were five pizza boxes, held in place by his chin and arms. He set them down on the table and snuck a peek over Rene's shoulder at the image, then back at Shiloh. Slowly, his deadpan face turned mischievous - he looked  up at Remus, who had entered the tent with intentions of guarding him in case there was something explosive in the pizza box.

"Good look, Shi," he appraised. "I think you should wear hot pink Groucho glasses all the time."

IC:

"Wow, what a mustache. He must really hate his sister." Dallas blinked and screenshotted the Snapchat, holding the phone's camera out in front of Tali and snapping a picture. Idly, the chronokinetic drew a straw hat on Tali's dome, covering one emerald eye, and drew a long blue cornstalk.

So you'll never guess what I snagged a Plus One toooo~

-Tyler

Edited by Parks and Rekt

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"This is Rene LeBeau. Gambit's kid, which makes him both your interstellar half-brother and impossible to resist physically. Say hiya." Dal held out his phone and snapped a picture of Card, drawing a fancy necklace and the beginnings of a dress' neckline around her.

Hellfire frickin gala. I'm gonna rub elbows with SO MANY CLOSET REPUBLICANS and tell them they provoked an alien invasion in my universe

IC:

Dominik raised his hands passively behind behind his head and turned back to the pizza box on the top.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shiloh pulled out her phone. "Yesssss I think so too." 

Shiloh masterfully photoshopped Rene's head onto one of the three stooges, Curly in particular, and sent the picture to Dom. 

IC: Ashley

"Do you like kittens?" 

IC: Aella

"Yes you are!" I insisted, getting closer to Tera. "You are the coolest person ever!" 

I seriously didn't think I could meet someone cooler that Tera, I mean really. 

Staff IC: 

The Helibuster, even with it's incredible speed and reaction time, barely had time to process the flying uranium slug that flew towards it. It only just started to move to avoid the shot when the slug crashed into it's center, plowing through it's armor like it was butter. 

The Helibuster's reactor was buried deep inside it's center, much larger than normal as well. The slug, while not hitting it directly, had grazed the side of it, causing critical damage. The reactor was leaking, and very likely to explode if it took any more damage. The Helibuster's AI calculated this, and began to bolt forward toward the command center, firing unibeams out of it's palms. It's mission was to cause as much damage as possible, it would do just that till it could no longer function. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Yeah, he's got a twin sister, too. Makes it even more hormonally confusing." Dal snapped a picture of his own mock-reproachful face.

YOU of all people do not get to judge Rene 'Canada's Most Wanted' LeBeau

IC:

"Wow, right for the throat. I had three brothers and a sister fighting to see who would get to sleep by the radiator, and we were still never as ruthless as you two."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Trin, destroying people's magazines isn't polite. Besides, just having a power means it isn't boring; people with powers are rarer than people without." Trying to balance handling both of the people currently talking to her, Tera's eyes flicked back to Aella, looking slightly sheepish.

"Aella, you've only met half a dozen people."

IC:

"I have never witnessed either Sharknado movie. Explosives solve most problems, ergo, solving a Sharknado with explosions is the logical course."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Dominik looked at Shiloh LeBeau for a second, rolled his eyes and moved the bottom three pizzas out from the stack. He calculated that the best course of action was leaving one with Remus - who was no doubt smelling every individual cheese in the four cheese pizza on the way to her "tent" (more like a guard outpost) - and one with Rene. He had a couple others passing out pizzas, and after dropping one off at Kane's tent and one at Shiloh's he planned on keeping one for himself. Been a long time since he had a whole anything to eat for himself...

"Dom!"

The leader of the Brotherhood turned to see Shiloh trailing him out of the tent, sunset catching in her hair and casting light about in little pockets through her shadow. He'd never looked at how blonde she was, or how blue her eyes were when she wasn't wearing the hat around - or, at least, it felt like he never had. He smiled, and then grinned.

"Hey there," he greeted, before taking her hand and teleporting underneath a streetlight on the other side of the camp. While she blinked, getting adjusted to the loopy feeling of rematerializing and the confusion of being dragged behind Dom's tent, the light-jumper set the pizzas aside haphazardly on the roof of his tent and pulled her into a kiss.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Dom what are yo-" Oh. Her confusion melted away as Dominik pulled her into a kiss, she was thinking with all the time they'd been spending together and the unconveyed feelings she should've expected this, but it took her by complete surprise. 

Is this really happening? I'm not dreaming again am I? 

She decided to just close her eyes and enjoy that moment, and worry about reality later. 

IC:

After a few seconds of overthinking things, Dom's lips pursed and he pulled his head away from Shiloh, lifting her chin up with an index knuckle to meet his eyes. Lord bit down pensively on the inside of his bottom lip and smiled, almost dazedly.

"I'm sorry, that was an...impulse decision. I had been thinking...Pietro and Abraham dead, you know, and Nate's gone...I wanted to reevaluate what I had...what mattered to me. Going forward." His eyes, more green than brown in their temporary befuddlement, locked onto Shiloh. "You matter. We've been on the road together a year or so, and I...wanted to find a way to say it."

-Tyler

Edited by Parks and Rekt

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shiloh listened, breathless and heart beating. Not a dream, this is actually happening. She couldn't help but smile. 

"I think you should make impulse decisions more often..." Then she pulled him in, taking him by complete surprise, and kissed him. 

IC: Persephone had flown up into the air as soon as Fury had yelled to clear the area. It was just the easiest path of escape, and usually always was unless you were indoors. Generally there was a more or less two-dimensional pattern to attacks, people expected you to go left or right but rarely up. You couldn't blame them, really, how often was it you came across someone for whom "up" was even an option?

The slug had winded the helibuster but it wasn't down yet. How much punishment could that thing take? Well Persephone was going to do her best to find out, as she unleashed a burst from her maser at the gaping hole in its chest. Fury's super-bullet had managed to penetrate its armour, so the focused beam of microwaves she was sending its way should be able to start burning and slicing away at its technological innards. Take that you stupid drone...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

Jennifer had pulled out her iPad and synched it to the security footage of the massive Hellibuster’s raid on the deck. She watched with wide eyes as Fury appeared on the scene, apparently about to handle things.

“Come on Fury… you got this.” She said as she halted outside the medical bay.

“We’ve made it Harken.”

IC:

Jonathan had watched Dallas and Kristen go with almost sad eyes. Once they were gone he was alone again with the simulated child and the empty rooftop.

“Danger Room… take me to the battle outside Weapon-X.” he said. That was something amazing about the Danger Room he’d suddenly remembered. It had so much data and information; it was almost like a simulated time machine if you used it right.

The pixles around Jonathan blurred and transformed. As he watched the war-ridden city scape of a New York Phalanx attack melted into a snowy battle field. Johnathan now stood at the edge of the conflict. The Weapon-X facility was shimmering in the distance. He watched as X-Men, Brotherhood members and even the Ultimate X-Men threw themselves at Weapon-X soldiers and killed them. The snow ran red with their blood.

One Weapon-X NPC drew a bit too close to Jonathan. He raised the pistol he’d taken from the last SIM and fired twice into the soldier’s chest before he had a chance to raise his rifle and shoot Wolf. Jonathan ran a metal hand through his dark hair as he tossed the pistol to the snow and approached the dying Weapon-X mook. He then bent down and wrenched his rifle from his cold dead hands.

Jonathan lifted the rifle up and looked down the sights. It was familiar to him; he’d used Weapon-X’s guns before, when he’d been turned into one of their agents in his own home universe. Jonathan trained his sights on a massive white werewolf that had a single glittering metal arm and whose pelt was literally painted with the blood of its foes. Johnathan took a deep breath as he aimed for its head. He pulled the trigger and sent a bullet through the lycan’s skull. It howled loudly and stumbled a bit as blood began to leak out below one of its canine ears. He fired again this time shooting it between its yellow eyes. The lycan’s head snapped back and it fell to the ground before transforming back into a now unmoving and clearly dead Ultimate John.

Jonathan lowered the rifle. Not quite sure why he’d done that. Maybe he wanted to bury that part of his life for good, symbolically killing the beast he once was. Or maybe he just hated the sight of that thing, the thing that had ruined his reputation and turned his friends against him.

A song blared over Weapon-X’s PA system as Jonathan watched the battle; the last Swan Song of a dying mutant. Dante Relo, Tali’s brother. Jonathan distantly remembered what happened to poor Dante. He’d been blown up by a reactor. He’d sacrificed himself and spent his last moments making music. What a way to die. Jonathan thought as the last cord was played and a small explosion rocked the facility.

He wondered what song he’d like to listen to before his life ended and he no longer existed.

IC:

Christine stood alone breathing hard as she stared at the broken punching bag. She felt sweat drip down her body and she was forced to blow a strand of white hair from where it stuck to her nose. She had no idea what to do now. She turned away from the punching bag and stomped her way back to the school.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot